+ Reply to Thread

is this a REAL internet review organization: "Site Review Authority"?

Came across this site

http://www.sitereviewauthority.org/p...eys/index.html

anyone heard of this site review authority?? any comments on the 3 sites that they hv review as 'real'??
    Last edited by mileinniw; 10-21-2006 at 11:20 PM. Reason: adding some more info

Re: is this a REAL internet review organization: "Site Review Authority"?

They pretend to be independent party and then sell 3 of their affiliate links. This method is obviously in one of most popular marketing e-books.

Be careful before you buy a product which is sold through affiliate links

The three he picked are probably the ones that would give him the most money for each sale he makes!!

thanks for all the replies guys. Sometimes it gets harder and harder trying to trust who and what people say..

Quote Originally Posted by mileinniw
    thanks for all the replies guys. Sometimes it gets harder and harder trying to trust who and what people say..
    Thats why if you see review site make sure that their best reviews do not lead to affiliate links or directly to clickbank.

DMackie Guest

Hi there! I really wanted to tell you about this AWESOME business I am doing. I highly suggest you check it out for yourself or you just might kick yourself later! Yes, it is legitimate and I am doing VERY well with the business. I have spent a lot of time searching for a legitimate business opportunity but nothing seemed honest until I found this one. This has truly been the best decision I have ever made.

Here's the scoop:

How would you like to have $500 poured into your pocket every single day just by doing one simple thing over and over again? You'd want it, wouldn't you? Of course you do.

Then, listen to our FREE teleseminar on how to consistently earn $500 a day from home or you'll kick yourself later. This is the hottest business that is taking the internet by storm! It is a completely automated, turn-key system with no selling, no website or product needed.

Just go to: www.runningdeer.org and register for the teleseminar.

There has never been an easier-to-do Internet business than this!
    You just do 1 simple thing, and every time you do, you get $500 bucks put straight into YOUR pocket every single time, and for as long as you want!

We give you everything you need, all ready to go, to allow you to do all of this (and even more!)

You simply just turn on the ‘switch’ and allow our amazing system to make money for you automatically (even while you sleep like a baby!)

With this easy-to-do system, anyone (even YOU!) can make well over $100,000 a month! (All from your own home, at your leisure, whenever YOU feel like it!)

And hold on, it gets even better! In addition to getting $500 bucks CASH every time you do 1 simple thing, you can get another $1,000 CASH on top!

This means that basically every time you do this 1 simple thing, you can get up to $1,500.00 over and over again!

This 1 simple thing does NOT require back-breaking work or a lot of sweat. You just need to do this 1 simple thing, and we even provide you a FREE website that automatically does this for you!

There's absolutely no hype here and you owe
    it to yourself to check it out immediately...it'll be
    the easiest money you'll ever make!

At my website, I will also give you my FREE book that will help you get started.

It's called quite appropriately:

"How to Make $500 CASH Every Time You Do 1 Simple Thing!"

With it you will learn how to ...

**Start making money very quickly

**Learn how to put your moneymaking machine into overdrive and make as much as $5,000 a day when you get just 10 NEW signups a day!

Plus, this little book is in PDF format.

Again, just go to: www.runningdeer.org to get more details about our business and don't forget to register for the teleseminar!

Donna