+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Re: Dr. John M. Latourrette, Snake Oil Salesman

Actions, no idea what or who you are talking about. All you've done is respost another earlier post in this thread, and I agree, it seems typical of a guru worshiper, that is for sure. Does this Vitale also sell Kahuna Beguna and other mind control nonsense, and claim to cure illnesses? So these 2 guys are now competing to be the top snake oil seller or what?

Tell you what....I challenge you, or anyone else anywhere to produce evidence of any peer reviewed journal article in a recognized academic or scientific journal ever published by John M. LaTourrette in conjunction with his claimed Ph.D. Or evidence of any legitimate, reviewed scientific study that he authored or co-authored in conjuction with his claimed Ph.D. Or any faculty position ever held by him in a major accredited university.

I was unable to find any evidence showing any of this to be true, but I could have missed something. I think the probability that I'm wrong is about 1 in 20 billion, but hey, unlikely events can happen. Realistically it is extremely unlikely that his claims are legitimate. No, John M. LaTourrette is purely a snake oil salesman. But just in case here is the challenge. Either put up, and produce real evidence, or we know he is bad.

ActionsSpeakingLouder is offline A Good Scam Contains Several Undeniable Facts, But The Payoff is Always Fiction

Re: Dr. John M. Latourrette, Very Talented Teacher

Why don't you show some evidence otherwise we will know that you are just an ignorant fruitcake. You are the one who started it, so what is your evidence to start such a thing?
    Last edited by ActionsSpeakingLouder; 06-05-2010 at 03:42 AM.

Re: John M. Latourrette, Snake Oil & Fake Ph.D

Quote Originally Posted by ActionsSpeakingLouder View Post
    Why don't you show some evidence otherwise we will know that you are just an ignorant fruitcake. You are the one who started it, so what is your evidence to start such a thing?
    Right Loudmouth, call me names to avoid producing the evidence. You're nothing but a bunch of hot air and lies. The only person you are fooling is yourself. I think you need learn to read...I ALREADY SHOWED THE EVIDENCE ABOVE. READ IT.

I think the real reason you called me a fruitcake is you are nothing but a delusional sucker who thinks you you've found some sort of guru who is going to save you. You're an idiot. And you're a troll who added nothing to this forum but came here only to harass and annoy. Interesting that the fake doctor feelgood has got you manipulated to do his dirty work for him.
    Last edited by tungison; 06-18-2010 at 09:16 PM.

ActionsSpeakingLouder is offline A Good Scam Contains Several Undeniable Facts, But The Payoff is Always Fiction

Look, Give me a break!

Dr. La Tourrette is a Martial Arts Kenpo Karate Hall of Fame Champion.

He's got plenty of youtube videos to prove it. There is no doubt that he is one of the genuine people out there, as most people know that high level black belts such as La Tourrette have to posess mind and physical abilities, and La Tourrette has many many students that are very happy with what he tought them.

So I think any derogatory comments are unfounded unless the denigrator is perhaps...Dr. Bob Proctor in disguise?

Who cares what videos this quack John M. LaTourrette has on YouTube? The phony Ph.D degree, and the huckster trainings he charges thousands for to sell suckers "mind control" are more than enough evidence this guy is a scammer. Having a bunch of chop sui belts around his middle doesn't give him the right to rip people off with this garbage.

He is a quack, and is no more a doctor than a pig can fly.

At least the record shows that there is a difference of opinion in what you say.

For me, The Doc's material works very well and most of the time a student can get a free sample to try.

So all who buy know the quality.

Have a nice night Bob Proctor.

I am so sorry to hear this about LaTourrette. I have some of his martial arts information. his physical skills are incredible. I lost track of the man a few years back. I had no idea this is what he has become. I guess another hero turns out to have feet of clay.

No matter what you folks think of Doc, he has some serious skills and I have benefitted greatly from studying his kenpo material. does anyone have videos of these other programs? i would like to know if he has been bad at marketing or if he has really gone off the deep end as you suggest. i would like to see for myself what is happening. i think he deserves that much.