+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

I think I may be on to something

Obtaining a Positive OPEN State of mind and learning to express your originality.

I think i have finally deciphered the struggle that most people have( the people that have this problem do not realize it, at least not yet )with using their Human brain. I think the main problem is there is a mass confusion with the natural human trait of EXPRESSION!. It has finally came to me!!

an individual human's understanding of the Natural human mind and their own Unique Creative mind as A Whole or As One will not become clearly expressible ,until the human can Learn to come to a basic understanding of the Origin of each Naturally given trait (not unique traits, that is where the confusion comes in) of the human mind as a species, then and only then, can the human FIND and truly EXPRESS his/or her UNIQUE originality and creativity that each human has been given through the process of our species evolution. Now in order to achieve your own unique creative state of mind one must come to realization of their species true nature, and accept that they are part of nature in every way imaginable witch is only obtainable through a basic understanding of the origins of the human ( as a species ) brains, naturally given ( through the process of evolution) traits. Now in order to allow your mind to come to this basic understanding or perhaps learn in a Natural way ( this is where it becomes confusing for most ), you must rid yourself of all unnecessary thoughts of skepticism witch stems from two Negative traits of the Natural mind of a human as a species, witch is a combination ( key word ) of GREED and FEAR witch only leads to other Negative but Natural ( that is what you have to come to realize ) Human Emotions witch leads to stress(witch is not a bad thing if you can learn to control the Nature of stress) and laziness(witch is also a negative trait of the natural human mind) of the human mind. Now in order to rid yourself of this Naturally Negative way of thinking you must open your mind, but ONLY your positive state of mind! That is the Key! but also the hardest part for most, witch I will try to explain why it is the hardest part for most and how to achieve the positive open state of mind.

OPENING YOUR POSITIVE STATE OF MIND.

think deep about the origin of everything natural, people seem to be forgetting that, Humans are part of Nature! So you must THINK DEEP about the NATURE of a HUMAN.....and the NATURAL TRAITS of a HUMAN...witch eventually comes to the understanding of the HUMAN BRAIN, you already have to tool of understanding, now you must try and use that tool to understand the tool itself! Witch is only obtainable through the understanding of the origins of the Natural Traits of that Tool!!

And once you realize or understand this, you then come to understanding of how everything in nature, works perfect together, Everything is ONE, Including the human body and mind.. and you can soon come to realize how your brain has been PROGRAMED by NATURE witch is the True beauty of the evolution of the human brain.

to be continued.
    Last edited by stefandozier; 10-27-2006 at 03:22 AM.

Re: I think I may be on to something

Quote Originally Posted by stefandozier
    I think i have finally decipher'd the struggle that most people have( the people that have this problem do not realize it, at least not yet )with using their Human brain. I think the main problem is there is a mass confusion with the natural human trait of EXPRESSION!. It has finally came to me!!

OBTAINING A POSITIVE STATE OF MIND AND LEARNING TO EXPRESS YOUR UNIQUE ORIGINALITY AND CREATIVITY AS A HUMAN SPECIES AT THIS STAGE IN EVOLUTION OF THE HUMAN MIND.

an individual human's understanding of the Natural human mind and their own Unique Creative mind as A Whole or As One will not become clearly expressible ,until the human can Learn to come to a basic understanding of the Origin of each Naturally given trait (not unique traits, that is where the confusion comes in) of the human mind as a species, then and only then, can the human FIND and truly EXPRESS his/or her UNIQUE originality and creativity that each human has been given through the process of our species evolution. Now in order to achieve your own unique creative state of mind one must come to realization of their species true nature, and accept that they are part of nature in every way imaginable witch is only obtainable through a basic understanding of the origins of the human ( as a species ) brains, naturally given ( through the process of evolution) traits. Now in order to allow your mind to come to this basic understanding or perhaps learn in a Natural way ( this is where it becomes confusing for most ), you must rid yourself of all unnecessary thoughts of skepticism witch stems from two Negative traits of the Natural mind of a human as a species, witch is a combination ( key word ) of GREED and FEAR witch only leads to other Negative but Natural ( that is what you have to come to realize ) Human Emotions witch leads to stress(witch is not a bad thing if you can learn to control the Nature of stress) and laziness(witch is also a negative trait of the natural human mind) of the human mind. Now in order to rid yourself of this Naturally Negative way of thinking you must open your mind, but ONLY your positive state of mind! That is the Key! but also the hardest part for most, witch I will try to explain why it is the hardest part for most and how to achieve the positive open state of mind.

to be continued.
    :p Hello Steph
    Hate to break your stride, but I think Hubbard, the 'founder' of Dianetics, had already come to that.
    If I understand their doctrine correctly, they believe answers to life's problems is related to our understanding our 'evolution.'
    Once saw a picture of some device that measured your....'evolution level.'

Anyway, at least you're doing some thinking.

Personally, and I think of this every day, what comes to my mind is that my heavenly Father had me in His thoughts before the foundations of the earth; He didn't 'overlook' me.
    EK

Quote Originally Posted by EveryKnee
    :p Hello Steph
    Hate to break your stride, but I think Hubbard, the 'founder' of Dianetics, had already come to that.
    If I understand their doctrine correctly, they believe answers to life's problems is related to our understanding our 'evolution.'
    Once saw a picture of some device that measured your....'evolution level.'

Anyway, at least you're doing some thinking.

Personally, and I think of this every day, what comes to my mind is that my heavenly Father had me in His thoughts before the foundations of the earth; He didn't 'overlook' me.
    EK
    plz reread what i have written, and think deep about the origin of everything natural, people seem to be forgetting that, Humans are part of Nature! So you must THINK DEEP about the NATURE of a HUMAN.....and the NATURAL TRAITS of a HUMAN...witch eventually comes to the understanding of the HUMAN BRAIN, you already have the tool of understanding, now you must try and use that tool to understand the tool itself! Witch is only obtainable through the understanding of the origins of the Natural Traits of that Tool!!

and once you realize or understand this, you then come to understanding of how everything in nature, works perfect together, Everything is ONE, Including the human body and mind..and you can soon come to realize how your brain has been PROGRAMED by NATURE witch is the True beauty of the evolution of the human brain.
    Last edited by stefandozier; 10-27-2006 at 03:31 AM.

plz reread what i have written, and think deep about the origin of everything natural, people seem to be forgetting that, Humans are part of Nature! So you must THINK DEEP about the NATURE of a HUMAN.....and the NATURAL TRAITS of a HUMAN...witch eventually comes to the understanding of the HUMAN BRAIN, you already have the tool of understanding, now you must try and use that tool to understand the tool itself! Witch is then only obtainable through the understanding of the origins of the Natural Traits of that Tool!!

and once you realize or understand this, you then come to understanding of how everything in nature, works perfect together, Everything is ONE and you can soon come to realize how your brain has been PROGRAMED by NATURE witch is the True beauty of the evolution of the human brain.
    For some reason, Tiny Tim stepping Through the Tulips is coming to mind. Give me a few moments...

continuing what I have said this is why I think the whole Creation vs Evolution debate( witch is one of the major SOURCES of the confusion of human expression) between HUMANS using HUMAN LANGUAGE is nothing more than a confusion of the NATURAL HUMAN TRAIT of Expression! There should never have been a debate in the first place, Creation and Evolution work together in perfect harmony witch is the beauty of Nature!!
    Last edited by stefandozier; 10-27-2006 at 03:59 AM.

Ok I have reworded it to the best of my understanding of the human perceptions of the words of the english language and how feel they should be EXPRESSED and here it is.

Obtaining a Positive OPEN State of mind and learning to express your UNIQUE originality.

I think I have finally deciphered the struggle that most people have (the people that have this problem do not realize it, at least not yet) with using their Human brain. I think the main problem is there is a mass confusion with the natural human trait of EXPRESSION! It has finally come to me!!

an individual human's understanding of the Natural human mind and their own Unique Creative mind as A Whole or As One will not become clearly expressible ,until the human can Learn to come to a basic(key word!) understanding of the Origin of each Naturally given trait (not unique traits, that is where the confusion comes in) of the human mind as a species, then and only then, can the human FIND and truly EXPRESS his/or her UNIQUE originality and/or creativity that each human has been given through the process of our species evolution. Now in order to achieve your own unique creative state of mind one must come to realization of their species true nature, and accept that they are part of nature in every way imaginable witch is only obtainable through a basic understanding of the origins of the human ( as a species ) brain’s naturally given ( through the process of evolution) traits. Now in order to allow your mind to come to this basic understanding or perhaps learn in a Natural way ( this is where it becomes confusing for most ), you must rid yourself of all unnecessary thoughts of skepticism witch stems from two Negative traits of the Natural mind of a human as a species, witch is a combination ( key word ) of GREED and FEAR witch only leads to other Negative but Natural ( that is what you have to come to realize ) Human Emotions witch leads to stress(witch is not a bad thing if you can learn to control the Nature of stress) and laziness(witch is also a negative trait of the natural human mind) of the human mind. Now in order to rid yourself of this Naturally Negative way of thinking you must open your mind, but ONLY your positive state of mind! That is the Key! But also the hardest part for most, witch I will try to explain why it is the hardest part for most and how to achieve the positive open state of mind.

Think deep about the origin of everything natural, people seem to be forgetting that, Humans are part of Nature! So you must THINK DEEP about the NATURE of a HUMAN.....and the NATURAL TRAITS of a HUMAN...witch eventually comes to the understanding of the HUMAN BRAIN, you already have the tool of understanding, now you must try and use that tool to understand the tool itself! Witch is only obtainable through the understanding of the origins of the Natural Traits of that Tool!!

And once you realize or understand this, you then come to understanding of how everything in nature, works perfect together, Everything is ONE, Including the human body and mind.. And you can soon come to realize how your brain has been PROGRAMED by NATURE witch is the True beauty of the evolution of the human brain.

Continuing on what I’ve said this is why I think the whole Creation vs. Evolution debate( witch is one of the major SOURCES of the confusion of human expression) between HUMANS using HUMAN LANGUAGE is nothing more than a confusion of the NATURAL HUMAN TRAIT of Expression! There should never have been a debate in the first place; Creation and Evolution work together in perfect harmony witch is the beauty of Nature!!
    Last edited by stefandozier; 10-27-2006 at 04:41 AM.

I think the problem we have - is not enough quiet time with the Lord --
    The multimedia of today is weapons of MASS-DISTRACTION.

BTL

Quote Originally Posted by bethelight
    I think the problem we have - is not enough quiet time with the Lord --
    The multimedia of today is weapons of MASS-DISTRACTION.

BTL
    well thats not the problem at all really, the problem is within our HUMAN BRAIN when we come to this understanding, we can then and only then PERCIEVE why we could not understand it at first witch I think stems from the CURRENT Human Lifestyles witch is based on CURRENT Human UNDERSTANDING of Technology, But! Its also based on the individuals CURRENT DESIRE to KNOW! Witch is where humans are becoming trapped! They are trapped with in their own emotion of DESIRE, because of their Negative Natural Human trait of Laziness and Greed has taken over their Positive Human Trait of DESIRE…witch shows Humans are trapped within Technology that they do not UNDERSTAND! And that is the MAJOR problem of our CURRENT species.
    Last edited by stefandozier; 10-27-2006 at 04:54 AM.

Well, multimedia stems from what? Technology!! witch stems from what? a natural trait of the HUMAN BRAIN! witch is what? the DESIRE to KNOW!! so humans are trapped within their own DESIRE in a LAZY and GREEDY way!, witch I have found a way to break through that!

The urning to learn more is not greedy or lazy... that is the way we were created... WE can use our knowledge and technology for good or bad things.

BTL

The urning to learn more is not greedy or lazy... that is the way we were created... WE can use our knowledge and technology for good or bad things.

BTL
    plz re-read my re-written post.

BTL
    but coming to unecessary(key word) CONCLUSIONS, is a Negative Natural human trait of LAZINESS.
    Last edited by stefandozier; 10-27-2006 at 05:09 AM.

another revisal.

Obtaining a Positive OPEN State of mind and learning to express your UNIQUE originality

I think I have finally deciphered the struggle that most people have (the people that have this problem do not realize it, at least not yet) with using their Human brain. I think the main problem is there is a mass confusion with the natural human trait of EXPRESSION! It has finally come to me!!

an individual human's understanding of the Natural human mind and their own Unique Creative mind as A Whole or As One will not become clearly expressible ,until the human can Learn to come to a basic understanding of the Origin of each Naturally given trait (not unique traits, that is where the confusion comes in) of the human mind as a species, then and only then, can the human FIND and truly EXPRESS his/or her UNIQUE originality and/or creativity that each human has been given through the process of our species evolution. Now in order to achieve your own unique creative state of mind one must come to realization of their species true nature, and accept that they are part of nature in every way imaginable witch is only obtainable through a basic understanding of the origins of the human ( as a species ) brain’s naturally given ( through the process of evolution) traits. Now in order to allow your mind to come to this basic understanding or perhaps learn in a Natural way ( this is where it becomes confusing for most ), you must rid yourself of all unnecessary thoughts of skepticism witch stems from two Negative traits of the Natural mind of a human as a species, witch is a combination ( key word ) of GREED and FEAR witch only leads to other Negative but Natural ( that is what you have to come to realize ) Human Emotions witch leads to stress(witch is not a bad thing if you can learn to control the Nature of stress) and laziness(witch is also a negative trait of the natural human mind) of the human mind. Now in order to rid yourself of this Naturally Negative way of thinking you must open your mind, but ONLY your positive state of mind! That is the Key! But also the hardest part for most, witch I will try to explain why it is the hardest part for most and how to achieve the positive open state of mind.

Think deep about the origin of everything natural, people seem to be forgetting that, Humans are part of Nature! So you must THINK DEEP about the NATURE of a HUMAN.....and the NATURAL TRAITS of a HUMAN...witch eventually comes to the understanding of the HUMAN BRAIN, you already have the tool of understanding, now you must try and use that tool to understand the tool itself! Witch is only obtainable through the understanding of the origins of the Natural Traits of that Tool!!

And once you realize or understand this, you then come to understanding of how everything in nature, works perfect together, Everything is ONE, Including the human body and mind.. And you can soon come to realize how your brain has been PROGRAMED by NATURE witch is the True beauty of the evolution of the human brain.

Continuing on what I’ve said this is why I think the whole Creation vs. Evolution debate( witch is one of the major SOURCES of the confusion of human expression) between HUMANS using HUMAN LANGUAGE is nothing more than a confusion of the NATURAL HUMAN TRAIT of Expression! There should never have been a debate in the first place; Creation and Evolution work together in perfect harmony witch is the beauty of Nature!!

Now continuing on, when we come to this understanding, we can then and only then PERCIEVE why we could not understand it at first witch I think stems from the CURRENT Human Lifestyles witch is based on CURRENT Human UNDERSTANDING of Technology, But! Its also based on the individuals CURRENT DESIRE to KNOW! Witch is where humans are becoming trapped! They are trapped with in their own emotion of DESIRE, because of their Negative Natural Human trait of Laziness and Greed has taken over their Positive Human Trait of DESIRE…witch is the DESIRE to KNOW!! this shows Humans are trapped within a REALITY of Technology that they do not UNDERSTAND! And that is the MAJOR problem of our CURRENT species.
    Last edited by stefandozier; 10-27-2006 at 05:18 AM.

Lord_jag is offline I am God because I say I am. Prove me wrong. User Rank

plz re-read my re-written post.
    I see what you are attempting, but there are a few things you have to realize. Christians by nature cannot have an open mind. They have been brainwashed since they were children to only believe one thing.

In many cases they were punished, sometimes very severely, for even questioning the possibility of something other than what they were told is "true".

One thing that I find quite hilarious is that sometimes they say that THEY feel sorry for people that DON'T beleive. I can only assume that this is because they have been conditioned to think that this will result in a severe punnishment.

One thing is for sure. You cannot open someones mind if they don't want it to open. No ammount of telling someone to do something can override lifelong conditioning.

Consider owning a cat. If that cat has been peeing in a catbox for years and getting punished whenever it doesn't, a new influence would really have its work cut out to teach the cat to pee outside.

The only thing that we can hope is that we can rescue their children from the abuse of being punished for having an open mind. Adult christians have been abused into believe their entire lives. For most it is too late to consider reality.

witch came first, the human as a species, or the IDEA of christianity witch sprung from a Negative Human emotion of FEAR witch evolved into a Negative Emotion of Desire witch is the Power of Control!? where did that emotion come from? YOUR BRAIN!..you see?! you will only know the answer to this once you understand what iam trying to get you people to understand and that is THEIR NATURAL(key word!) BRAIN in THEIR OWN UNIQUE way of understanding it!
    Last edited by stefandozier; 10-27-2006 at 05:24 AM.

witch came first, the human as a species, or the IDEA of christianity witch sprung from a Negative Human emotion of FEAR witch evolved into a Negative Emotion of Desire witch is the Power of Control!? where did that emotion come from? YOUR BRAIN!..you see?! you will only know the answer to this once you understand what iam trying to get you people to understand and that is THEIR NATURAL(key word!) BRAIN in THEIR OWN UNIQUE way of understanding it!

Which came first - since you are working in the time, space and matter realm - is God's word... He spoke us into existence.
    Who designed the mind-- God did ( well according to my beliefs)
    Once we were created - the next was to have a personal relationship with God. He made the first man quite creative ... ie able to name the animals brought to him. But God has to work under some laws too.. He can not force anyone to love him -- so viola -- free will...

Hence many religions -- including Christianity came to be....
    I did not choose Christianity out of fear -but rather out of love,
    reverence and respect.

BTL

Which came first - since you are working in the time, space and matter realm - is God's word... He spoke us into existence.
    Who designed the mind-- God did ( well according to my beliefs)
    Once we were created - the next was to have a personal relationship with God. He made the first man quite creative ... ie able to name the animals brought to him. But God has to work under some laws too.. He can not force anyone to love him -- so viola -- free will...

Hence many religions -- including Christianity came to be....
    I did not choose Christianity out of fear -but rather out of love,
    reverence and respect.

BTL

you see you are contradicting yourself, but only because you do not understand the Nature of your brain!, only once you understand Nature, and your Human Nature, will you begin to Perceive ways in witch you could have been created, after all, Nature is creations building blocks!haha, you see!? they work together in perfect harmony.