+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Global Escrow Services, Toronto, Canada

I too have recently received a letter thru the post from Global Escrow Svcs, Canada saying I have won 5000. All I have to do is send 20 for processing costs, etc. and I would receive a gold pendant with rubies and diamonds for replying within 10 days. It looked genuine enough and I was about to send a postal order thru but there were some doubts lingering at the back of my mind that I have to check them out first and thought it must be scam. Then hey presto! Google led me to this site. Thank God I did check. Thank God for the Internet, Google and law-abiding people like ourselves who share experiences like these on the net. We must report these people to the authorities and expose them somehow.
    Last edited by ebrahimmamaniat; 10-30-2006 at 02:52 PM.

Re: Global Escrow Services, Toronto, Canada

I am so relieved to get to this site. I have also received a similar mail through my address ( I wonder how they got my address) telling me that I have won 6000.00 with a certain account number. All i needed to do, was to send a check of 20.00 and hey the amount will be in my account the next day or shall be paid in monthly insallment starting January 2007. I nearly sent the 20.00 but my doubt saved me. Thanks everyone.

well aint i the stupid one. havent heard anything from global escrow services for 10 weeks so decided to google it and found this. i feel so silly now as i have fell for the bigest joke ever and i i feel a right prat as i paid the 20. worst of all i paid on my credit card which means they have my card details now so getting a bit worried now as they could e,pty the account. if they have the guts to scam everyone then they would have the guts to empty someones account if having the opportunity :eek:

just gt a letter saying i won 6000 and a diamond and sapphire necklace all i need to do is send 20 so glad i looked it up on internet and found this
    a complete scam

Omg I cant believe how many people have been affected by this scam.....The other day I went to visit my mum and she was telling me about a letter that she received that she didnt want to tell us about but surprise us and but us new things...I though this was so sweet...I read the letter and it said for my mum to reply to this letter and she would get 6000GBP in four monthly statments of 1500GBP i said this was great, the only thing first payment was due that day and still nothing....my mum said all she had to do was send 20GBP to get this......she got this letter on the 17th March 2007...they said to send it back with in seven days....the very next day she did that...I checked the royal mail and that for her even tried to locate a number...The must have knew it would take more than 7 days to reach them...I cant beieve these people are allowed to get away with this...there a bad scam and something has to be done about this....The address on the letter my mum was send is Gobal Escrow Registry, 283 Danforth Avenue, Suite 423, Toronto. ON M4K IN2, Canada....this address has change from a coment I have read....This scam should be stopped....All I can say I hope people read and check this before it happens to then to...... thank you for taking the time to read this.

I too have received a letter from this bunch this morning. Can we pass letters on to someone eg Trading standards?

I too have had a letter saying I am the winner of 6ooo and to send 19.99. Thought I'd better investigate further and found this site. There must be a way of getting these people. What about Watchdog on TV?

I received a letter from Escrow telling me i had won 6,000 all i had to do was send 20.00 as a hard up single mum i thought all my christmas's had come at once my teenage son however suggest we check them out..........Thanks to him and thanks to all of you i realised this was a scam once again many thanks to all of you

I received a letter this morning saying i had 6000 waiting for me if i sent 20 for admin , so i headed straight to Google search , praise be to the power of the internet . A few months ago i saw a TV programm about this sort of scam , in it they said nothing can be done from the UK because the company is located outside the UK , so it just comes down to common sense and the old saying "ya get nothin for nothin " .

Could i be the latest to mention the 'Invisible' company.

Received there documentation on Saturday 17th March 07 with there '19.95'
    for your very own '6k'. Possibly being a bit more wiser in the head relating to these 'dodgy' offers I to decided to 'Goggle' the company also, and was not at all suprised to see there worldwide operation.

What i have done is to put the 'cat' amongst the 'pigeons' by returning there letter with the proviso of 19.95 payable on the acceptance and clearance of 'my cheque' of 6k. Sure this has been done before but its always good for a laugh.................Silver Fox

i have just got a letter this morning dated 23/3/07 asking for twenty pounds, as they say i have won 6000 pounds, i new this was a scam. there new addres is as follows

global escrow resgistry
    office of payments and cash processing
    283 danforth avenue suite 423
    toronto on m4k 1n2
    canada

I have got the same letter today, how much organised and daring effort.
    I cant believe it -:(

Quote Originally Posted by Silver fox
    Could i be the latest to mention the 'Invisible' company.

Received there documentation on Saturday 17th March 07 with there '19.95'
    for your very own '6k'. Possibly being a bit more wiser in the head relating to these 'dodgy' offers I to decided to 'Goggle' the company also, and was not at all suprised to see there worldwide operation.

What i have done is to put the 'cat' amongst the 'pigeons' by returning there letter with the proviso of 19.95 payable on the acceptance and clearance of 'my cheque' of 6k. Sure this has been done before but its always good for a laugh.................Silver Fox
    we got one in the post today,sent it back with a condom in it,i think they'll get the message.

Wife got a letter today
    promising 6,000 & a gold necklace
    Thought it too good to be true so suggested she did a web search
    your site just confirmed our suspicions

yes same here got one 6000 and yes this is a great way to find out sometimes its hard to no now wot is going on in this world but it is nice that there are some truthfull places to go and find out because trust me we need it now more than ever thanks kev

My husband recieved a letter from Global Escrow Services asking him for 20 then they would send him 6000, just think if all of us on this board had sent them the money.
    Is this a Canadian company or an English one using an address in Canada and where do they get our names and addresses from.

Tizzer.