Is This Legit Like They Claim????!!!!

COMPANY: MY DATA TEAM.

INFO:My Data Team
    P.O Box 21283
    Concord, CA 94521
    (925) 693-0209

CLAIM LEGIT:
    Q- How Do I Know You Are Legitimate?
    A - We have taken every precaution to show you our legitimacy, from Web Assure to ScamX verification. We also are in good standing with the BBB, Fraud.org. Our plan is to always keep it this way.

LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK. THANKS

Re: Is This Legit Like They Claim????!!!!

From the website http://www.my-data-team.com
    All that we ask of you is to type 4-5 short lines of data text, and create a list of keywords for these lines of text. Once that is complete, hit the enter key, and watch your pay check grow.
    Junior, they're recruiting folks to post spam.

Quote Originally Posted by dr poormouth
    From the website http://www.my-data-team.com

Junior, they're recruiting folks to post spam.
    It's called Google Adwords.

It's like every other data entry site in that all you'll be doing is paying for ads to send traffic to the data entry site.

Yep, and you won't make much money (if any at all) because there are so many people doing it!!

but it says you will...theres a gaurantee...AHHHHHHHHH,ive made the most profit selling stuff from the thrift store,people love x-mass stuff even in the summer,go figure

The most money to be made is in creating a mailing list of people who trust you and buy everything you tell them too. How you create the list and the type of people you add to it all depend upon what you're trying to sell.

The line between advertising and content continues to become blurred. People's attention spans online are low and sales guards high. The only way I found to make great profits is to recommend products to an attentive audience as if I'm unbiased about them. If your advertisements are blatant ads, your profits will suffer.

Hello,

Just to let you know I have been a member of My Data Team since early June and I am now making over $400 per day, this really is a great program they offer, and they do not use Google adwords like the other scam program out there. They actually have many free methods to post to internet with no spam. Highly suggest you try it ou,t and as you see I am not an affiliate trying to sell the program, just a satisfied member. My Data Team.com

Quote Originally Posted by Sedated31
    Hello,

Just to let you know I have been a member of My Data Team since early June and I am now making over $400 per day, this really is a great program they offer, and they do not use Google adwords like the other scam program out there. They actually have many free methods to post to internet with no spam. Highly suggest you try it ou,t and as you see I am not an affiliate trying to sell the program, just a satisfied member. My Data Team.com

Hi Sedated31,
    May you let me know more details in this data team company?How you manage to get $400 per day, by selling products or data entry?
    Which country are you from?

Regards
    Singapore

I think she means that she is making $400 a day for the company.
    Don't get scammed. Check out all opportunities or Companies before doing business.

If it is too good to be true, it is likely to be a scam

Nothing about this makes it seem any different that all those other data entry scam out there.

I found an article with some good info and a bunch of customer reviews on LINK REMOVED
    Last edited by katiescorner; 07-16-2008 at 07:22 AM.

They All Suck; Keep Away From Them And Get A Real Job

Like I mentioned I am making over $400 per day and it is not all about selling like everyone is speculating. They teach you word processing for example and how to do small projects like fax cover sheets for clients, etc. They offer research projects, article typing (which I am currently making a killing with) It is so funny how people can come on these forums and bash a company they only are guessing about. What gets me even more is that many are trying to push their own products by bashing other companies. Where is the integrity of these forums. I love the person that has the Google Adsense in their post. That explains the quality of what people are using this forum for (bash companies legitimate or not to make money for yourself). If you personally have not tried the program then do not make a comment.

Hey Sedated, I have been saying this for awhile that all Scam.com is a place for people to speculate and sell their products by slandering others. I am also a member of My-Data-Team.com and have not had the success you have, but I am making money and it is a great program. I had a friend do it as well and she didn't have the time to dedicte to the program and they gave her a full refund with out trying to sell her on something else or any hassle. It is hard to find an honest program on the Internet, and when you do, you get forums like this that rune it for other potential members. All I have to say is that at least try it and if you are unhappy and think it sucks you will get all your money back. So what is the harm in trying it.

I Just Want A Job Online Even If It Makes Me 2dollars/hr

/cryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

I love the following about My-Data-Team.

They PAID PRWeb to post a press release on eMediaWire a company OWNED by PRWeb and then My-Data-Team proudly proclaims:

"We Made the News!"

LOL.

Also, when you CLICK on the WebAssured Logo on their site it takes you to the following page

My-Data-Team at WebAssured

Where I saw:

Coverage limit: Not Covered
    Which may or may not mean anything, because companies have to be a member of WebAssured for a year before they qualify for coverage.

Also, they're using Scam-X certification which is worthless, because Scam-X "certifies" all kinds of scams.

They're also using the "As Seen On" New York Times, USAToday, InformationWeek, etc. which when a company uses that almost ALWAYS means they had ADVERTISING appear on those sites.

I just checked for it on InformationWeek, USAToday, and CNN and oddly enough I couldn't find it anywhere.

Do you're best to find it. Maybe we can have a contest! :cwm2:

Yeh, that's a company I'm really gonna trust.
    Last edited by justtoomuchtime; 01-13-2009 at 06:47 PM.