Do Not Feed The Troll

Please Do Not Feed The Troll.

tony_jenn

Re: Do Not Feed The Troll

Hahaha, I like that. Nice.

tony_jenn Guest

nice post....your mama...would be real proud...lol...thank you...i fell special now

Quote Originally Posted by tony_jenn
    nice post....your mama...would be real proud...lol...thank you...i feel special now
    you mean....you DID NOT feel special BEFORE!?hehe!!WHO KNEW!?......just askin....

You're right Paul, I fed the troll and it threw up on me. I guess it doesn't like the food here. :eek:

Quote Originally Posted by Anti_thesisofreason
    You're right Paul, I fed the troll and it threw up on me. I guess it doesn't like the food here. :eek:
    Was it something like this???

Wow -- nasty thread guys =
    show some decency....

BTL

tony_jenn Guest

lol @ pumpkin

tony_jenn Guest

hello puppets, the troll is now a senior member lol...I WILL PRAY FOR YOU ALL AMEN

tony_jenn Guest

i am perscuted for the WORD OF GOD...Jesus is Lord and I forgive you for this post may God have mercy on you...

truthbearer Guest

i am perscuted for the WORD OF GOD...Jesus is Lord and I forgive you for this post may God have mercy on you...

Hi Tony-Jenn,

Do you mind stating your background for how you came to believe and also what is it about specifically catholism you seem to have an anger about?

Thanks,,TB

tony_jenn Guest

my anger is at the decieving of the world by false doctrines of man. I don't hate anyone except evil, and it is my duty to expose the truth. The vatican is clearly the harlot of babylon and my desire is that all know the truth. :)

truthbearer Guest

my anger is at the decieving of the world by false doctrines of man. I don't hate anyone except evil, and it is my duty to expose the truth. The vatican is clearly the harlot of babylon and my desire is that all know the truth. :)
    Tony, I have done many of my latest studies in the area of Aplogetics, which is just that, the defense of our faith and better yet, the defense of the true doctrines which are the literal fabric of our faith, and found many interesting things within the walls of our faith.

The area I concur with you is that The Anti Christ is raising up his church, but I have not detailed it to the point you have singling out the vatican, which I believe does have a very, very serious role in leading the world to a new religion which from what I see will be a culmination of many denominations mostly in the christian realm,,recognized by the Ecumenical world council of Churches which embraces all christian denominations and many have taken down their doctrinal divisions for the sake of UNITY.

And it's this kind of UNITY which is destroying the truth of the real Gospel bringing a new gospel or false gospel to the world which the world will receive and the Antichrist Himself.

TB

tony_jenn Guest

amen TB and the vatican is on the forefront of bringing on of the abomination of desolation spoken of by Daniel

I agree on the most part. If you think about it, the Catholic Church has the blood of Saints and Prophets behind it, has waged war on Christians who would not follow the Roman Catholic Church, bows down to graven images and prays to saints as if they are God. All things that Christ taught against. Yet somehow most consider them a Christian Denomination. Clearly in my opinion one of the biggest deceptions ever devised.