+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Existence in its purest form.

Existence is nothing more than a plane of positives and a negatives witch equal each other out. And everything that exists in that plane of existence has a positive and a negative witch equals each other out. And from that thought alone you can decode everything in nature through positives and negatives, because thatís all anything is to begin with, is an equal ness of positives and negatives, the only thing that can be effected and also controlled is the equal ness of the 2. witch is what humans can do.. CONTROL! but CONTROL in its purest form is also what most humans have yet to understand. witch leads to my personal discovery of the human brain! witch is talked about in my other thread!
    Last edited by stefandozier; 10-27-2006 at 09:10 AM.

Re: Existence in its purest form.

i think what you mean really is the "human" MIND!?for all have a biological brain but all do NOT agree with WHATEVER!?unless you recently REPLACED your brain or sumtin stranger!?(eh!!pilgrim!?)hehe!!

Quote Originally Posted by lexx
    i think what you mean really is the "human" MIND!?for all have a biological brain but all do NOT agree with WHATEVER!?unless you recently REPLACED your brain or sumtin stranger!?(eh!!pilgrim!?)hehe!!

well yes, I think you have been mis understanding what i have been trying to say, i mean the human brain, and within that natural brain lies your own original mind, witch is all originallity and creativity( to an extinct) is, or perhaps all you mind is, is your natural brains sense of conciousnous along with a combination of your sense of originallity, you see!? and thats where I can relate my idea of existence to nature, witch a Human is part of, you have to look at nature as a whole, and you will see how everything has a positive and a negative that equal each other out..

as far as the word agree...well you see, thats where it gets confusing for most people, the whole idea of the word agree is based on what emotion of the human mind? is it not a combination of FEAR and DESIRE? now there are positives and negatives of all these emotions, and in order to grasp what i am saying you ahve to relate the code to all of your emotions, and only think with the positives, becuz the negatives are of no use, you see the positives and negatives dont HAVE to equal each other, they only CAN equal each other through the natural sense of CONTROL!
    Last edited by stefandozier; 10-27-2006 at 10:46 AM.

so what you are saying is the negatives of are no use unless you can see them as an equalizing out natural force and then you are able to CHOOSE the postive as your way to a superior existance!?a claim to happiness that is denied by the usual zeroing out!?or worse!?(siding with the negatives!?)hehe!!..just askin....

so what you are saying is the negatives of are no use unless you can see them as an equalizing out natural force and then you are able to CHOOSE the postive as your way to a superior existance!?a claim to happiness that is denied by the usual zeroing out!?or worse!?(siding with the negatives!?)hehe!!..just askin....

Yes, exactly! do you see how it works!? You only need the Positive, but there is always an equalizing Negative for that specific Positive. and that denial all stems from a Negative Natural (not a Natural Negative!) emotion of the human brain! witch stems from a misunderstanding of the ONE ness of the Natural Brain and the Natural Brains Originallity! witch is the human mind as we conciously percieve it or your natural brains concious sense of conciousnous along with a combination of your Natural Brains concious sense of your originallity
    Last edited by stefandozier; 10-27-2006 at 11:24 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by stefandozier
    Yes, exactly! do you see how it works!? You only need the Positive, but there is always an equalizing Negative for that specific Positive. and that denial all stems from a Negative Natural (not a Natural Negative!) emotion of the human brain! witch stems from a misunderstanding of the ONE ness of the Natural Brain and the Natural Brains Originallity! witch is the human mind as we conciously percieve it or your natural brains concious sense of conciousnous along with a combination of your concious sense of your originallity
    so it this realization of the original concious sense of the natural that is the real function intended for the brain and body!?and the negative was there as well and has been given an overiding advantage(by what,who,when!?)that has been the curse of mankinds ignorance!?hehe!!.....just askin.....
    Last edited by lexx; 10-27-2006 at 11:32 AM.

so it this realization of the original concious sense of the natural that is the real function intended for the brain and body!?and the negative was there as well and has been given an overiding advantage(by what,who,when!?)that has been the curse of mankinds ignorance!?hehe!!.....just askin.....

YES it is what is trapping the ability for the Human Mind and Body to become one, but I dont think its a realization but moreso an understanding!? I think realities do not exist( that dosnt mean a reality cannot become a plan of existence through the Nature of Creation), only an existence, I think a realitiy is your Natural Brain's concious sense of your Natural Brain's UNIQUE CURRENT concious sense of perception.
    Last edited by stefandozier; 10-27-2006 at 11:50 AM.

and when you can finally understand the perception of the ONE ness of the Human Mind and Body using the simplicity of this code you will come to understanding that the Human Body/Mind is a Natural perfection of this code! witch is why within our Natural Brains lies the Nature of Creation!
    Last edited by stefandozier; 10-27-2006 at 12:03 PM.

YES it is what is trapping the ability for the Human Mind and Body to become one, but I dont think its a realization but moreso an understanding!? I think realities do not exist( that dosnt mean a reality cannot become a plan of existence through the Nature of Creation), only an existence, I think a realitiy is your Natural Brain's concious sense of your Natural Brain's UNIQUE CURRENT concious sense of perception.
    you keep using the term natural over and over as if there was some kind of UN-NATURAL brain to fear or overcome!?and you also use the term brain over and over instead of mind!?has this something to do with evolution and vs whatever!?hehe!!.....just askin.....

I revised it as best as I currently understand.

Existence is nothing more than a plane of positives and a negatives witch equal each other out. And everything that exists in that plane of existence has a positive and a negative witch equals each other out. And from that thought alone you can decode everything in nature through positives and negatives, because thatís all anything is to begin with, is an equal ness of positives and negatives, the only thing that can be affected and also controlled is the equal ness of the 2. Witch is what humans can do.. CONTROL! But CONTROL in its purest form is also what most humans have yet to understand.

Now letís relate the understanding of this simple code, to the Nature of the human mind/body. Within that natural brain lies your own unique original mind witch is the human mind as we consciously perceive it or your natural brainís conscious sense of consciousness along with a combination of your Natural Brainís conscious sense of your originality. And the CURRENT Misunderstanding of this is what is trapping the ability for the Human Mind and Body to become one.

Now an existence is not a reality, most people mistake the word realization with understanding!? I think realities do not exist (that doesnít mean a reality cannot become a plan of existence through the Nature of Creation), only an existence, I think a reality is your Natural Brain's conscious sense of your Natural Brain's UNIQUE CURRENT conscious sense of perception.

And when you can finally understand the perception of the ONE ness of the Human Mind and Body using the simplicity of this code you will come to understanding that the Human Body/Mind is a Natural perfection of this code! Witch is why within our Natural Brains lies the Nature of Creation!

and when you can finally understand the perception of the ONE ness of the Human Mind and Body using the simplicity of this code you will come to understanding that the Human Body/Mind is a Natural perfection of this code! witch is why within our Natural Brains lies the Nature of Creation!
    well this type of realization is hopefully true for each individual!?for you it means expressing it in a code you alone understand!?and while i can see the meaning of your code,i dont know if any others here will willingly pick up on it!?for all things are personal regarding god/enlightenment!?not to forget allegiances to codes!?but lets see how it pans out over time!?hehe!!...just askin.....

you keep using the term natural over and over as if there was some kind of UN-NATURAL brain to fear or overcome!?and you also use the term brain over and over instead of mind!?has this something to do with evolution and vs whatever!?hehe!!.....just askin.....
    well you see, the Natural Brain is the Brain of the CURRENT Human that Evolution has Created using the building blocks of Nature! Nothing Un-Natural exists, only The Nature of Creation witch Creates that idea. the Mind is within the Natural brain.

well this type of realization is hopefully true for each individual!?for you it means expressing it in a code you alone understand!?and while i can see the meaning of your code,i dont know if any others here will willingly pick up on it!?for all things are personal regarding god/enlightenment!?not to forget allegiances to codes!?but lets see how it pans out over time!?hehe!!...just askin.....

I Feel the positive DESIRE to try and EXPRESS myself through the english Language of MAN(in a species kind of way) in a way that perhaps people that have yet to come to understand the simplicity and Beauty of Nature might be able to understand and then perceive. but It my just be that I finally was able to Express my Subconciousnous mind Conciously, witch are both part of the Natural Brain witch was designed by Nature, through the process of Evolution.
    Last edited by stefandozier; 10-27-2006 at 12:37 PM.

Re: My Personal Idea of Existence in its purest form.

I revised all of my thoughts and put them in an order that I percieve to allow a better understanding of the rest of thoughts.

what I perceive as the Humanís Natural Brain

To me the Natural Brain is the Brain of the CURRENT Human that Evolution has Created using the building blocks of Nature! Nothing Un-Natural exists, only The Nature of Creation witch Creates that idea. the Mind is within the Natural brain.

My Idea of Existence in its purest form.

To Me Existence is nothing more than a plane of positives and a negatives witch equal each other out. And everything that exists in that plane of existence has a positive and a negative witch equals each other out. And from that thought alone you can decode everything in nature through positives and negatives, because that's all anything is to begin with, is an equal ness of positives and negatives, the only thing that can be affected and also controlled is the equal ness of the 2. On the plane of existence you can have all positives or all negatives, or a combination of the two, but there is always an equal negative for every positive. And with that idea comes a Natural Trait of the humans Natural Brain .. CONTROL! But CONTROL in its purest form is also what most humans have yet to understand.

Now let's relate the understanding of this simple code, to the Nature of the human mind/body. Within that natural brain lies your own unique original mind witch is the human mind as we consciously perceive it or your natural brain's conscious sense of consciousness along with a combination of your Natural Brain's conscious sense of your originality. And the CURRENT Misunderstanding of this is what is trapping the ability for the Human Mind and Body to become one.

Now an existence is not a reality, most people mistake the word realization with understanding!? I think realities do not exist (that doesn't mean a reality cannot become a plan of existence through the Nature of Creation), only an existence, I think a reality is your Natural Brain's conscious sense of your Natural Brain's UNIQUE CURRENT conscious sense of perception.

And when you can finally understand the perception of the ONE ness of the Human Mind and Body using the simplicity of this code you will come to understanding that the Human Body/Mind is a Natural perfection of this code! Witch is why within our Natural Brains lies the Nature of Creation!

Obtaining a Positive OPEN State of mind and learning to express your UNIQUE originality

I think I have finally deciphered the struggle that most people have (the people that have this problem do not realize it, at least not yet) with using their Human brain. I think the main problem is there is a mass confusion with the natural human trait of EXPRESSION! It has finally come to me!!

an individual human's understanding of the Natural human mind and their own Unique Creative mind as A Whole or As One will not become clearly expressible ,until the human can Learn to come to a basic understanding of the Origin of each Naturally given trait (not unique traits, that is where the confusion comes in) of the human mind as a species, then and only then, can the human FIND and truly EXPRESS his/or her UNIQUE originality and/or creativity that each human has been given through the process of our species evolution. Now in order to achieve your own unique creative state of mind one must come to realization of their species true nature, and accept that they are part of nature in every way imaginable witch is only obtainable through a basic understanding of the origins of the human ( as a species ) brainís naturally given ( through the process of evolution) traits. Now in order to allow your mind to come to this basic understanding or perhaps learn in a Natural way ( this is where it becomes confusing for most ), you must rid yourself of all unnecessary thoughts of skepticism witch stems from two Negative traits of the Natural mind of a human as a species, witch is a combination ( key word ) of GREED and FEAR witch only leads to other Negative but Natural ( that is what you have to come to realize ) Human Emotions witch leads to stress(witch is not a bad thing if you can learn to control the Nature of stress) and laziness(witch is also a negative trait of the natural human brain) of the human brain. Now in order to rid yourself of this Negative Natural way of thinking you must open your mind, but ONLY your positive state of mind! That is the Key! But also the hardest part for most, witch I will try to explain why it is the hardest part for most and how to achieve the positive open state of mind.

OPENING YOUR POSITIVE STATE OF MIND.

Think deep about the origin of everything natural, people seem to be forgetting that, Humans are part of Nature! So you must THINK DEEP about the NATURE of a HUMAN.....and the NATURAL TRAITS of a HUMAN...witch eventually comes to the understanding of the HUMAN BRAIN, you already have the tool of understanding, now you must try and use that tool to understand the tool itself! Witch is only obtainable through the understanding of the origins of the Natural Traits of that Tool!!

And once you understand this, you then come to understanding of how everything in nature, works perfect together, Everything is ONE, Including the human body and mind.. And you can soon come to realize how your brain has been PROGRAMED by NATURE witch is the True beauty of the evolution of the human brain.

THE PROBLEM WITH THE PRESENT HUMAN DESIRE IN HOW THEY CHOOSE TO USE THEIR BRAIN

Continuing on what Iíve said this is why I think the whole Creation vs. Evolution debate( witch is one of the major SOURCES of the confusion of human expression) between HUMANS using HUMAN LANGUAGE is nothing more than a confusion of the NATURAL HUMAN TRAIT of Expression! There should never have been a debate in the first place; Creation and Evolution work together in perfect harmony witch is the beauty of Nature!!

Now continuing on, when we come to this understanding, we can then and only then PERCIEVE why we could not understand it at first witch I think stems from the CURRENT Human Lifestyles witch is based on CURRENT Human UNDERSTANDING of Technology, But! Its also based on the individuals CURRENT DESIRE to KNOW! Witch is where humans are becoming trapped! They are trapped with in their own emotion of DESIRE, because of their Negative Natural Human trait of Laziness and Greed has taken over their Positive Human Trait of DESIREÖwitch is the DESIRE to KNOW!! this shows Humans are trapped within a REALITY of Technology that they do not UNDERSTAND! And that is the MAJOR problem of our CURRENT species.
    Last edited by stefandozier; 10-27-2006 at 01:17 PM.

Existence is nothing more than a plane of positives and a negatives witch equal each other out. And everything that exists in that plane of existence has a positive and a negative witch equals each other out. And from that thought alone you can decode everything in nature through positives and negatives, because thatís all anything is to begin with, is an equal ness of positives and negatives, the only thing that can be effected and also controlled is the equal ness of the 2. witch is what humans can do.. CONTROL! but CONTROL in its purest form is also what most humans have yet to understand. witch leads to my personal discovery of the human brain! witch is talked about in my other thread!
    I have read all of this thread and I apologize if I am not on the same wave length here, but I will try to be so, for as much as my own human brain allows.

Think of me stupid or think of me brilliant, but think of my own existence & search for truth equally as essential as yours. With that same due respect, and in utilizing the thought process that I have acquired in my own human brain, I am trying my best to process your post.

I am hearing you scientifically mirror what is considered among others as good/evil, otherwise known as optomism/pessimism, otherwise referred to as up/down, aka moral/immoral, etc.

So simply put, we consciously respond to any given situation in accordance to how many positives or negatives (aka, moral or immoral) waves that my brain (mind) is embracing.

However, considering this theory, there are evidently a lot of people out there who do not have equal amounts of positives and negatives that you claim all existence to have. There are a lot of people out there who cannot even process thought due to brain damage, whether at birth or due to an accident.

So ultimately, I can not buy into your theory that "Existence is nothing more than a plane of positives and a negatives witch equal each other out. And everything that exists in that plane of existence has a positive and a negative witch equals each other out."
    what the heck is this crap?

ok I have re-written it once again.

My Idea of an Existence in its purest form.

To Me an Existence is nothing more than a plane of positives and a negatives witch equal each other out. And everything that exists in that plane of existence has a positive and a negative witch equals each other out. And from that thought alone you can decode everything in nature through positives and negatives, because that's all anything is to begin with, is an equal ness of positives and negatives, the only thing that can be affected and also controlled is the equal ness of the 2 but the plane is indefinite. On the plane of existence you can have all positives or all negatives, or a combination of the two, but there is always an equal negative for every positive. And with that idea comes a Natural Trait of the humans Natural Brain .. CONTROL! But CONTROL in its purest form is also what most humans have yet to understand.

Now let's relate the understanding of this simple code, to the Nature of the human mind/body. Within that natural brain lies your own unique original mind witch is the human mind as we consciously perceive it or your natural brain's conscious sense of consciousness along with a combination of your Natural Brain's conscious sense of your originality. And the CURRENT Misunderstanding of this is what is trapping the ability for the Human Mind and Body to become one.

Now an existence is not a reality only the plane of existence in witch it is perceived is a reality, the word realization is nothing more than an understanding in its simplest of form. I perceive a reality as a plan of existence through the Nature of Creation; I think a reality is your Natural Brain's conscious sense of your Natural Brain's UNIQUE CURRENT conscious sense of perception. And that is indeed what makes each individual human as a whole body/mind unique; Their perception of an existence.

Last edited by stefandozier; 10-29-2006 at 05:24 AM.