+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

Vote To Have "rustupid" Permanently Banned

This is not censorship. This individual is posting spam and is engaging in harrasment of other participants simply because they differ from him/her in their views. This is, clearly, in breach of all tenets of decorum for engaging in a forum dedicated to the free exchange of opinions and ideas and most likely is in breach of the forum rules. Since this individual is not mature or balanced enough to conduct themselves according to even the minimal precepts of common discourse by respecting the rules and respecting the rights of the other participants of the site and continues to demonstrate that he/she is unlikely to conduct him/herself in a mature and responsible manner, I move that it is in the best interest of the participants to conduct a vote on banning this individual.

All interesrted parties please respond.
    Last edited by dchristie; 10-30-2006 at 12:43 AM.

Re: VOTE TO HAVE "RUSTUPID" PERMANENTLY BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by dchristie
    This is not censorship. This individual is posting spam and is engaging in harrasment of other participants simply because they differ in their views. This is, clearly, in breach of all tenents of standard decorum for engaging in a forum dedicated to the free exchange of opinions and ideas and most likely is in breach of the forum rules. Since this individual is not mature enough to conduct themselves according to even the minimal precepts of common discourse by respecting the rules and respecting the rights of the other participants of the site by conducting themselves in a mature and responsible manner , I move that it is in the best interest of Scam.Com to have a vote on banning this individual.

"I've maintained since 9/12/2001 that Bush is the worst enemy we've ever had."

"The Racist Supremacist Zionist "Jewish" State"

"Did I offend That Zionist Creep? Maybe a nice anthrax enema would make it all better"

"like The Zio-Nazis just had their fat as.ses handed to them by a grass roots militia with no American F-16s, Helicopters, Navy, or NSA Satellites to help them like the filthy yellow cowards in the IDF do."

These and all the ones I have listed below are posts from just the first 2 days after dchristie joined us here on SCAM. Just as with Americanadian there are many, many, many more.

the Zio-Nazi Occupied Territories

you probably should, indeed, be cluster bombed by The Zio-Nazis and the genome terminated ASAP for everybody's sake

When was the last time The Zio-Nazis respected a UN Security Council Resolution?

a professional Zionist Butt Sucker

Fvck That Toilet Called Israel, All Its No-Good Zionist Scum And Every Degenerate Freak Who Supports It.

Zio-Nazis declared their Racist Supremacist "Jewish" Reich

pro-war, pro-Zionist crib rattling tantrum

shrill and silly innuendos to Zio-Nazis

the Zio-Nazi's atrocities

like The Zio-Nazis just had their fat as.ses handed to them by a grass roots militia with no American F-16s, Helicopters, Navy, or NSA Satellites to help them like the filthy yellow cowards in the IDF do.
    shove your ugly fvcking hook nosed face in the nearest oven, turn on the gas and light 'er up

hese low-down gibbering right-wing reprobate Zio-Monkey sh!t-heels

Dream on Yarmulke Boy

little two-faced degenerate Christo-Fascist Rodents like you

You are nothing but a charter member of an evil Satanic cult that is even more pernicious than Zionism as you have stolen the name and likeness of Christ to promote your warped criminal agenda of hypocrisy and murder.

I have more respect for a case of toe fungus than I do this Zionist collaborating, Christo-Fascist twerp.

I've maintained since 9/12/2001 that Bush is the worst enemy we've ever had.

The Racist Supremacist Zionist "Jewish" State

Or are you just another Zionist Supremacist Terrorist a s shole who gets their jollies shooting down Arab kids in the street

spouting their deranged brand of Zionist Fascist excreta

Did I offend That Zionist Creep? Maybe a nice anthrax enema would make it all better

dchristie - another anti-Semite, anti-America bigot

3. 10-30-2006, 12:28 AM

Re: Vote To Have "rustupid" Permanently Banned

This is not censorship. This individual is posting spam and is engaging in harrasment of other participants simply because they differ from him/her in their views. This is, clearly, in breach of all tenets of decorum for engaging in a forum dedicated to the free exchange of opinions and ideas and most likely is in breach of the forum rules. Since this individual is not mature or balanced enough to conduct themselves according to even the minimal precepts of common discourse by respecting the rules and respecting the rights of the other participants of the site and continues to demonstrate that he/she is unlikely to conduct him/herself in a mature and responsible manner, I move that it is in the best interest of the participants to conduct a vote on banning this individual.

I concur. He's made his case, and even repeated his regurgitation on this thread. This only furthers his observable, demented plight of stupidity.
    franKg - "Since God was ok with Moses, Joshua and David burning cities to the ground and killing all the civilians I think he would be ok with us splashing a little water on some terrorists."

Dr poormouth - "Exackly;
    It's not "waterboarding", it's "extraordinary baptism""

Quote Originally Posted by carlbenator
    As discussed in a previous thread, this IRRATIONAL HATRED for the Jews and their RIGHT to SURVIVE is one of the many PROOFS of a God, AND a Devil.

Quote Originally Posted by Americanadian
    I concur. He's made his case, and even repeated his regurgitation on this thread. This only furthers his observable, demented plight of stupidity.

Americanadian - Another anti-Semite, anti-American bigot

These few posts and threads were all in one day.
    August 5, 2006

These few posts and threads were done between 11:39 PM and 12:21 PM.
    42 Minutes Total

This was JUST ON THE FIRST DAY, THE FIRST 42 MINUTES Americanadian Posted on Scam

There are many, many,many more!

Another ANTI ISRAEL THREAD BY Americanadian

Israel - 'We Are Untouchable'

An ANTI ISRAEL Post BY Americanadian

The state of Israel has no right to exist.

Blair admits to cabinet splits over his support for Bush on Israel

Another ANTI ISRAEL Post BY Americanadian

You are nothing more than a Zionist c0cksucker.

Zio-c0cksucking maggot.

The Zionist Character Assassination of Mel Gibson

They say "it takes all kinds"......I have to wonder WHY! :p

This guy reminds me of a teenager. When he can't persuade others to agree with him, and can't justifiably support his opinion, he becomes obnoxious so he can get attention.

He's too stupid to see how pathetic he is, and what an embarrassment he is to his party. So it's easy enough to just ignore him - he'll probably disappear anyway after the Republicans lose the elections.

As far as banning him? Lady Mod will have to address that....

Lady Mod is not getting involved. No one has broken any of the forum rules and the same things that are being said against rustupid have been levied against dchristie in the past.

No favorites guys.

But I'm enjoying the show. :D

Lady Mod
    Last edited by sojustask; 10-30-2006 at 02:20 AM.

Should have had a poll though if you were going to call for a vote. A poll would have been fun.

LM

This is not censorship. This individual is posting spam and is engaging in harrasment of other participants simply because they differ from him/her in their views. This is, clearly, in breach of all tenets of decorum for engaging in a forum dedicated to the free exchange of opinions and ideas and most likely is in breach of the forum rules.
    LOL!!!!!!

I vote DieChristie .....BIGGEST HYPOCRITE ON SCAM :cool:
    Originally posted by Americanadian
    Palin: Omit the "i" and you're left with "Pain".

Mommy make him stop being mean too me
    Originally posted by Americanadian
    Palin: Omit the "i" and you're left with "Pain".

Quote Originally Posted by franKg
    Mommy make him stop being mean too me

**** :D ****

That's alright Frankie, the following pic describes you and RUStupid to a "T". Credit goes to CV from the thread she started. Monkeys will always be monkeys. :rolleyes:
    franKg - "Since God was ok with Moses, Joshua and David burning cities to the ground and killing all the civilians I think he would be ok with us splashing a little water on some terrorists."

Dr poormouth - "Exackly;

As discussed in a previous thread, this IRRATIONAL HATRED for the Jews and their RIGHT to SURVIVE is one of the many PROOFS of a God, AND a Devil.

That's alright Frankie, the following pic describes you and RUStupid to a "T". Credit goes to CV from the thread she started. Monkeys will always be monkeys. :rolleyes:

August 5, 2006

42 Minutes Total

This was JUST ON THE FIRST DAY, THE FIRST 42 MINUTES Americanadian Posted on Scam

Zio-c0cksucking maggot.

Let us indulge in a few RUstupid portfolios....
    Last edited by Americanadian; 10-30-2006 at 03:18 AM.

Dr poormouth - "Exackly;

Let us indulge in a few RUstupid portfolios....

August 5, 2006

42 Minutes Total

Zio-c0cksucking maggot.