+ Reply to Thread

Anyone done more than one Nuitech offer?

I just finished the MBP offer and would like to do get one for my girlfriend, as well as do the $2,000 offer.

What I'm wondering is, can I use my same name, credit card, shipping address and do the same sponsors I did for the MBP offer, or do I need to use a different credit card, a different name, a different shipping address... etc. etc.

For instance, I have a hard time thinking Blockbuster would give me ANOTHER free month of movies, but maybe they only keep track of CC #'s, and I'll just use one of my others.

Thanks a bunch in advance.

devi-

Re: Anyone done more than one Nuitech offer?

No matter what NT site you sign up for, you have to use the same information (address, e-mail, etc.). That is in their t.erms and c.onditions. You cannot repeat the same sites, but you can go to different NT sites (you could do computer-offer.com and finance-offer.com for example. If you found another NT site that offers a MBP, I believe you coud get another MBP). If you are found to use a different e-mail address and the same shipping address, I think they will DQ you. You could call them and ask.

The reason NT has you use the same e-mail address across sites is because the offers on the pages for the second site may be different, based on the offers you responded to earlier on the first site...

Is there any reason your girlfriend doesn't just use her name and address?

Quote Originally Posted by internet-junkie
    No matter what NT site you sign up for, you have to use the same information (address, e-mail, etc.). That is in their t.erms and c.onditions. You cannot repeat the same sites, but you can go to different NT sites (you could do computer-offer.com and finance-offer.com for example. If you found another NT site that offers a MBP, I believe you coud get another MBP). If you are found to use a different e-mail address and the same shipping address, I think they will DQ you. You could call them and ask.

The reason NT has you use the same e-mail address across sites is because the offers on the pages for the second site may be different, based on the offers you responded to earlier on the first site...

Is there any reason your girlfriend doesn't just use her name and address?
    That's understandeable, but what I was asking about was in regards to completing the tiers. For instance, if I signed up (then cancelled) Blockbuster Online for the computer-offer.com, and I going to be able to sign up for Blockbuster again for finance-offer.com?

devi-

MaxX Guest

I also would like to know this. I just got my 2K check and I wanna do another offer. I know you have to do different website but using the same email. I read somewhere that you use the same email because that way you'll get different offers, since you can't complete the same offers you just did for other gift site. I don't know if that's true, I didn't try yet.