+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

sojustask is offline The Late, Great Lady Mod - Retired User Rank

I picked you a Pumpkin

I noticed that you had a little Halloween spirit in you, however you don't have a pumpkin out yet I thought

I would pick you up one last night on my way home .

No thanks or money needed Just enjoy.

Re: I picked you a Pumpkin

You sassy thing, you!
    Before anyone else jumps up to cry foul on the Ladymod - I say thanks for the laugh.
    Complaints may come by the bucketload - from guys with a "less than muscular" buttox?
    Just don't tell them it's your hubby's - we will understand if we don't hear from you for a few days. ;) ;) ;) !

Re: I picked you a Pumpkin

Bad lady mod, but nice buns!

Happy Halloween!

CH CH CH HAH HAH HAH CH CH CH HAH HAH HAH CH CH CH HAH HAH HAH CH CH CH HAH HAH HAH CH CH CH HAH HAH HAH CH CH CH HAH HAH HAH

Re: Happy Halloween!

Oh my God! It's Jason Voorhees! :eek: No it's Saturn dressed up as Jason!

Hey you should play in the next Friday Movie. :D

Saturn, is this you? Do you want to say that you in this mask and with the yataghan in your hand was scaring the local inhabitants? :D

Please don't shoot the piano player, he's doing the best he can.

Author’s emoticons KOLOBOK-Style

coontie is offline Vashudeva; Ferryman - doing the work... User Rank

I just knew this was going to happen. The Scammers must have really gotten
    to Saturn!L.O.L!!! :eek: :rolleyes: :D

ya i always was a Jason fan! i just wanted everyone here to see what a Trollinator looks like & what fate awaits them if they come here & cause trouble! :D

Quote Originally Posted by saturnsc2
    ya i always was a Jason fan! i just wanted everyone here to see what a Trollinator looks like & what fate awaits them if they come here & cause trouble! :D
    live by THE!/die by the THE!?hehe!!gooodbye and goodluck!?what do i KNOW!?hehe!!.....just askin....

let me guess...sword?? hehe!!.....just askin....

coontie is offline Vashudeva; Ferryman - doing the work... User Rank

Where is SAturn? Did he get rolled up by the cops for runningg around in that
    outfit on Halloween night? :D

Quote Originally Posted by coontie
    Where is SAturn? Did he get rolled up by the cops for runningg around in that
    outfit on Halloween night? :D
    naw, i'm still here. sometimes i'm just too lazy to reply. sometimes it's an effort to press the keys on my keyboard!

naw, i'm still here. sometimes i'm just too lazy to reply. sometimes it's an effort to press the keys on my keyboard!
    Oh Saturn, I see you are a lazy man... :rolleyes: :D

Please don't shoot the piano player, he's doing the best he can.

Author’s emoticons KOLOBOK-Style

Quote Originally Posted by BiR
    Oh Saturn, I see you are a lazy man... :rolleyes: :D
    THE LAZYEST!

THE LAZYEST!

Hey Saturn, you think you could match up to the real Jason? :eek: Take a look on how big and evil he looks. This was from Friday The 13th part III, the best in the series. CH CH CH HA HA HA!!

http://www.fridaythe13thfilms.com/mu...3_ending1.html
    Last edited by Unlucky36; 11-09-2006 at 07:15 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Unlucky36
    Hey Saturn, you think you could match up to the real Jason? :eek: Take a look on how big and evil he looks. This was from Friday The 13th part III, the best in the series. CH CH CH HA HA HA!!

http://www.fridaythe13thfilms.com/mu...3_ending1.html
    ya i got all the 13th films on tape here. i'm surprised they didn't make another movie. it's been a while...