+ Reply to Thread

newbie1 Guest

Reality-Networkers?

Hey, has anyone heard of this company or had experience with them? It looks like a good downline building program but I just wondered what the word was about them...
    http://www.reality-networkers.com/
    Dave

Re: Reality-Networkers?

On one side, they advertise their "teaching how recruit" tools for people in existing MLMs. On other side, they want to recruit you in their own MLM which is nothing but pyramid.

It takes 2 years of college education to give you a potential annual income of $12000 ~ $30000
    It takes 4+ years of University education to give you a potential annual income of $30000 ~ $60000+

It only takes you 1 year of education and hard work to a potential annual income of over a million dollars.
    No doubt with their system. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

newbie1 Guest

Yeah, I just wondered if anyone here every used them and had any success...

And surely later or today or tomorrow some person will be along (probably making their first ever post here) saying "Yes, I did". That's how these things work in forums, isn't it? ... :D

newbie1 Guest

true.. LOL!
    They claim to have over 600,000 members so one would think that someone here would have mentioned them before... HMMM
    Dave

Please avoid joining Reality-Networkers and pass it on that it IS a SCAM. After you pay your $25 they do not know you anymore. You do not have access to your downline and really even to your personal refferals. I have many direct referrals and I know another with 45 and we have never received our commissions for reaching our so called first task. I could go on and on but I will just say......DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME!!! I belong to other networks that are valid out there but this is not one of them. Please Pass It On.