+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

You must see "Michael Moore Hates America"

I saw it on YouTube. I don't know how to insert YouTube clips into posts. Could someone paste clip 4 into this one? After seeing it, I realized what the right-wing meant about Moore lying, and I realized that Jon Stuart is in the same boat.

Re: You must see "Michael Moore Hates America"

Quote Originally Posted by Ronald
    I saw it on YouTube. I don't know how to insert YouTube clips into posts. Could someone paste clip 4 into this one? After seeing it, I realized what the right-wing meant about Moore lying, and I realized that Jon Stuart is in the same boat.

Post the link to it!

I'll post it, even though I think it's pretty low to just insult the guy instead of debating him on merits/demerits.

So... basically, the documentarian got an attorney who thinks that Moore is a narcissist!

I'm sorry, but this is the wrong clip. Please find the one with the amputated soldier. It might be number 6. Sorry.

I'm sorry, but this is the wrong clip. Please find the one with the amputated soldier. It might be number 6. Sorry.
    Well, here's how you cut and paste, for future reference.

On the right side of the youtube page, under the description of the clip, there are two fields. One is the straight url to link to the youtube page for the video. The other is HTML code to embed a player into a post elsewhere.

All you do is copy (ctrl-c) the code there, then paste it (ctrl-v) into your scam.com post.

Thanks, ian.

As well, if you'd like, you can compare this clip with Samantha Bee's clip on Stuart's Daily Show about this documentarian trying to get an interview with Moore, and being laughed at by the show, in the clip "Dislike Mike".
    Last edited by Ronald; 10-30-2006 at 03:44 PM.

Thanks, ian.
    All in another liberal's day's work of suppressing free speech!

/joke. You're welcome.

Great find Ronald!

Quote Originally Posted by rustupid
    Great find Ronald!
    (mimicking) Great find Ronald!
    franKg - "Since God was ok with Moses, Joshua and David burning cities to the ground and killing all the civilians I think he would be ok with us splashing a little water on some terrorists."

Dr poormouth - "Exackly;
    It's not "waterboarding", it's "extraordinary baptism""

Quote Originally Posted by carlbenator
    As discussed in a previous thread, this IRRATIONAL HATRED for the Jews and their RIGHT to SURVIVE is one of the many PROOFS of a God, AND a Devil.

Quote Originally Posted by Americanadian
    (mimicking) Great find Ronald!
    Hahaha. Well, it takes integrity to be honest, and none to be sarcastic.

But this clip taught me a lot. I was a big Moore follower. But when I saw this clip, and saw the movie, and saw all these lies exposed, and with so many people believing him, it's incredible.

And today, many people watch the Jon Stuart's The Daily Show and believe him. And they stand behind Moore and against this documentary, which is a much more genuine interview of that soldier.

I'm not saying it proves the war in Iraq is right and just, but it definetely shows who a lot of the people on the Moore/Stuart left are - either lied to like I was, so full of hate and raw emotion they don't care if they're lied to, or people who are dishonest themselves.

This guy right here, in order to survive, to have a positive outlook on life, he has to hold the view he does. If he held a different view his life would fall apart. There making a mountain out of a mole hill with this. Moore makes many great points and as most people in his position, he does have a certain amount of arrogance. but to take one soldier, that was a borrowed editorial in a documentary made, and have that portray the entire feelings of the vets...it's insane. Here's the reason why they only had one, because ever other vet that they contacted, i guarantee felt like they had been left behind in a way. Why not show person after person, saying how they disagreed with Moore...Moore for all his faults and failings, is one of the last people that actually try to go afte the truth and present a truly independent media. Expose the corruption in this country and show us that all is not as it seems. I applaud him for that, and too bad if people don't like his style. I don't necessarily like his style, but more often than not he is on the money.

Quote Originally Posted by cscirpoli
    This guy right here, in order to survive, to have a positive outlook on life, he has to hold the view he does. If he held a different view his life would fall apart. There making a mountain out of a mole hill with this. Moore makes many great points and as most people in his position, he does have a certain amount of arrogance. but to take one soldier, that was a borrowed editorial in a documentary made, and have that portray the entire feelings of the vets...it's insane. Here's the reason why they only had one, because ever other vet that they contacted, i guarantee felt like they had been left behind in a way. Why not show person after person, saying how they disagreed with Moore...Moore for all his faults and failings, is one of the last people that actually try to go afte the truth and present a truly independent media. Expose the corruption in this country and show us that all is not as it seems. I applaud him for that, and too bad if people don't like his style. I don't necessarily like his style, but more often than not he is on the money.
    I agree with you. Being a gun owner I was not so thrilled with Bowling for Columbine but he made some good points and I think that he made some real good points with Farenheight 911, speaking of I need to watch it again. It was nice to see some real facts thrown out that the politicians didn't want to fess to right there on the big screen at the Carmike.

He is arrogent but when he reports the truth, well the truth is the truth no matter who the messenger is.

Or as Ann Coulter would say.. "I've never seen anyone enjoying his amputations so much.

Or "Pills" Limbaugh..." He's faking those amputations so the Republicans can use him as an infallable spokesperson".

Quote Originally Posted by Button
    I agree with you. Being a gun owner I was not so thrilled with Bowling for Columbine but he made some good points and I think that he made some real good points with Farenheight 911, speaking of I need to watch it again. It was nice to see some real facts thrown out that the politicians didn't want to fess to right there on the big screen at the Carmike.

He is arrogent but when he reports the truth, well the truth is the truth no matter who the messenger is.
    Well, you can watch Fahrenheit 9/11 and Un-Fahrenheit 9/11 on YouTube.

Here's a clip of Moore. You've got to watch the first minute.

YOU HAVE GOT TO SEE THIS! Here's a disection of Moore's dishonest editing. Some of it is so extreme, it'll make you laugh and wonder how you missed it yourself.

Last edited by Ronald; 10-31-2006 at 02:21 AM.

Seeing these video clips have completely changed my perspective on Moore, Jon Stuart, and Democrats. I've been watching more of these counter-documentaries, and it amazing how much lies Moore crams in, so much so it is difficult to find even a shred of truth.

Jon Stuart stood behind Moore's work in his video segment "Dislike Mike", which you can find on his website.

I also remember that Barbara Boxer stood behind his work, and called for investigations, saying in her speech it was BECAUSE OF MOORE'S FILM!

I'm not saying Republicans are much different, but the fact that Moore did so much campaigning for them, lying to people in order to get them to vote Democrat, and Democrats remained silent, and some standing by him, is very scarring for the party, especially in the wake of Clinton's lies on Lewinsky and trying to catch Bin Laden.

Quote Originally Posted by ianmatthews
    Well, here's how you cut and paste, for future reference.

On the right side of the youtube page, under the description of the clip, there are two fields. One is the straight url to link to the youtube page for the video. The other is HTML code to embed a player into a post elsewhere.

All you do is copy (ctrl-c) the code there, then paste it (ctrl-v) into your scam.com post.

THANKS! I have been wondering how to do that.