+ Reply to Thread

Ripoff Report Ripoff Report Ripoff Report Extortion Ripoff Report Extortion Ripoff

Ripoff Report Ripoff Report Extortion Ripoff Report Extortion Ripoff Report

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Re you are your company being attacked(EXTORTED) by Ed Magedson and Ripoff report? If so, here is a way to handle this situation. This got my URL or ripoff report removed. Ed and his service providers will say there is no liability for service providers, but then why did they remove mine with just a few phone calls and a couple letters from my attorney.
    Fisrt thing you need to do is to find out who is service providers are. Do a whois search for domain listings. You will be able to see who provides one of his services.
    Puregig has his Ip address, but you can check out who provides bandwidth. There are several different options. I did a who is search and ed was with a company called sterling networks. I called ,e-mailed, and had my Lawyer send them letters leting them know that they are on notice. That they now knew that ed site carries liability for them. At first they they even denied ed as a customer and then tried to act like they have no liability,but atfer about three weeks and us getting ready to do dicovery they are ed removed my ripoff report. Also, just weeks later ed had to switch providers(lol)REmember service providers have acceptable use policy or of service that very clearly spells out what they will tolerate. Why do they have this if they have no liability. The service providers can enforce their own policies HMMMM!!.He was no longer with sterling networks
    All you got to do is just let the service providers that you are putting them on notice. Also these companies got money so if you or your company has been hurt you can go after them because ed hides. I GOT MY RIPOFF REPORT REMOVED. A GOOD lawyer can find liability here, but you got to put them on notice first.

Also, here are some other things you can do:
    1.Contact Arizona attorney general office
    File #CIC 04-210090 Magedson, ed
    602-542-5763

You can serve ed at
    Jaburg $ wilk
    3200 n central ave
    phoenix Az 85012
    602-248-1000

Contact info for google get your report removed)
    Google Inc.
    Mountian view California
    94043 USA

Directnic is the regitrar for ed's sites

Domain servers(I did a whois search)

NSO.Directnic.com 204.251.10.100
    NS1.Directnic.com 206.251.1772

contact your local BBB http://www.dc.bbb.org/report.h tml?national=Y&compid=1038 533 :

contact
    Contact F.B.I:http://www.ifccfbi.gov/i ndex.asp

the Federal trade commision:
    File # FOIA-2005
    ripoffreport.com
    202-326-2417
    margeret woodson
    https://rn.ftc.gov/pls/dod/wso lcq$.startup?Z_ORG_CODE=PU01
    Rememember this Extortion. No service provider will fight this for long

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

GET YOUR RIPOFF REPORT REMOVED!!!! THE EASY WAY!!! CHECK THIS OUT!!!

Xcentric counter-notifies to DMCA claim against Ripoff Report ...
    The material removed was located at: ripoffreport.com/reports/ripoff55287.htm and may include any links to that location maintained within Google’s search ...
    http://www.chillingeffects.org/resp...i?NoticeID=5238

GET RIPOFF REPORT BACK ON GOOGLE SEARCHES. JUST GET URL'S RANKED TO THE THIRD PAGE. SUBMIT OTHER WEBSITES THAT COME UP WHEN YOU DO A SEARCH ON YOUR COMPANIES NAME.

Question: What are the notice and takedown procedures for web sites?

Answer: In order to have an allegedly infringing web site removed from a service provider's network, or to have access to an allegedly infringing website disabled, the copyright owner must provide notice to the service provider with the following information:

The name, address, and electronic signature of the complaining party [512(c)(3)(A)(i)]
    The infringing materials and their Internet location [512(c)(3)(A)(ii-iii)], or if the service provider is an "information location tool" such as a search engine, the reference or link to the infringing materials [512(d)(3)].
    Sufficient information to identify the copyrighted works [512(c)(3)(A)(iv)].
    A statement by the owner that it has a good faith belief that there is no legal basis for the use of the materials complained of [512(c)(3)(A)(v)].
    A statement of the accuracy of the notice and, under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on the behalf of the owner [512(c)(3)(A)(vi)].
    Once notice is given to the service provider, or in circumstances where the service provider discovers the infringing material itself, it is required to expeditiously remove, or disable access to, the material. The safe harbor provisions do not require the service provider to notify the individual responsible for the allegedly infringing material before it has been removed, but they do require notification after the material is removed.

RIPOFF REPORT RIPOFF REPORT RIPOFF REPORT RIPOFF REPORT RIPOFF REPORT EXTORTION EXTORTION!

sorethroat Guest

Re: Ripoff Report Ripoff Report Ripoff Report Extortion Ripoff Report Extortion Ripoff

What's that smell?

Hmmm...

It's a bird...

It's a plane.......

No!

It's Kenhere, the Multiposting Moronic Mental-case!

Re: Ripoff Report Ripoff Report Ripoff Report Extortion Ripoff Report Extortion Ripoff

Ken, no offense but you need to quit SPAMMING the forums with your posts!!! Quit posting the same information over and over!!! That will get you banned!!

Quote Originally Posted by jon8105
    Ken, no offense but you need to quit SPAMMING the forums with your posts!!! Quit posting the same information over and over!!! That will get you banned!!
    Kenhere suffers from a common malady, diarrhea of the mouth......

Ripoff Report and it's court cases. kenhere is NOT the liar. There are alot more ,but I do not have the time to get them. Ripoff Report is set up to take complaints, but what do you do when the posting's are put there with sole intent to hurt someone or their business. How do you get the malcious and libelous material removed? Would you pay Ed ? You would just deal with it ?
    The people attacking kenhere are a joke. Why would you even want to mess with that moron. I know that some of tactics that kenhere talk about work and will work.

Here are some of Ed Magedson's lawsuits.
    AZ Superior - Maricopa CV2006-051453 Civil Magedson Ed 2006 10/25/2006 n/a Misc : CV
    CA Superior - Los Angeles County BC285776 Americanfone Llc VS Rip Off Reports et al Badbusinessbureau.Com Llc 11/21/2002 04/19/2004 Dism Lack Prosecutn per 581a & 583 03/27/2003 NOS : (1031) Defamation (Slander/Libel) (General Jurisdiction)
    FL Circuit & County - Dade 2004-016967-CA-01 Invention Technologies Inc v. Xcentric Ventures (Llc) Invention Technologies Inc 08/05/2004 12/07/2004 n/a NOS : (81) Injunctive Relief
    FL Circuit & County - Dade 2005-000175-CA-01 Universal Communication Sys Inc v. Xcentric Ventures (Llc) Universal Communication Sys Inc 01/04/2005 10/18/2006 Order of Dismissal NOS : (17) Other Civil Complaint
    NJ Superior - Mercer L 002378 06 n/a Magedson , Edward 2006 10/25/2006 n/a Misc : n/a
    NJ Superior - Mercer L 002378 06 n/a Xcentric Ventures LL C 2006 10/25/2006 n/a Misc : n/a
    OH Court of Common Pleas - Hamilton A 0303025 Injunction- Oc- Taxed in Costs Magedson Edward 04/18/2003 10/25/2006 n/a Role: Defendant-2 Misc : Clerk Disposition: Dismissal
    PA Court of Common Pleas - Allegheny AR-06-002880 Vavrick vs Magedson etal Edward Magedson 04/14/2006 10/03/2006 Praecipe NOS : (48) Defamation
    US Circuit Court of Appeals - 05th Circuit 04-10583 MCW Inc v. badbusinessbureau, et al Edward Magedson 05/25/2004 10/21/2005 NOS : (890) Other Statutory Actions
    US Circuit Court of Appeals - 11th Circuit 06-11888 Whitney Information Network v. Xcentric Ventures Ed Magedson 03/24/2006 10/20/2006 Closed NOS : (840) Trademark
    U.S. District - New York Southern 1:03cv4479 Guida v. Magedson, et al Ed Magedson 06/12/2003 11/30/2003 Closed NOS : (320) Assault, Libel & Slander
    U.S. District - Illinois Northern 1:04cv6018 George S May Intl, et al v. Xcentric Ventures, et al Ed Magedson 09/15/2004 10/21/2004 Active NOS : (890) Other Statutory Actions
    U.S. District - Arizona 2:03cv848 Randell v. Badbusinessbureau.or, et al Ed Magedson, an Arizona Resident 05/06/2003 05/14/2003 Active NOS : (320) Assault, Libel & Slander
    U.S. District - Arizona 2:03cv894 Tolner v. Badbusinessbureau.or, et al Ed Magedson, an Arizona Resident 05/13/2003 09/11/2003 Active NOS : (320) Assault, Libel & Slander
    U.S. District - Arizona 2:03cv895 Bears v. Badbusinessbureau.or, et al Ed Magedson, an Arizona Resident 05/13/2003 05/15/2003 Active NOS : (320) Assault, Libel & Slander
    U.S. District - California Eastern 2:04cv1175 Deutch v. Kreb, et al Edward Magedson 06/18/2004 06/22/2004 Active NOS : (320) Assault, Libel & Slander
    U.S. District - Arizona 2:04cv2856 HY Cite Corporation v. Badbusinessbureau.co, et al Ed Magedson, an Arizona Resident 12/10/2004 12/16/2004 Active NOS : (470) Rico
    U.S. District - Florida Middle 2:04cv47 Whitney Information, et al v. Xcentric Ventures, et al Ed Magedson, an Individual 01/27/2004 01/29/2004 Active NOS : (840) Trademark
    U.S. District - Pennsylvania Western 2:04cv567 Pritchard, et al v. Magedson, et al Ed Magedson 04/14/2004 04/16/2004 Closed NOS : (320) Assault, Libel & Slander
    U.S. District - Texas Northern 3:02cv2727 MCW Inc v. Www.badbusinessbureau.com LLC, et al Edward Magedson AKA Ed Magidson 12/20/2002 12/24/2002 Active NOS : (890) Other Statutory Actions
    U.S. District - Florida Middle 6:03cv279 Trans Cont Talent, et al v. Badbusinessbureau, et al Ed Magedson, A Resident of Arizona 03/07/2003 03/11/2003 Closed NOS : (890) Other Statutory

Ed is at work here in that last posting. I took the post down because I found where Magedson lives and how he is making his money. There are judgment creditors that I have contacted to see if they want to execute against him. Any other people here saying they want to serve him are greatly exagerating because no one responded.

Ed lives at 2033 W McDowel Blvd in Apache Junction. This is Pinal County. Ed is the trustee of Sylvia and Martin Magedson Trust which owns the property. In September he borrowed $417,000.00 from the bank on a refinance. In April he evicted Eric Skelling (Frenchy) from the house. Frenchy is a well known meth user and I am tracking him down to get more information.

As a trustee Ed is allowed to draw a fee to administer the trust. While breaking trusts are difficult, the money that is transfered from the trust to the trustee is up for grabs.

It appears that the trust includes a commercial property at 6426 S McClintock, Tempe AZ, Stein Mart is there.

There are several people that are using the PO Box 310 in Tempe, David Bedore and others. Most of the people associated with Ed Magedson are in Tupper Lake, NY and you will note there are many listings in RIPOFFREPORT about Tupper Lake. They are all friends and reletives posting. Revenge yes, but there is reason to doubt the validity of those claims.

Pay close attention...the last poster was Ed Magedson. You will see that he is starting to become unraveled and attempt tp misdirect people from him.

I am a Private Investigator in Arizona and the is no client involed in this. I used to use RIPOFFREPORT for intelegence purposes to help solve crimes and or provide intelegence reports to the authorites and non-profit organizations, at no cost. I nor any company I am affiliated with are not listed in RIPOFFREPORT.

Ed Magedson uses Robert Paisola as a reference. Paisola is on Utahs Sex Offenders Registry. He also has other felony fraud arrests as can be seen if you google his name. Paisola also is a deffendant in a Federal case.

Ed I know you read this, you never should have called me a liar.

Re: Ripoff Report Ripoff Report Ripoff Report Extortion Ripoff Report Extortion Ripof

Quote Originally Posted by kenhere
    I am a Private Investigator in Arizona and the is no client involed in this. I used to use RIPOFFREPORT for intelegence purposes to help solve crimes and or provide intelegence reports to the authorites and non-profit organizations, at no cost. I nor any company I am affiliated with are not listed in RIPOFFREPORT.

Ed Magedson uses Robert Paisola as a reference. Paisola is on Utahs Sex Offenders Registry. He also has other felony fraud arrests as can be seen if you google his name. Paisola also is a deffendant in a Federal case.
    Judging by how you write, you could use some "intelegence".

Ken, get a life and quit spamming!!

I do not spam. Come on ed and friends!!! You just stick up for ripoff report because you randomly saw my post one day and decided to spend countless hours on this. Stop lying to everyone and trying to misdirect them. I am serving Ed and his trust next week.

Quote Originally Posted by jfbdmoe
    I do not spam. Come on ed and friends!!! You just stick up for ripoff report because you randomly saw my post one day and decided to spend countless hours on this. Stop lying to everyone and trying to misdirect them. I am serving Ed and his trust next week.
    For one I wasn't talking to you unless you are Ken, and two keep this topic to one thread otherwise it is spamming!!

sorethroat Guest

"Mommy, what is a moron?"

"Well hon, take a look at kenhere aka jfbdmoe
    Don't even know how to use the [quote] tag when citing someone else.
    Only knows copy & paste that you were taught in kindergarden, lol"

sorethroat! You are a silly man. Why do you care again? That I am just a moron with kenhere or are we the same. You are funny. Let the wheels of justice work .

or women? LOL

RIPOFF REPORT RIPOFF REPORT RIPOFF REPORT RIPOFF REPORT RIPOFF REPORT
    EXTORTION EXTORTION MALCIOUS LIBELOUS CRIMINAL SCAM RIPOFF REPORT!!!!
    I have seen and talk to many people trying to protect their name and reputation and so far they have not had much luck against rip off report. The reason why is the all go down the same path. You have not done anything until you e-mail and call his service providers. If you have not done that , then why do you spend your $$$ on lawyers. A e-mail or call is free. Just use the same letter and just explain the truth. One letter to one of service providers got his extortion scam off a google for a while. Rip off Report has hurt a lot of good people and companies. At least alert the people below of what Rip off report is doing to you and your company.
    If you are attacked by rip off report e-mail the abuse departments of his service providers. Ed's site is in violation of their of service(T.OS).. If enough try to get the truth out maybe something will happen. Ed's had to switch one of his providers before because of our e-mails and calls. How can the Government and his service providers let this scam go on.They wouldn't like false, malicious,libelous,half truths and any other lie about them. I bet Ed would remove, edit or take down any URL that was malicious about them. It is not FREEDOM OF SPEECH. One day justice will be served! Defamatory postings on the Internet are libel, not slander, under California law and plaintiffs may collect damages for them without demonstrating specific injury, the Sixth District Court of Appeal ruled yesterday.

Justice Eugene M. Premo rejected the contention of two former employees of a Silicon Valley technological equipment manufacturer that the postings were best analogized to radio or television broadcasts, which if defamatory are classified as slander under Civil Code Sec. 46. The section does not mention television, but refers to communications which are “orally uttered, and also communications by radio or any mechanical or other means,” and has been construed to include television broadcasts

Does Ed attach spy ware to people? Is that legal?

Why does rip off report trace go through Oklahoma City?

If you have any info(trust's,LLC's,FLP, alias,etc) On Ed's criminal Empire please post or leave a message to me and I will get the info out.

Here is more info:
    Registrant:
    DOMAINSBYPROXY.COM
    15111 N. Hayden Rd ste 160
    PMB 353
    Scottsdale AZ 85260
    480-624-2599
    abuse@domainsbyproxy.com
    Domains by proxy's Domain name proxy agreement. DBP's Right to deny, suspend,Or terminate. Go to section 4 of their agreement and it is very clear what they will tolerate. Why do they have this in their agreement if they are totally protected by free speech?

Registered through Godaddy.com
    480-624-2546
    press@godaddy.com
    abuse@godaddy.com
    created 20-jun-04
    expires 20-jun-11
    Go daddy can terminate service because of violation to their policies and agreements. Why would they have policies if they were fully protected by the Electronic Communications Privacy Act 18 U.S.C 2701.
    Domain servers in listed order:
    OSDNSO1.PROLEXIC.COM
    CIDR # 209.200.128
    . Ed contact info:
    A. 2033 W McDowell Blvd Apache Junction AZ 85220 (he refinanced in September for $417,000.00)
    B. 1138 S Rose Mesa AZ (he has owned since 1985)
    2. Magedson Sylvia Trust owns land at 6426 S McClintock Tempe AZ ( a Stein mart is there)
    Ed is the trustee and hides his money in this trust as well as others. So it looks like ed has no money.
    Check names of Martin Magedson,Sylvia Magedson, Molly or Mollie Magedson for more.
    3. There are 11 docket reports for federal cases. there are probably a lot more. all these are Vs Ed Magedson and his other names.

1. MCW inc d/b/a Bernard Haldane Assoc (federal TX 2002) ?
    2. Dr. Robert Guida (Federal NY 2003) 8 E 75TH St Ste 1
    New York, NY 10021-2609
    (212) 871-0900
    3. Terri Bears (federal AZ 2003) ?
    4. Mark Tolner Fashion Rocks (federal AZ 2003) info@TalentRock.com
    5. Joan Randell (federal AZ 2003)
    6. Trans continental records (federal FL 2003)
    7. roni Lynn Deutch (federal Ca 2004)
    8. Hy Cite Corp (federal AZ 2004)
    9. Robert Ted Pritchard (federal Pa 2004)
    10. Whitney Information systems & Russ Whitney (federal Fl 2004)
    11. energy Automation Systems (federal TN 2006)

Here are some of Ed Magedson's lawsuits and links:
    www.scam.com/showthread.php?t=2072
    http://www.easybackgroundchecked.com/default.htm
    http://www.ezripofflawsuit.com/
    http://bad-business-rip-off.net
    http://www.my3cents.com/showReview.cgi?id=10554
    http://www.superiorcourt.maricopa.g...seNumber=CV2004
    http://scamreviewsites.com/Rip_Off_Reports.htm
    http://brownraysman.typepad.com/tec...nity/index.html

I am writing to you in regards to your show about scams. I am sending this anonymously because I have been the victim of extortion, and I fear more damage to my company. There is a web site at www.ripoffreport.com run by a man by the name of Ed Magedson. You can do a google search on his name to read all about this new 21st century extortion scam. Ripoffreport .com touts itself as a "consumer advocate agency" that allows anyone to post any complaint whatsoever on this web site, then they find a way to have these complaints listed at the top of a Google search. They allow these anonymous posters to say whatever they want, and even go so far as to post additional similar complaints on their own, under the guise that it is an actual consumer complaint. For a business in this age of information searches on the Internet, this can be devastating. I could actually post a complaint on you, create a complaint about you molesting my children, and in the next day or two a Google search on your name will show this complaint on the first page. After a couple of weeks, a search on your name will show this complaint as a top 3 result. I am certainly not going to do this, but if you wanted, I could do this or something similar to simply show you the power of this web site. Now, what happens to a company that all of a sudden finds "reports" of its "wrongdoings" come up as a top result on a Google search of its name?

Well, this happened to my company. One morning when doing a Google search of our name, I saw a ripoffreport come up as the second result. This "report" claimed that my company had a branch office running in another city that was running a "scam" to rip off the good peoples of this world. My company is small. We have no branches, we only have one location. I contacted Ed Magedson to clear this error, and he was happy to listen to my problem. I showed proof that my company was not in that city, that we have no branches, He said he understood, that this complaint was anonymous, there was no way to verify it. He explained that he could not remove it, but that for a fee, he would allow me to post an explanation, and that his web site would show that it verified my information. This "fee" was to be $44,000 up front, then a $1500 monthly maintenance fee. I thought this was a joke. My company is small, and this is an outrageous amount that we could not afford. I of course refused, and decided to go post a rebuttal on my own. This rebuttal was erased by Ed. Furthermore, he posted my actual address and information, along with several new anonymous "complaints" about the scam that I was running. This has almost destroyed my company. If tried to fight this. I researched Ed Magedson, I looked up information on this company. I found dozens(there are more) of others who were in the same situation as me. What I have found is that I am completely defenseless. The reports on my company were outrageous, borderline unbelievable. Did not matter. Any loan we applied for, any new customer we tried to sign, current customers all asked about this. It did not matter how much I explained, people made a decision to either believe these reports, or believe me. I lost out on loans, bids, lost some older customers. The power of the written word is pretty powerful. just planting a seed in today's world can cause lots of problems. Twenty years of building this business and customers all going down the drain. Looking back over these last four years, I wish I would have just found a way to pay those fees, because they would have been minimal compared to the money I have lost as a result.

Please help. I know that the damage that has been done to my life is irreversible, but I do not want this man to continue doing this to others. This is extortion. This is the tech age version of a mobster demanding that a baker pay them a weekly fee, with the threat of bodily harm and property damage. but this is so much worse. I cannot call the police to handle this situation. Ed Magedson is protected by the anonymity of the Internet. He is a convicted felon who has found a way to continue his life of crime. Please look into this. Please respond to me and let me know either way. Here are some links and you can see for yourself.
    http://bad-business-rip-off.net/
    www.ezripofflawsuit.com
    www.goodbusinessbureau.com

www.scam.com/showthread.php?t=2072
    www.my3cents.com/showReview.cgi?id=10554
    Thanks for your time.