+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 20 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast

Truth about 666, the beast and the seal of beast

Peace to you!

I've published the article:
    http://my666.boom.ru/666_en.html
    This material makes understanding of Revelation more clear and will help to be saved for many many people and will help to avoid terrible plagues for many other people! You will not carry any responsibility for this link since this material was signed by me! But availability of this material is important for now as never before!
    Be bless!

Announce:

At the age of thirteen I was thrown into another world by a fateful accident. Clinically pronounced dead, I returned from the afterlife with knowledge rarely glimpsed by the average person. This experience has defined my life as a person with each foot in a different world. Explaining the afterlife to those who have not had a near death experience requires breaking down the illusions that most people hold of what they call "reality". I hope that my experiences can enlighten others while allowing me to share my insights with my fellow humans.

I have received the seal of the beast in afterlife world 20-22 years ago. Main information - the first who meets us in afterlife world is the BEAST which is described in Bible, but not God as many think!
    BEAST - this creature has size about 12 meters in height. This creature is able to stay on two legs and has very long tail (so it also 30 meters long including the tail).
    IMAGE OF BEAST is any creature which has seal of beast with spirit of beast inside and without man's status!
    MARK OF BEAST. After sealing up appears imprint! This imprint has name - mark. It looks like black tattoo which is putted on spirit (not on body) therefore can not be cutted out. It contains the head of dog with iron slam on head.
    SEAL OF BEAST. The beast has the seal. It is like iron seal on a long pole. Any host is able to mark by seal of beast.
    666 is number of men who will be marked by beast but will be saved!!! (i.e. common number of saved from all who will be marked by beast).
    FOREHEAD whole forehead bone from brows up to top of head! The seal of beast is fatal when it putted on forehead or on any hand.
    NAME OF THE BEAST. The beast has name, same as any creature which was created by Creator.
    NUMBER OF NAME OF THE BEAST it's number of people which will call themselves by name of the beast. I.e. 666 it's number of people which will be saved from the lake of fire with seal of beast on any place. But the number of name of the beast it's number of people which will call themselves same as the beast.
    HOST is creature (man or angel) who received the seal of beast!!!
    ROD OF IRON is spirit of beast which is inserted into us horizontally.

Re: Truth about 666, the beast and the seal of beast

Dude, up the meds....seriously.

It's like staring into the sun, except its made of stupid.

What's exactly stupid by your opinion?

Peace to you!

I've published new version 1.04 of my article!
    There is added new prophecy about previous creations! Full changelog is located at bottom of file

Be bless!

Quote Originally Posted by nickols_k
    Peace to you!

This material makes understanding of Revelation more clear and will help to be saved for many many people and will help to avoid terrible plagues for many other people! You will not carry any responsibility for this link since this material was signed by me! But availability of this material is important for now as never before!
    Be bless!

Announce:

At the age of thirteen I was thrown into another world by a fateful accident. Clinically pronounced dead, I returned from the afterlife with knowledge rarely glimpsed by the average person. This experience has defined my life as a person with each foot in a different world. Explaining the afterlife to those who have not had a near death experience requires breaking down the illusions that most people hold of what they call "reality". I hope that my experiences can enlighten others while allowing me to share my insights with my fellow humans.

I have received the seal of the beast in afterlife world 20-22 years ago. Main information - the first who meets us in afterlife world is the BEAST which is described in Bible, but not God as many think!
    BEAST - this creature has size about 12 meters in height. This creature is able to stay on two legs and has very long tail (so it also 30 meters long including the tail).
    IMAGE OF BEAST is any creature which has seal of beast with spirit of beast inside and without man's status!
    MARK OF BEAST. After sealing up appears imprint! This imprint has name - mark. It looks like black tattoo which is putted on spirit (not on body) therefore can not be cutted out. It contains the head of dog with iron slam on head.
    SEAL OF BEAST. The beast has the seal. It is like iron seal on a long pole. Any host is able to mark by seal of beast.
    666 is number of men who will be marked by beast but will be saved!!! (i.e. common number of saved from all who will be marked by beast).
    FOREHEAD whole forehead bone from brows up to top of head! The seal of beast is fatal when it putted on forehead or on any hand.
    NAME OF THE BEAST. The beast has name, same as any creature which was created by Creator.
    NUMBER OF NAME OF THE BEAST it's number of people which will call themselves by name of the beast. I.e. 666 it's number of people which will be saved from the lake of fire with seal of beast on any place. But the number of name of the beast it's number of people which will call themselves same as the beast.
    Not that i believe your story... but

Can i ask a question?
    Yes you say you have met the "beast" --so maybe you were destined to Hell.... just because that was your experience
    does not mean it will happen to all of us. Those that believe in
    Jesus will entered Heaven/paradise according to my belief

BTL

Quote Originally Posted by SynikReturns
    It's like staring into the sun, except its made of stupid.

Hehe. Entertaining, though.

Peace to you!

Be bless!

Announce:

You believe that there were others earth's before ours?
    Why?
    Where in the Bible does it say that?

Hell is an eternal separation from God -- once the day of Judgement... you destiny is decided....

BTL

Peace to you!

Be bless!

Announce:

You seem a rather interesting fellow...

Let me ask you some questions, if I could, Nick,

How does a person have a right standing with God? How is a person justified in His sight? Do you believe that Jesus is an angel? What do you have to do to be saved?

Also,
    Do you believe God's revelation to man was finished with....the Book of Revelation, or do you believe the Bible is incomplete in all matters of faith and practice?

Quote Originally Posted by yossarian
    Hehe. Entertaining, though.

yes!?....very!?..will go check out site!?and remember!?personal experience is hard to put into words!?and then translate into a crappy language like english!?hehe!!...just askin
    Last edited by lexx; 11-07-2006 at 07:42 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by bethelight
    Not that i believe your story... but

Can i ask a question?
    Yes you say you have met the "beast" --so maybe you were destined to Hell.... just because that was your experience
    does not mean it will happen to all of us. Those that believe in
    Jesus will entered Heaven/paradise according to my belief

BTL
    No! Hell is free from the beast! beast meets all at start of Road to Heaven! This experience is not for me only! This experience for all! Those who believe in Jesus MAY inherit the Kingdom of Heaven after meeting with beast only! Paradise doesn't exist for now! :(
    You believe that there were others earth's before ours?
    Why?
    Where in the Bible does it say that?

Hell is an eternal separation from God -- once the day of Judgement... you destiny is decided....
    I received info about previous earths or to speak precisiongly - planets from prophecies of God-Father! It's not fruit of my fantasy!
    You seem a rather interesting fellow...

Let me ask you some questions, if I could, Nick,

How does a person have a right standing with God? How is a person justified in His sight? Do you believe that Jesus is an angel? What do you have to do to be saved?

Also,
    Do you believe God's revelation to man was finished with....the Book of Revelation, or do you believe the Bible is incomplete in all matters of faith and practice?
    God-Father decides who should receive His prophecy Himself! I believe that Jesus was man! To be saved I had baptizing than partaking and after blessing prayers I received the prophecy about salvation through the faith! Revelation is not a Revelation of God, but Revelation is revelation of John only! This book was written by John after visiting the afterlife! Undoubdetly, prophecies were not finished on Revelation book! God-Father is omnipotent to speak to anybody right now and in the future!
    Quote Originally Posted by lexx
    yes!?....very!?..will go check out site!?and remember!?personal experience is hard to put into words!?and then translate into a crappy language like english!?hehe!!...just askin
    If you want then you may read this article in its original language - Russian!

like i can read russian!?hehe!!but i went there and did some reading.found alot of truths!?but i suffer from attention spanitus!?2 long to handle in 1 try!?may go back later!? and i had read of some other mystics from russia who had tried to put their words into english!?"all and everything",tales of beelzebub to his son!?G. I. Gurdjeiff!?you should be dialogging with whispering wind!?he frequents these boards!?thanks.....

Or perhaps its as simple as the anti chrispy chippy being the Tele vision...l mean when one sits for over 5 hours a day per adverage persona one becomes hypno tested...better to read a good or not so good book

Quote Originally Posted by lexx
    like i can read russian!?hehe!!but i went there and did some reading.found alot of truths!?but i suffer from attention spanitus!?2 long to handle in 1 try!?may go back later!? and i had read of some other mystics from russia who had tried to put their words into english!?"all and everything",tales of beelzebub to his son!?G. I. Gurdjeiff!?you should be dialogging with whispering wind!?he frequents these boards!?thanks.....
    mystic is not a fantasy! mystic is reality but reality with hyperfeatures for our mind

Many thanks Nickols for your inane ramblings. If I were you I'd start a religious cult as there's bound to be some half-wits in Salt Lake city who would follow it.

No! Hell is free from the beast! beast meets all at start of Road to Heaven! This experience is not for me only! This experience for all! Those who believe in Jesus MAY inherit the Kingdom of Heaven after meeting with beast only! Paradise doesn't exist for now! :(

I received info about previous earths or to speak precisiongly - planets from prophecies of God-Father! It's not fruit of my fantasy!

God-Father decides who should receive His prophecy Himself! I believe that Jesus was man! To be saved I had baptizing than partaking and after blessing prayers I received the prophecy about salvation through the faith! Revelation is not a Revelation of God, but Revelation is revelation of John only! This book was written by John after visiting the afterlife! Undoubdetly, prophecies were not finished on Revelation book! God-Father is omnipotent to speak to anybody right now and in the future!

If you want then you may read this article in its original language - Russian!

But the temporary heaven exists right now -- would you like scripture to prove that?

God is all knowing -- all powerful- sovereign--omnipresent..
    In no way is the devil stronger than God -- mind you
    - angels/devils/demons are more powerful then us- but not with God on our side...

BTL

BTL