+ Reply to Thread

LogicallyYours is offline Science flies you to the moon. Religion flies you into buildings.

Rut Roh!!! GOP Hypocrisy???

Anti-choice GOP Congressman pushed mistress to get abortion

Republican Congressman from Tennessee and physician Dr. Scott DesJarlais' website says "All life should be cherished and protected. We are pro-life." But when it comes to knocking up his mistress while claiming to want to reconcile with his wife, he had this to say:

"You told me you'd have an abortion, and now we're getting too far along without one," DesJarlais tells the woman at one point in the call while negotiating with her over whether he'll reveal her identity to his wife. They then discuss whether he will accompany her to a procedure to end the sort of life the congressman now describes as "sacred."

"If we need to go to Atlanta, or whatever, to get this solved and get it over with so we can get on with our lives, then let's do it," Desjarlais says.

“Well, we’ve got to do something soon. And you’ve even got to admit that because the clock is ticking right?” he says at another point.
    Scott DesJarlais admitted in court to cheating on his wife at least four times. He's run as a typical Tea Party Republican, voting for anti-choice legislation repeatedly. But when it comes to bedding one of his patients and trying to weasel out of it in true jerk form, he can't wait to make a beeline for the clinic in Atlanta.

Like all Republicans, he think's women's rights are awful, except when it comes to protecting themselves.
    lying, vermin filth!!!...family values!!!...pro-life!!!...a good chri$tian!!!....what???

BWAAAHAAAAAAA!!!!
    "Religion is a heavy suitcase: all you have to do is put it down."
    -----------------------------------------------------------
    "I have read the bible...more than once. I was not impressed nor was I so moved to give up my ability to think for myself and surrender my knowledge of facts for the unfounded belief in a mythical sky-fairy." - Me.

Re: Rut Roh!!! GOP Hypocrisy???

Quote Originally Posted by LogicallyYours View Post
    Anti-choice GOP Congressman pushed mistress to get abortion

lying, vermin filth!!!...family values!!!...pro-life!!!...a good chri$tian!!!....what???

BWAAAHAAAAAAA!!!!
    OMG A HYPOCRITICAL POLITICIAN!!!????

That's it... I am now a liberal!!!!
    "I have never understood why it is considered "greed" to keep the money you've earned, but not greed to want to take somebody else's money"

- Thomas Sowell
    http://www.tsowell.com/

LogicallyYours is offline Science flies you to the moon. Religion flies you into buildings.

Quote Originally Posted by iamwil View Post
    Just like gay republicans who vote against same sex marriage and make numerous homophobic remarks and then do tap dances in airport bathrooms there is no hypocrisy here....

nothing to see...please move along....
    Maybe not for you but, for those who claim all the moral high ground for the Republicans....

now let us get back to real hypocrisy....like Obama using drones like video games...
    Really??? so, you would rather use US troops on the ground? While I'm no fan of killing innocent civilians...I think if you had to choose between placing US troops on the ground to be killed vs. drones....well....drones.

or Romney wanting to fund Al Queda in Syria....we've discussed over and over how Arab spring has not yielded what was hoped for and now he is ready to get involved again??
    While I support funding or backing true freedom fighters....I think the definition of that phrase is not as cut and dried as it used to be. I too, am not a fan of send arms to groups. Historically, the long-run shows it comes back to bite us in the ass.

Politicians being lying and deceitful to get or stay elected.....shocking
    Sad that we cannot enact some type of law to prohibit that.
    "I have read the bible...more than once. I was not impressed nor was I so moved to give up my ability to think for myself and surrender my knowledge of facts for the unfounded belief in a mythical sky-fairy." - Me.

my favorite is when obama murders American citizens overseas and the vermin say nothing!

There is not a truth existing which I fear
    or would wish unknown to the whole world."
    --Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by pwrone View Post
    my favorite is when obama murders American citizens overseas and the vermin say nothing!

Oh, you mean...you'd be OK with sending troops on the ground to die, right?

How about you save you phony indignation for those who will actually swallow your bullshit.

Truth is, you could care less who dies overseas so long as you can blame Obama to hide the fact you're a simple, common, run-of-the-mill bigot.

You're really not that hard to figure out.

tea baggers deleted 500 million from embassy money???

cost savings!

of course your favorite is when someone dies...you love it...you are sick.
    thank you for proving my point so clearly...it is okay with you that obama murders American citizens overseas. The death penalty, carried out by drones. This is all okay with you.

The definition of hypocrisy.

Well done.

--Thomas Jefferson

You are so full of crap....nobody on this board has spoke out against the drones more than I....nobody.
    so you must also be against the murder of American citizens overseas...right? Or no? LOL

--Thomas Jefferson

DOH!

Like the thousands that Bush/Cheney sent to their deaths for lies...for no reason....

What are you talking about and why can't you stay on topic?

This was on a right to life nutcase having his MISTRESS get an abortion!
    yesssss....'right to life nutcase'...what right DO those babies have to LIVE?

Fucking liberals

--Thomas Jefferson

None evidently if it is your right to life nutcases mistresses baby.

On this issue....Biden vs. Ryan last night.

Ryan/Romney repeal Roe V Wade... Biden - Catholic who believes in the right to life for his life, but will not impose his religious views on others.... this is a huge divide in the US....I admire Ryan and Biden for standing on their beliefs....it is an issue that Romney has flipped on repeatedly, pandering to his crowd....odds are we are gonna see some backpeddling when they determine how many votes they lost from Ryan's comments on this issue.

LOL...the GOP didn't lose ANY votes last night.

--Thomas Jefferson

I thought you hated it when we referred to the thousands Bush sent to their deaths based on lies you applauded.
    and you CANT EVEN show their COFFINS or SAY they DIED!?

SSSSHHHHHHHH!!
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you