+ Reply to Thread

Ripped Off Again

Hello All,
    I've been looking for a true easy online or work at home business and seriously been wasting money on all of these so called "truely make money at home or online" oppurtunities. It's very frustrating getting your hopes up high thinking you've finally found the right one and in the end it blows up in your face. I've been scammed so many times I lost count. Does anyone know of a honest work at home business or online business? I've reviewed this and that and still haven't found anything. I'm sure there are honest online businesses out there but I haven't found the right one. I've did the google thing, affiliate thing, ad thing, tv real estate thing, ebay etc. and nothing. Does anyone have any advice? It would be a big help. Thanks :confused: :confused:

Re: Ripped Off Again

You're obviously not right for working at home or being an entrepreneur - you're looking for an easy fix which makes you an easy target for all the crap being sold out there.

If I were you, I would give up and concentrate on the day job. Stop filling someone else's pocket with money.

Unfortunately there is no easy way to make money, not on the Internet, not IRL either, at least not any that doesn't include some kind of high risk, like stocks and stuff. Anyway in order to make it on the Internet, I think, you need to have some kind of product in high demand that you can sell. And the key to earn anything from selling is to advertise and to do it correctly, meaning advertising in places where the product(s) would be interesting for potential buyers. These are the hard parts of making money, it takes a lot of work and probably takes years to achive a satisfactory income goal.
    /Mikael
    Last edited by mikael78; 10-31-2006 at 12:13 PM.

If you wish to make money at home, you should be ready to work hard

They all said it! I was going to say "There are NO EASY ways"... if you want to make money online you can do it but it will take a lot of time and effort and work. There are no magic bullets.. You can start up an ebay business, you can start up a website, you can start a direct sales business.. etc etc... they all take work. If you want easy, you are better off getting a regular job.

Quote Originally Posted by katiescorner
    They all said it! I was going to say "There are NO EASY ways"... if you want to make money online you can do it but it will take a lot of time and effort and work. There are no magic bullets.. You can start up an ebay business, you can start up a website, you can start a direct sales business.. etc etc... they all take work. If you want easy, you are better off getting a regular job.
    You're absolutely right. There are endless opportunities and with each one there comes obstacles. If you can't problem solve and do it with minimal pain, you don't belong in business.

7. 12-26-2006, 04:15 PM

Reason
    SPAM

Congratulations on 24 SPAM posts in less than 24 hours!!!

This statement by the opening poster:

Does anyone have any advice? It would be a big help. Thanks
    Nullifies your statement of:
    Quote Originally Posted by bad_altitude
    Congratulations on 24 SPAM posts in less than 24 hours!!!
    since the poster clearly ASKED for responses.

The use of "spam" is way over and mis-used...in this case, clearly MIS-used.

I don't think it was misused.. eztobe has clearly done nothing but spam this board... where is the misuse? Eztobewealthy is NOT giving any good and useful advice.. just spamming.. and in fact spamming a program that is the same as what the OP posted about.. an easy simply way to make money.. nope just plain ole spam to get others to sign up under him. The spammer even went so far as to dig back through a month of posts to find this one.. This wasn't even an open and ongoing converstation.. Everyone who reads this post thinking they are going to find an answer NEEDS to know that Eztobewealthy is not trying to be helpful but just spamming.. kudos to bad altitude for pointing that out.

The use of "spam" is way over and mis-used...in this case, clearly MIS-used.
    This dear lady joined this board less than 24 hours ago, since then she has made 24 postings in 24 threads. She has contributed nothing of value to those threads and simply used them as her own private advertising space. This is actually against scam.com policy and is spam by any definition of the word. (except the spiced ham one)