+ Reply to Thread

Yawn... is offline I ain't got time for pedantic Ghandi type internet nerds

Green Party candidate Jill Stein A Muslim !!!!!!!

Hell Yeah she is !!!!!!!!

In the midst of the freakishly absurd brouhaha stirred up among conservative conspiracy theorists by the claim that Barack Obama is a secret Muslim because he wears a Muslim Shahadah ring, can anyone be free of the suspicion of clandestine Islamic taint? Everyone has some squiggles in their lives – squiggles that, when appearing in a blurry photograph and superimposed with additional squiggles from a smart phone device, might appear to be, if you jamble them up just right, appear to be Islamic script.

Let’s examine another presidential candidate, Green Party candidate Jill Stein, using the standard of right wing writer Jerome Corsi.

Is Jill Stein a Muslim? I have no idea, really, and I don’t care whether she is. But, if I adopt the conspiratorial perspective of Jerome Corsi for just a bit, I can begin to see the telltale signs of hidden Islamic identity.

Let’s start with the obvious. Jill Stein has squiggles in her life. Just as she became a candidate for President, Jill Stein took on a new hairstyle, a shorter one in which the hairs around her left ear curl in a particular, distinctive way. Why would she do that?

To the Jerome Corsi mind, the answer is obvious: She wanted to send a signal to Muslims around the world that she is one of their secret agents.

I have personally consulted a couple of experts who happen to hate Jill Stein and the Green Party, and they have provided me with a visual analysis of Jill Stein’s hair. They’ve found an Arabic script within it, shown by the red lines in the graphic you see here. They assure me that, when these red lines are rearranged, they form the second part of the Shahadah profession of Muslim faith: Muaammadur rasalu l-Lah, declaring that Muhammad is the messenger of Allah.

Is it any coincidence that yesterday, Jill Stein gave a speech before the American Islamic Congress in Boston, Massachusetts? In Jerome Corsi’s mind, there is no such thing as a coincidence. Every squiggle is a sign that just so happens to confirm every pet prejudice that pops into Corsi’s mind.

Douchebag ......

Re: Green Party candidate Jill Stein A Muslim !!!!!!!

amazing...the guy wears a ring for his entire life that an expert claims is a certain thing.

And this is your response.

BTW, is there something ELSE that obama could do for the Muslim Brotherhood that he hasn't done? Who cares if he is a Muslim now? LOL

There is not a truth existing which I fear
    or would wish unknown to the whole world."
    --Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by pwrone View Post
    amazing...the guy wears a ring for his entire life that an expert claims is a certain thing.

And this is your response.

BTW, is there something ELSE that obama could do for the Muslim Brotherhood that he hasn't done? Who cares if he is a Muslim now? LOL

Oh for Christ Sake Pwrone. Experts ??????

Quote Originally Posted by Yawn... View Post
    Oh for Christ Sake Pwrone. Experts ??????

that is correct. Would you agree that Egyptian-born Islamic scholar Mark A. Gabriel, Ph,D knows more about this than you do?

Just checking.

Again, it means SOMETHING to the guy. To say otherwise, or to say it is just some "up and down lines" is idiotic.

and, once again, who cares? If he was head bobbing all day long for allah he could not POSSIBLY be more useful to the Brotherhood.

--Thomas Jefferson

that is correct. Would you agree that Egyptian-born Islamic scholar Mark A. Gabriel, Ph,D knows more about this than you do?

Just checking.

Again, it means SOMETHING to the guy. To say otherwise, or to say it is just some "up and down lines" is idiotic.

and, once again, who cares? If he was head bobbing all day long for allah he could not POSSIBLY be more useful to the Brotherhood.

I don't know about that, but .....

My grandparents were in the jewelry business up until the mid 1980's.

I remember seeing rings similar to the one pictured their stores.

BTW: I know for a fact my grandparents weren't Muslim.

Quote Originally Posted by Yawn... View Post
    I don't know about that, but .....

My grandparents were in the jewelry business up until the mid 1980's.

I remember seeing rings similar to the one pictured their stores.

BTW: I know for a fact my grandparents weren't Muslim.

I don't know what it means to him but I would like to know. It was not bought as a wedding ring, and it sure as fuck does not mean 'nothing'.

--Thomas Jefferson

I don't know what it means to him but I would like to know. It was not bought as a wedding ring, and it sure as fuck does not mean 'nothing'.

About the only difference I can see is that the gold is more 'yellow' than what you usually see in commercial jewelry stores.

As far as the pattern is concerned, it simply looks like patterns I have seen in the past.

As far as an inscription ..... Sorry, I don't see it.

But if you really want to see something look at this:

the MUSLIMS are COMING the MUSLIMS are coming I'M AFRAID I'M AFRAID be safe, check your JEWELRY NOW!? if it's SUSPICIUOS, GIVE (dont sell) it to PAT BOONE or GLENN BECK!? THEY know what to do with such BLASPHEMY$$$$$: :yelcutelaughA: :cwm14::
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

Damn... it was not bought as a wedding ring?

Holy crap... you're on to something here! :errr:

Where is my tinfoil hat? :nervouss: