+ Reply to Thread

RewardsParade.com

Forgive me for posting a new topic on this, but I only see Brandarama covered below. RewardsParade.com is the same company (phone, office, address). Same type of deal. I want to start a thread in case this doesn't work out.

Is anyone else out there trying to redeem their programs/offers? Their status page is not working (it worked Monday, 10/30, the day I signed up, but not since). This certainly is not a good sign.

Re: RewardsParade.com

I participated in Rewardsparade.com in may and I received my free gift in august. It took a while but I got my 500$ American express gift card and I only spent 30 dollars for the whole process. It was definitely worth it.

Quote Originally Posted by crazytime
    I participated in Rewardsparade.com in may and I received my free gift in august. It took a while but I got my 500$ American express gift card and I only spent 30 dollars for the whole process. It was definitely worth it.
    I've gotten two gifts from Rewardsparade with no trouble & am waiting on the 3rd to be confirmed. I am able to see the status page.

This was a year ago...

I did the free ps3 offer, they ran out of free ps3's but DID SEND ME A CHECK FOR $650! It took a while, but was worth the wait

I did the 1k GC and mailed everything 5/14/07. Today status changed to Shipped!!! Yea!!

i got a qualified offer on there as well, they are still slow though, i did get an item that was confirmed in july in september, but have several pending still for august, so if anyone has gotten anything from the brandaram umbrella latley it would be helpful to know the timetable

I mailed everything in on 5/14 and it was confirmed to ship middle of June, I think. I got the 1k GC today!! This GC doesn't have the restrictions like the 500.00 one did. You can use it at ATM's, for airlines, whatever. It can't be reloaded.
    Last edited by GoldWest; 10-10-2007 at 12:02 AM.

did you do the 1,000 on yourtopbrands or on rewardsparade, if rewards parade what is the link?
    "Abandon All Hope"

Getting Screwed On
    I-deal - Plasma
    CRZ - $500 Gift Card 6/6 ?????
    Kewlkash.com - $100 payout

Yes, it was rewardsparade, but the link doesn't show the 1k anymore. I'll see if I can track down where I got the link.

cool, thanks
    "Abandon All Hope"

Getting Screwed On
    I-deal - Plasma
    CRZ - $500 Gift Card 6/6 ?????
    Kewlkash.com - $100 payout