+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

LegitOnlineJobs - typing ads for companies???

LegitOnlineJobs
    Has anybody had dealings with them??? Only those who have serious replies and have tested and tried the system, please! I did a search on this forum but found nothing on LegitOnlineJobs.
    United States

What will you be doing?
    In our member's area, we show you how you can enter ads for
    various companies online and make good money doing it. All it
    takes is 30-45 minutes per day and is available to just about
    anyone worldwide....................
    __________________________________________________ _________
    Last edited by sarahuk; 10-22-2006 at 04:21 AM.

Re: LegitOnlineJobs - typing ads for companies???

Seems you will advertising PPC ads for various companies and will have to pay for the ads

PCWORK-----You always have to poke your nose and come up with stupid replies!!! Go out and get some life outside this forum or you will be the only one left on this forum!!! You think I dont know this and what you have stated has already been mentioned so why do you have to repeat it, idiot!! it has been stated that only those who have tested and tried must reply. You do not qualify for this. You are just trying to make yourself look "intelligent" when there is none at all. Get out of everyone's life as you have no productive replies. You are a fool!!! You are all over the forum with foolish responses. Very immature person too, as it sounds. You just have to find something to do so you come to this forum and just give non-useful replies!!! Be useful to us by remaining silent, okay little one!!! Stop wasting peoples time. This is from an older person.
    Last edited by sarahuk; 10-22-2006 at 06:04 PM.

Yes you whrite adds for companies but they will pay you only if you make sales in their products!scaaam!stay away!

hah!i forget it!YOU pay for the adds at yahoo and google!

Quote Originally Posted by sarahuk
    PCWORK-----You always have to poke your nose and come up with stupid replies!!! Go out and get some life outside this forum or you will be the only one left on this forum!!! You think I dont know this and what you have stated has already been mentioned so why do you have to repeat it, idiot!! it has been stated that only those who have tested and tried must reply. You do not qualify for this. You are just trying to make yourself look "intelligent" when there is none at all. Get out of everyone's life as you have no productive replies. You are a fool!!! You are all over the forum with foolish responses. Very immature person too, as it sounds. You just have to find something to do so you come to this forum and just give non-useful replies!!! Be useful to us by remaining silent, okay little one!!! Stop wasting peoples time. This is from an older person.
    WOW... you asked a question and PCwork gave you an answer.. Why all the anger there? He told you exactly what he thought the jobs were and I agree.. they are PPC opportunities.. Bad day?

Quote Originally Posted by katiescorner
    WOW... you asked a question and PCwork gave you an answer.. Why all the anger there? He told you exactly what he thought the jobs were and I agree.. they are PPC opportunities.. Bad day?
    I agree, he gave you a legit answer, so there is no need for your hostility!!!

Q. Are you listed with the BBB?
    A. We are currently not listed with the BBB because we simply provide a large database of jobs and opportunities for individuals to make money at home. We are not an employer.
    Business are not listed with BBB to be rated by employees. They register to be rated by customers. If they sell access to their database, they provide service to customers. Since they have customers, they should be listed with BBB.
    Last edited by borisf96; 10-23-2006 at 08:02 PM.

From the one who had placed the thread. Thanks to Vouell and Boris96. I received qualified and proven info from you two. LegitOnlinejobs are a scam and I will tell them so.
    PCwork - I did not want on what you "think" and I had stated this clearly. Thanks for trying anyway.

I do not know why scam.com has not placed LegitOnlineJobs on their search list? They should do so.
    Last edited by sarahuk; 10-24-2006 at 05:33 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by sarahuk
    I do not know why scam.com has not placed LegitOnlineJobs on their search list? They should do so.
    How about because no one has posted anything about it or asked questions about it until this thread?!?!? Since you created this thread you can find it!! YAAYY!!

I am sorry for replying without actually trying this but I tried to research this, and came up with some information that I would like to share with you. I did check the site with internic-whois.com and found the info in reflegitjobs1.jpg. I then looked up the area code for the fax number, only after trying to find a listing for either the "owner" of the site or the company name and finding nothing, and came up with the info on reflegitjobs.jpg, both references are attached. This gave me enough to not trust the site or the information there. If you are unable to view the attachments the information given showed the number to be a Barbados tele and not a Miami, FL number as advertised. :cool: [/FONT]

I am sorry for replying without actually trying this but I tried to research this, and came up with some information that I would like to share with you. I did check the site with internic-whois.com and found the info in reflegitjobs1.jpg. I then looked up the area code for the fax number, only after trying to find a listing for either the "owner" of the site or the company name and finding nothing, and came up with the info on reflegitjobs.jpg, both references are attached. This gave me enough to not trust the site or the information there. If you are unable to view the attachments the information given showed the number to be a Barbados tele and not a Miami, FL number as advertised.

donnamackie Guest

Hey everyone! I really wanted to tell you about this AWESOME business I am doing. I highly suggest you check it out for yourself or you just might kick yourself later! Yes, it is legitimate and I am doing VERY well with the business. I have spent a lot of time searching for a legitimate business opportunity but nothing seemed honest until I found this one. This has truly been the best decision I have ever made.

Here's the scoop:

How would you like to have $500 poured into your pocket every single day just by doing one simple thing over and over again? You'd want it, wouldn't you? Of course you do.

Then, listen to our FREE teleseminar on how to consistently earn $500 a day from home or you'll kick yourself later. This is the hottest business that is taking the internet by storm! It is a completely automated, turn-key system with no selling, no website or product needed.

Just go to: www.runningdeer.org and register for the teleseminar.

There has never been an easier-to-do Internet business than this!
    You just do 1 simple thing, and every time you do, you get $500 bucks put straight into YOUR pocket every single time, and for as long as you want!

We give you everything you need, all ready to go, to allow you to do all of this (and even more!)

You simply just turn on the ‘switch’ and allow our amazing system to make money for you automatically (even while you sleep like a baby!)

With this easy-to-do system, anyone (even YOU!) can make well over $100,000 a month! (All from your own home, at your leisure, whenever YOU feel like it!)

And hold on, it gets even better! In addition to getting $500 bucks CASH every time you do 1 simple thing, you can get another $1,000 CASH on top!

This means that basically every time you do this 1 simple thing, you can get up to $1,500.00 over and over again!

This 1 simple thing does NOT require back-breaking work or a lot of sweat. You just need to do this 1 simple thing, and we even provide you a FREE website that automatically does this for you!

There's absolutely no hype here and you owe
    it to yourself to check it out immediately...it'll be
    the easiest money you'll ever make!

At my website, I will also give you my FREE book that will help you get started.

It's called quite appropriately:

"How to Make $500 CASH Every Time You Do 1 Simple Thing!"

With it you will learn how to ...

**Start making money very quickly

**Learn how to put your moneymaking machine into overdrive and make as much as $5,000 a day when you get just 10 NEW signups a day!

Plus, this little book is in PDF format.

Again, just go to: www.runningdeer.org to get more details about our business and don't forget to register for the teleseminar!

Donna

Ok mods, the idiot is back!!! Must be using some type of proxy, unless you haven't tried to ban her/his IP yet!! I wish this person would get a life!!

Wow, I guess some of you guys don't even check out a site before you label it as a scam. It already says on the site that you only get paid for "generating sales" not just typing the ads. It also states that you can either use free methods or paid methods (I assume the google and yahoo). So how is this site a scam again?

Quote Originally Posted by MoneyManS
    Wow, I guess some of you guys don't even check out a site before you label it as a scam. It already says on the site that you only get paid for "generating sales" not just typing the ads. It also states that you can either use free methods or paid methods (I assume the google and yahoo). So how is this site a scam again?
    Wow. I have to agree with him. This site is not hiding what they want you to do. You should not trust their promises, but they are not scamming you per say.