+ Reply to Thread

The Times just plain sux!

Take a look for yourself just how far they will distort an issue to protect liberal democrats.

http://littlegreenfootballs.com/webl...d_Remarks&only

TheWorker Guest

Re: The Times just plain sux!

for even more aggregious ways in which some will go in order to distort issues, just see Bush's reasoning for "staying the course" in Iraq, none of which include "wmds" any longer.

not to mention employing remarks like "cut and run".

Let me go a bit further and say that the NY Times flat out lied to it's readers.

Here is a quote from todays column "Flubbed Joke Makes Kerry a Political Punching Bag, Again" By KATE ZERNIKE

Mr. Kerry’s prepared remarks to California students on Monday called for him to say, “Do you know where you end up if you don’t study, if you aren’t smart, if you’re intellectually lazy? You end up getting us stuck in a war in Iraq. Just ask President Bush.” In his delivery, he dropped the word “us.”

Here is what Kerry actually said:

"You know, education — if you make the most of it, you study hard and you do your homework and you make an effort to be smart, you can do well. If you don’t, you get stuck in Iraq." Period. Stop.

There is no mention of President Bush whatsoever in that quote.

OMG, you quabble on such incredibly asenine things grim, who cares ultimately what kery said. Who cares ultimately what anyone said. Look where we are as a country, fat, in debt, overwieght, poor, and with an economy that is propped up on 2x4's. In a war that could have been won easily and quickly, but turned out to be a botched piece of crap...

Quote Originally Posted by cscirpoli
    OMG, you quabble on such incredibly asenine things grim, who cares ultimately what kery said. Who cares ultimately what anyone said. Look where we are as a country, fat, in debt, overwieght, poor, and with an economy that is propped up on 2x4's. In a war that could have been won easily and quickly, but turned out to be a botched piece of crap...
    And you're just plain asinine crapoli, because you again have missed the point.

What's the name of this thread crapoli?

Personally, the John Kerry flub is of little interest to me, because we all know how that douche bag despises the military... But what does interest me is the fact that ONCE AGAIN the NY Times has flat out lied to it's readers to protect members of the democratic party. Their credibility over the last few years has become no better than the Enquirer. Their blatant lies and totally transparent liberal bias should be the source of outrage from it's readers, but as we all can plainly see, their readers (liberals) aren't interested in truth, accuracy, or balance... The liberal left in America don't want the truth about whats going on in America to be told, because if it was, they would be totally finished in politics, and they damned well know it.

Amen, Grimm.
    I'd rather be an Elephant than a Jackass

At least we can admit that FoxNews and Limbaugh et al are conservatively biased. These people are either absolutely deceived or in a state of denial.
    I'd rather be an Elephant than a Jackass

Quote Originally Posted by buffalobillgates
    At least we can admit that FoxNews and Limbaugh et al are conservatively biased. These people are either absolutely deceived or in a state of denial.
    Or they freely choose to embrace this ideology where dishonesty is not only welcomed, but strongly encouraged. It's what being a liberal is all about these days. I really have a difficult time believing that these people are actually that stupid. I really wish that was the case. I mean how can the facts be presented to these people 365 days a year, and not one damn thing sinks in? How is that possible?