+ Reply to Thread

Where is Grim???

Grim where are you?

Grim, I hate to say this but I miss you!!! You had your moments like we all do, but in general you put up a good debate. The ones taking your place refuse to see ANY other point of view. View the threads recently, It's ridicoulous!

Please Please Please come back as the republican spokes person for this forum.

Re: Where is Grim???

Is he MIA????

Come on Grim, jump back in. :D

sojustask is offline The Late, Great Lady Mod - Retired User Rank

He's been on several times in the last few days. He's not MIA.

Lady Mod

Quote Originally Posted by sojustask
    He's been on several times in the last few days. He's not MIA.

Lady Mod

Wow I haven't seen much of him. Guess the threads I'm for some reason embroiled in haven't had his presence.

Quote Originally Posted by Button
    Wow I haven't seen much of him. Guess the threads I'm for some reason embroiled in haven't had his presence.
    He's posted to a couple of them, but not much.

Lady Mod

I caught a bad case of the flu last week and still haven't fully recovered, so I don't have the stamina to do much debating. The bad news for you all is, I will recover and be back in your faces before you know it. :D

Quote Originally Posted by Grim17
    I caught a bad case of the flu last week and still haven't fully recovered, so I don't have the stamina to do much debating. The bad news for you all is, I will recover and be back in your faces before you know it. :D
    Damn....and I suspected that you were off writing political ads for the RNC.

yeah grim, where you been, i had so much fun making your arguments look childish and naive :)

Quote Originally Posted by Grim17

That's the spirit. :D

But seriously I hate you had the flu. My child's pediatrican has been telling us for weeks that they were going to get the flu shot and as of yesterday they didn't have it. They told me that they were holding out because no bad cases of the flu had been reported in the U.S. yet and that the flu shot wouldn't last the whole season. Therefore they were waiting until it started rearing its head.

Quote Originally Posted by Button
    That's the spirit. :D

But seriously I hate you had the flu. My child's pediatrican has been telling us for weeks that they were going to get the flu shot and as of yesterday they didn't have it. They told me that they were holding out because no bad cases of the flu had been reported in the U.S. yet and that the flu shot wouldn't last the whole season. Therefore they were waiting until it started rearing its head.
    We dont' get flu shots in my house, not myself or the kids. And we rarely ever catch the flu either. This year the kids believe me and take the vitamins I give them, they realized when they didn't get sick that mom might actually know what she was talking about, lol.

Build up their immune systems and teach them to wash their hands and not touch their mouths and when you clean, pay attention to knobs on doors, faucets etc. That's were the germs hide out.

I found vitamins that even our doctor approves. And this year, my grandchildren are taking them. Don't ask what we take, you can't get them in the stores, lol.

Grim, get better. You are at least something of a challenge 50% of the time. ;)

Namaste'

Lady Mod

Quote Originally Posted by sojustask
    We dont' get flu shots in my house, not myself or the kids. And we rarely ever catch the flu either. This year the kids believe me and take the vitamins I give them, they realized when they didn't get sick that mom might actually know what she was talking about, lol.

Build up their immune systems and teach them to wash their hands and not touch their mouths and when you clean, pay attention to knobs on doors, faucets etc. That's were the germs hide out.

I found vitamins that even our doctor approves. And this year, my grandchildren are taking them. Don't ask what we take, you can't get them in the stores, lol.

Grim, get better. You are at least something of a challenge 50% of the time. ;)

Namaste'

Lady Mod
    My husband's against flu shots and I never had one until last year when I was pregnant. I was terrified of getting sick while I was pregnant. My husband had a co-worker who's wife got sick with the flu at 20-something weeks and it caused her to go into labor and give birth. Their baby was not even two pounds and stayed in the hospital for months. When she was three years old she still looked different if you know what I mean.

The only reason I want him to have it is because he is so young and the doctor suggests it. He's my one and only and I couldn't live with myself if he did come down with the flu and something bad happened.

Sorry youve been puny, Grim. Get your strength back and come to the front
    lines!

I dont do flu shots either. I think vaccines of all kinds are very overdone.
    I dont think those are good things to flood the body with.

Lady Mod, is right. It all boils down to the immune system. If thats well
    supported you wont get sick or at least not too sick.