Closed Thread
Page 1 of 26 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 16 of 414

  1. #1
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    397

    WARNING: SSDIESEL SUPPLY AIR INTAKE SCAM/DEFECT(updated)

    WARNING: SSDIESEL SUPPLY AIR INTAKE DEFECT/FAILURE

    I am starting a new topic because the few trolls posting at many sites under many aliases for TheDieselPage.com/KennedyDiesel.com and SsDieselSupply.com (SCAM SITES) keep trying going off topics and attack me instead of then discussing the FACTS of this subject.
    I have also condensed the FACTS and present links to irrefutable PROOF in this post.
    In this thread I state the problem as it was reported over at the DieselPlace.com (SCAM SITE) that SsDieselSupply.com aka Walt Latacki of the vicinity of Tonawanda NY, sold a poorly designed and defective product, an Air intake that FAILED and sent metal parts in to the engine! The engine's expensive turbocharger took the brunt of the damage, if this was not a turbo engine the whole engine would have been ruined requiring a rebuild/overhaul and expensive replacement parts.

    I post here the FACTS with links to the original thread on the SCAM SITE DieselPlace.com where the product is pushed by Trolls "salesmen", and surprisingly there still exists the original complaints AND the photographic PROOF of the failed/defective product and the resulting damage that the Troll tries to claim does not exist… and then what appears to be a cover up by a Moderator there.

    The customer/victim "Pooch" stated the problem and posted PICTURES of the damage and failed part.Walt replied and said he would check in to it…
    Other customers reported similar defects or poor quality of the product.
    And other customers mentioned replacing the air filter on theirs, at their own expense of course...

    2 months went by without a follow up post, it seemed strange,
    Even Walt and his "supporters" (Trolls using aliases) did not post about it…

    What happened in this matter?
    Why was the victim "Pooch" no longer posting?
    Was he banned???


    So then it was posted asking for a resolution to the matter,
    The poster was strangely attacked without reason.

    Remember the TROLL has repeatedly said there is NO proof of the SsDieselSupply.com SS Diesel Supply aka Walt Latacki Air intake DEFECT/FAILURE and RESULTING ENGINE DAMAGE. OK, so to prove the Troll a LIAR again... Here's the PROOF, the actual posts made by the VICTIM!

    http://dieselplace.com/forum/showpos...94&postcount=1

    http://dieselplace.com/forum/showpos...4&postcount=10

    http://dieselplace.com/forum/showpos...8&postcount=11

    here is the PROOF the Troll says does not exist, again, in PICTURE FORM
    http://dieselplace.com/forum/showpos...2&postcount=22

    here the victim states he will install a used turbo he has access to, so kinda makes you wonder then why the Troll claims Walt made good and rebuilt the victim's turbo…when the victim had to get and install a used one…

    http://dieselplace.com/forum/showpos...1&postcount=25

    The rest of the posts are Troll rubbish posts to undermine and stray from the actual facts of the topic, feel free to read them to see how the Troll in action.

    Later the victim did not post for about 2 months and he could no longer be reached for comment, then when others asked for follow up 3 months after the complaint, that same day within minutes a post was made stating the matter was resolved, the post did not seem to be made by the victim and it is suspected that post impersonating the victim was made by "Turbine Doc" a dieselplace.com (SCAM SITE) Moderator and known Troll/Salesman for the SCAM sites; TheDieselPage.com/KennedyDiesel.com/SsDieselSupply.com/HeathDiesel.com,
    When people tried to reach the victim "Pooch" to verify this matter,
    He failed to reply to PM's, the email link missing from his profile…No more posts on the matter,
    And NO pictures of the new part installed on his truck!!!
    And remember in that thread he mention the pic in his avatar, well that was changed too…


    ANYONE WHO HAS THE SSDIESEL SUPPLY AIR FILTER or similar shoddy looking product) SHOULD REMOVE IT COMPLETELY AND REPLACE IT IMMEDIATELY WITH A KNOW GOOD QUALITY PRODUCT FROM A REPUTABLE MANUFACTURER and VENDOR. Here is a link to pic of the product to avoid!
    http://www.ssdieselsupply.com/produc...#anchor_pimage
    Note: this faulty product is also sold at OTHER websites under the same or other names so Buyer Beware!) Look for SIMILAR DESIGN

    Also I would like to mention that this filter setup is sold as a so-called "Performance product", but is sucks HOT underhood air!
    COOLER outside air is what real performance air intakes supply, that is why many kits by AFE, K&N and other real and reputable companies use walls, boxes or dams to keep the HOT air AWAY from the filter!

    Here is another post in that same thread of a guy who paid $20 for a similar cheapie filter.
    http://dieselplace.com/forum/showpos...6&postcount=24
    Proving the SsDieselSupply.com unit is way over priced for that unit and for such a poor design, a person could simply cobble together a BETTER unit with pieces form Home Depot for about $10 in materials and I've seen similar quality filters for $10 to $15!

    At their the DieselPlace.com (scam site), There are also reports of problemsthe SsDieselSupply.com Exhaust System problems; bad fit, poor quality, cheap hangers, hangers breaking and a customer stating he will replace the whole "POS" system with something new! Again remember, BUYER BEWARE!!!

    IF Walt had such a good reputation and rapport with his customers (as only his puppet claims), and IF this matter was indeed resolved satisfactorily as his puppet wants us to believe, then
    WHY won't the victim Pooch come forward to clear Walt's supposed "good name"? WHY didn't he post pictures of the new parts on the same truck so it can be verified the matter was really resolved???
    IF Walt is such a stand up guy, you would think the customer would have no problem with posting some pictures of his truck with the new parts visible.
    And WHY is it that Walt himself did NOT post a follow-up after he already posted in that thread twice!?!?


    I made a "heads-up" post to WARN others with this air intake kit sold by SsDieselSupply.com so hopefully other peoples engines would not get trashed by a defective product, and as a result I was attacked; called names, bad mouthed, slandered/libeled, and threatened…
    WHY?
    If Walt is such a "good guy", then WHY?


    To this date/time: The SsDieselSupply.com aka Walt Latacki will not post here, and his puppet (TROLL) STILL WILL NOT PROVIDE ANY VERIFIABLE PROOF TO HIS CLAIM THAT SS DIESEL SUPPLY RESOLVED THE PROVEN AIR INTAKE FAILURE AND RESULTING ENGINE DAMAGE CLAIM, IN FACT HE AVOIDS THE SUBJECT AND ATTACKS OTHERS...


    All I and the public want is VERIFIABLE PROOF the matter was resolved properly and this topic can end.
    But, the FACTS seem to indicate quite clearly that there is NO proper resolution to the ssdieselsupply.com product failure and resulting Engine Damage...
    Photographic PROOF was posted of the FAILURE, so WHY won't Walt or his Troll post PROOF or the so called resolution?

    From the victims own posts, he indicated he would install a used turbo that he already had, so for Walt or his puppet/troll to claim the matter was resolved with a new turbo seems far fetched at best!
    Get ready to read more attacks on me folks, you won't see straight answers from that side… and that behavior simply proves my point about them being; dishonest, underhanded and unable to discuss the topic sensibly because they know they're SCAMMERS.

    Happy Motoring-David
    GmDieselTech
    Administrator of Yahoo Autos Groups;
    ChevyGmcDiesels

    http://autos.groups.yahoo.com/group/chevygmcdiesels/
    a FREE Tech help site.

    PS: I encourage other victims of SsDieselSupply.com aka Walt Latacki, TheDieselPage.com, KennedyDiesel.com, HeathDiesel.com, GM-Diesel.com, DieselPlace.com or any other diesel related SCAMS, to come forward however to refrain from posting here to avoid threats and attacks, and because the Troll will just lie again and say you are me using an alias :rolleyes: he even did it in the other threads where only I replied! Victim's can contact me via email as evidence is being gathered and action will be taken against those SCAMMERS!!! Even if your complaint or dissatisfaction is due to what you read about a product then bought based on that or "testimonials" at one of those sites, and/or it was NOT as advertised, not what you expected or not what it was claimed to be, or if you paid for a membership at TheDieselPage.com and did not realize the so-called "Feature Articles" and/or "Product Reviews" are actually Paid Advertisements, then email me about your experiences.
    Thank you.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    397

    Re: WARNING: SSDIESEL SUPPLY AIR INTAKE SCAM/DEFECT(updated)

    oh yeah, my email address is GmDieselTech@Yahoo.com

  3. #3
    jifaire's Avatar
    jifaire is offline Steaksauce Hunter ExtraOrdinaire User Rank
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Alberta, Canada
    Posts
    145

    Re: WARNING: SSDIESEL SUPPLY AIR INTAKE SCAM/DEFECT(updated)

    Since the TROLL GMDieselDork insists on such a long post, I will refute it in about 3 shorter parts. Read on...

    Quote Originally Posted by GmDieselTech
    WARNING: SSDIESEL SUPPLY AIR INTAKE DEFECT/FAILURE

    I am starting a new topic because the few trolls posting at many sites under many aliases for TheDieselPage.com/KennedyDiesel.com and SsDieselSupply.com (SCAM SITES) keep trying going off topics and attack me instead of then discussing the FACTS of this subject.
    I have also condensed the FACTS and present links to irrefutable PROOF in this post.
    Good. Let's stick to the facts, as you say...

    First: this is about an incident a fellow Dieselplace poster had with an air filter he purchased from SSDieselsupply ... it has NOTHING to do with Dieselpage or KennedyDiesel.

    Secondly: Don't be misled by reading the half-truths or innuendo that GMDieselDork will try to post. As he says, let's stick to the FACTS.

    Quote Originally Posted by GmDieselTech
    In this thread I state the problem as it was reported over at the DieselPlace.com (SCAM SITE) that SsDieselSupply.com aka Walt Latacki of the vicinity of Tonawanda NY, sold a poorly designed and defective product, an Air intake that FAILED and sent metal parts in to the engine! The engine's expensive turbocharger took the brunt of the damage, if this was not a turbo engine the whole engine would have been ruined requiring a rebuild/overhaul and expensive replacement parts.
    Ok, I italicized the unnecessary parts of GMDieselDork's quote. Let's stick to the facts.

    From the pictures and descriptions Pooch (the Dieselplace member) posted, it appears the Air FILTER came apart, not the air intake. Specifically, it appears that a retainer cap came unglued - this would be a defect in workmanship; something that would more properly be traced back to the manufacturer (unknown company), not to the distributor (SSDieselsupply).

    Side note: funny how nobody asked who MADE the filter; GMDieselDork just immediately started blaming and defaming the company that sold the part - even going so far as to immediately post defamatory comments on his website, where he tries to sell HIS products. Let's stick to the facts, please.

    Quote Originally Posted by GmDieselTech
    I post here the FACTS with links to the original thread on the SCAM SITE DieselPlace.com where the product is pushed by Trolls "salesmen", and surprisingly there still exists the original complaints AND the photographic PROOF of the failed/defective product and the resulting damage that the Troll tries to claim does not exist… and then what appears to be a cover up by a Moderator there.
    Stick to the Facts, please. You continue ranting about TROLLS, 'salesmen', and a vast conspiracy... this is not germane to the issue.

    Note that GMDieselDork continues to refer to a 'cover-up'; you will note that, if you stick only to the FACTS, that there is no evidence of any cover-up, nor any logical reason to believe there was one.


    Quote Originally Posted by GmDieselTech

    The customer/victim "Pooch" stated the problem and posted PICTURES of the damage and failed part.Walt replied and said he would check in to it…
    Other customers reported similar defects or poor quality of the product.
    And other customers mentioned replacing the air filter on theirs, at their own expense of course...
    Well, not exactly. In FACT, some of the other Dieselplace members report that they quickly inspected their filters, looking to see if theirs had the same metal retainer disk that Pooch had. A few other members report that they are going to look at theirs, and may be thinking of replacing them.

    If you're interested, rather than reading isolated posts intentionally taken out-ot-context, you can read the entire thread at http://dieselplace.com/forum/showthread.php?t=81103


    (continued next post)

  4. #4
    jifaire's Avatar
    jifaire is offline Steaksauce Hunter ExtraOrdinaire User Rank
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Alberta, Canada
    Posts
    145

    Re: WARNING: SSDIESEL SUPPLY AIR INTAKE SCAM/DEFECT(updated)

    (Continued from previous post)

    Things to watch for as you read:

    -- Pooch had trouble re-sizing his pitcures, so he initially set them to his avatar. Other members volunteered to re-size his pics for him, and eventually, you'll see that post. (Post #22) After that happened, Pooch set his avatar BACK to what it had been, and as it remains today.

    -- Ratman (another member) posts that he DID NOT get his Air filter from SSDieselsupply, but that it 'looks' to be the same manufacturer - and he is thinking of replacing it with an expensive K&N (post #15). As it turns out, Ratman purchased his from a local parts store for just over $20 (post #24), and later says (post #35) that his cheapie knock-off filter has developed a problem and needs to be replaced; he is not happy with it.

    -- I find it interesting that there is NO MENTION of anybody else checking their SSDieselsupply filters until post #34, where nvmtnlion reports that he checked his and there were no problems with it.

    WHERE DOES GMDIESELTECH GET THE IDEA THAT 'OTHER CUSTOMERS REPORTED SIMILAR DEFECTS OR POOR QUALITY OF THEIR PRODUCT', or that 'OTHER CUSTOMERS MENTIONED REPLACING THE AIR FILTER ON THEIRS, AT THEIR OWN EXPENSE, OF COURSE'??? (both of these quotes are verbatim from GMDieselDork, and both are obviously not factual, as you can see)

    --We're going to stick to the FACTS here - keep an eye out for GMDieselDork's misleading innuendo, selectively chosen quotes, and outright LIES.[/COLOR]

    Quote Originally Posted by GmDieselTech

    2 months went by without a follow up post, it seemed strange,
    Even Walt and his "supporters" (Trolls using aliases) did not post about it…

    What happened in this matter?
    Why was the victim "Pooch" no longer posting?
    Was he banned???
    Here is a classic example of GMDieselDork's tactics... watch closely as this unfolds.

    To this point, there has been no posting about 'what happened in this matter'. If you are looking for why there was no follow-up post, I suggest that you might think (as I did) that once Walt (from SSDieselsupply) got involved (post #30) and stated he would support his product and make sure Pooch was covered, that the issue was solved. Most people seldom go around trying to dig up things and form conspiracy theories, but hey, to each his own...

    Quote Originally Posted by GmDieselTech
    So then it was posted asking for a resolution to the matter,
    The poster was strangely attacked without reason.
    NOW THIS IS FUNNY!!!

    The 'poster' was Green2500HDx, aka GMDieselTech, in post #41

    Notice that he did NOT ask for a resolution, but typically attacked the vendor and started quoting out of context. Here is the whole post:

    Quote Originally Posted by Green2500HDx
    This is the most ridiculous comment i read on the internet in a long time!


    Quote Originally Posted by SSDiesel Supply
    :
    I could jump to conclusions also and say the filter was never serviced and collapsed from poor maintenance, Walt SSDiesel Supply
    if it was a good filter it would NOT colapse!

    WHY are there no updates to this defective ssdiesel product problem?

    if i were Pooch i would also be worried about the pirces of the faulty ssdiesel product that made it in the the engine!

    ssdiesel should have quickly acted to correct the effects of their faulty product.
    FACT - As you can see, his first post was far from an innocent query.

    Quote Originally Posted by GMDieselTech
    Remember the TROLL has repeatedly said there is NO proof of the SsDieselSupply.com SS Diesel Supply aka Walt Latacki Air intake DEFECT/FAILURE and RESULTING ENGINE DAMAGE.

    Actually, nobody has said that. We all saw the pics, we talked with Pooch, and we agree that the filter (not intake) had a defect and that there was resultant turbo damage.

    We also know that SSDieselsupply worked with Pooch to fix the problem, repair the damaged turbo, and make things right. This is the area where your version of things differs from the FACTS. Read on...




    Quote Originally Posted by GMDieseltech
    OK, so to prove the Troll a LIAR again... Here's the PROOF, the actual posts made by the VICTIM!

    http://dieselplace.com/forum/showpos...94&postcount=1

    http://dieselplace.com/forum/showpos...4&postcount=10

    http://dieselplace.com/forum/showpos...8&postcount=11

    here is the PROOF the Troll says does not exist, again, in PICTURE FORM
    http://dieselplace.com/forum/showpos...2&postcount=22

    here the victim states he will install a used turbo he has access to, so kinda makes you wonder then why the Troll claims Walt made good and rebuilt the victim's turbo…when the victim had to get and install a used one…
    --I thought we were going to stick to the FACTS?

    Notice the LIES and INNUENDO? At this point of the thread, you can see that Pooch has not even stated that he has contacted the vendor. In post #25, he mentions that his brother has a used GM-8 turbo he can install if need be.

    In fact, it's not until post #36 that Pooch says he is going to send Walt the filter and parts for inspection 'as soon as he can find his receipts'. Meanwhile, (post#30) Walt has stated that he will back his products and help Pooch out.

    Quote Originally Posted by GMdieseltech
    http://dieselplace.com/forum/showpos...1&postcount=25

    The rest of the posts are Troll rubbish posts to undermine and stray from the actual facts of the topic, feel free to read them to see how the Troll in action.
    OK, here's the part where GMDieselDork really starts to lose touch with reality... as agreed, I will present FACTS as shown by the whole of the evidence, available for all of you to read, if have been checking out the entire thread using the link I posted. Note the dates shown on the post in that thread ... he is about to start REALLY LYING in ernest!

    Quote Originally Posted by GMDieseltech
    Later the victim did not post for about 2 months and he could no longer be reached for comment, then when others asked for follow up 3 months after the complaint (EMPHASIS ADDED BY JIM FAIRE), that same day within minutes a post was made stating the matter was resolved, the post did not seem to be made by the victim and it is suspected that post impersonating the victim was made by "Turbine Doc" a dieselplace.com (SCAM SITE) Moderator and known Troll/Salesman for the SCAM sites; TheDieselPage.com/KennedyDiesel.com/SsDieselSupply.com/HeathDiesel.com,
    [COLOR=DarkSlateGray]
    FACT: note the bold emphasis I added to the above post from GMDieselDork; the time lag before others started asking what happened was actually 3 weeks, not 3 months as is stated. GMDieselDork (in his 'green2500HDx personna, attacked the vendor on August 12, roughly 3 months later, in his FIRST POST on this thread.

    FACT: a search for Green2500HDx (he only had 10 posts at the time, this was his 11th) revealed that he had already been identified as 'steaksauce, aka GMDieseltech, aka A1Customs after making derogatory and misleading comments about other vendors, including SSDieselsupply, in his 4th post under that personna.

    FACT: a quick call to the forum moderator revealed his true identity, and that he was registered with more tha one name, a violation of forum rules that he agreed to when he signed up.

    FACT: look at post #53 - this is clearly a LIE. Pooch did NOT say he sent the air filter, only that he was going to after he found his receipts.

    FACT: when Pooch replied, (post #55), he stated that the issue was already resolved, and that Walt (SSDieselsupply) had rebuilt his turbo, adding that Walt is a 'great guy to deal with'. He also warns about people drawing unsubstantiated conclusions like GMDieselDork is prone to do, as he tries to support his own agenda.

    FACT - there is NO reason to believe that the post from Pooch is not actually from Pooch... GMDieselDork's statement "...it is suspected that post impersonating the victim was made by "Turbine Doc" ..." is obviously a complete LIE. Somehow, he manages to bring in his long-standing feud with another forum, the DIESELPAGE, and with KennedyDiesel, neither of which are relevant to this discussion of the FACTS. (how he got Bill Heath involved in this fabric of fantasy is still an unanswered question)

    (continued next post)
    Last edited by jifaire; 10-21-2006 at 10:45 PM.

  5. #5
    jifaire's Avatar
    jifaire is offline Steaksauce Hunter ExtraOrdinaire User Rank
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Alberta, Canada
    Posts
    145

    Re: WARNING: SSDIESEL SUPPLY AIR INTAKE SCAM/DEFECT(updated)

    (Continued from Previous post)

    Quote Originally Posted by GMdieseltech
    When people tried to reach the victim "Pooch" to verify this matter,
    He failed to reply to PM's, the email link missing from his profile…No more posts on the matter,
    And NO pictures of the new part installed on his truck!!!
    And remember in that thread he mention the pic in his avatar, well that was changed too…[/COLOR]
    FACT: Pooch stated he was done with this thread, as it became obvious to him that GMDieselDork was trying to create' an issue where there wasn't one. Pooch's avatar had been changed back to normal since the date of the picture posting, and he ignored PMs and Emails from GMDieselDork only.

    QUESTION: why would GMDieselDork think that Pooch is somehow obligated to answer HIS PMs or Emails ... the fact that Pooch didn't respond to GMDieselDork is more a complement to his taste than anything else.

    FACT: not posting pictures or the repaired turbo is irrelevant. GMDieseltech would have merely claimed that pictures can be 'faked', as he did previously when I posted a picture taken through my office window on a snowy Alberta day in September.

    Quote Originally Posted by GMdieseltech
    ANYONE WHO HAS THE SSDIESEL SUPPLY AIR FILTER or similar shoddy looking product) SHOULD REMOVE IT COMPLETELY AND REPLACE IT IMMEDIATELY WITH A KNOW GOOD QUALITY PRODUCT FROM A REPUTABLE MANUFACTURER and VENDOR. Here is a link to pic of the product to avoid!
    http://www.ssdieselsupply.com/produc...#anchor_pimage
    Note: this faulty product is also sold at OTHER websites under the same or other names so Buyer Beware!) Look for SIMILAR DESIGN
    FACT: the filter in the picture link is from SSDieselsupply's website. Looking at that picture, it is indistinguishable from similar cone filters made by other manufacturers such as K&N ... is GMDieseltech implying that all cone filters of similar design are faulty and to be avoided? This clearly is a poor statement.

    Quote Originally Posted by GMDieseltech
    Also I would like to mention that this filter setup is sold as a so-called "Performance product", but is sucks HOT underhood air!
    COOLER outside air is what real performance air intakes supply, that is why many kits by AFE, K&N and other real and reputable companies use walls, boxes or dams to keep the HOT air AWAY from the filter!

    Here is another post in that same thread of a guy who paid $20 for a similar cheapie filter.
    http://dieselplace.com/forum/showpos...6&postcount=24
    Proving the SsDieselSupply.com unit is way over priced for that unit and for such a poor design, a person could simply cobble together a BETTER unit with pieces form Home Depot for about $10 in materials and I've seen similar quality filters for $10 to $15!
    FACT: I mentioned the indicated post by Ratman earlier ... note that GMDieselDork neglects to mention Ratman's follow-up post indicating that his 'cheapie knock-off filter' started developing cracks and other problems? As the saying goes, you get what you pay for.

    FACT: The last statement by GMDieselDork does not PROVE this is a poor design or that it is over-priced. His own products may be 'cobbled together' with pieces from Home Depot, but since he has not seen the SSDieselsupply filter, there is no basis to believe his statement that he has seen similar quality filters for $10 to $15. As is previously indicated, these filters are indistinguishable from a K&N cone filter by simply looking at the picture.

    Quote Originally Posted by GMdieseltech
    At their the DieselPlace.com (scam site), There are also reports of problemsthe SsDieselSupply.com Exhaust System problems; bad fit, poor quality, cheap hangers, hangers breaking and a customer stating he will replace the whole "POS" system with something new! Again remember, BUYER BEWARE!!!
    FACT: Irrelevant to the discussion at hand, which is the Air Filter issue. However, the TROLL GMDieselDork neglects to mention other reports praising the quality of the exhaust systems, and how happy other posters are with them.

    QUESTION: Why is GMDieselDork intentionally distorting the facts? Is he perhaps pursuing a personal agenda, rather than altruistically trying to warn others about a possible defective product (as he claims)?

    Quote Originally Posted by GMdieseltech
    IF Walt had such a good reputation and rapport with his customers (as only his puppet claims), and IF this matter was indeed resolved satisfactorily as his puppet wants us to believe, then
    WHY won't the victim Pooch come forward to clear Walt's supposed "good name"? WHY didn't he post pictures of the new parts on the same truck so it can be verified the matter was really resolved???
    IF Walt is such a stand up guy, you would think the customer would have no problem with posting some pictures of his truck with the new parts visible.
    And WHY is it that Walt himself did NOT post a follow-up after he already posted in that thread twice!?!?
    FACT: Already answered. Pooch DID come forward to clear Walt's Good Name ... you just refuse to believe him, because this fact doesn't fit into your conspiracy theory.

    SUPPOSITION: I suspect that Walt hasn't come forward because he thinks this matter is resolved to the satisfaction of everybody (you don't count).

    Quote Originally Posted by GMdieseltech
    I made a "heads-up" post to WARN others with this air intake kit sold by SsDieselSupply.com so hopefully other peoples engines would not get trashed by a defective product, and as a result I was attacked; called names, bad mouthed, slandered/libeled, and threatened…
    WHY?


    FACT: You got 'attacked, called names, and bad-mouthed BECAUSE YOU ARE A PARANOID, OBNOXIOUS DORK. Your past actions have made you no friends, and your current actions only serve to verify that you cannot be trusted.

    I think the contents of this post suitably show your true colours, and should prove to everybody that your little crusade here is not actually based in either fact or altruism, but is merely another of your petty schemes.

    Quote Originally Posted by GMdieseltech
    If Walt is such a "good guy", then WHY?
    Quote Originally Posted by GMdieseltech

    To this date/time: The SsDieselSupply.com aka Walt Latacki will not post here, and his puppet (TROLL) STILL WILL NOT PROVIDE ANY VERIFIABLE PROOF TO HIS CLAIM THAT SS DIESEL SUPPLY RESOLVED THE PROVEN AIR INTAKE FAILURE AND RESULTING ENGINE DAMAGE CLAIM, IN FACT HE AVOIDS THE SUBJECT AND ATTACKS OTHERS...


    All I and the public want is VERIFIABLE PROOF the matter was resolved properly and this topic can end.
    But, the FACTS seem to indicate quite clearly that there is NO proper resolution to the ssdieselsupply.com product failure and resulting Engine Damage...
    Photographic PROOF was posted of the FAILURE, so WHY won't Walt or his Troll post PROOF or the so called resolution?

    From the victims own posts, he indicated he would install a used turbo that he already had, so for Walt or his puppet/troll to claim the matter was resolved with a new turbo seems far fetched at best!
    Get ready to read more attacks on me folks, you won't see straight answers from that side… and that behavior simply proves my point about them being; dishonest, underhanded and unable to discuss the topic sensibly because they know they're SCAMMERS.
    FACT: I have answered all of these false allegations using only the facts at hand. It appears that the only reasonable conclusion is that you are mentally unbalanced, and that you should be ignored.

    To Recap and Summarize:

    Quote Originally Posted by GMdieseltech
    I am starting a new topic because the few trolls posting at many sites under many aliases for TheDieselPage.com/KennedyDiesel.com and SsDieselSupply.com (SCAM SITES) keep trying going off topics and attack me instead of then discussing the FACTS of this subject.
    I have also condensed the FACTS and present links to irrefutable PROOF in this post.
    I am not posting for any of the sites you list, only for myself and anyone else who cares to read about your LIES.

    You post only the proof you care to select - not the whole truth, as you imply. I have made it obvious that your 'proof' is hardly irrefutable.


    Happy Motoring - Jim

    (Hopefully, the final word on this topic)
    Last edited by jifaire; 10-21-2006 at 10:28 PM.

  6. #6
    jifaire's Avatar
    jifaire is offline Steaksauce Hunter ExtraOrdinaire User Rank
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Alberta, Canada
    Posts
    145

    Re: WARNING: SSDIESEL SUPPLY AIR INTAKE SCAM/DEFECT(updated)

    Oh, and for what it's worth, GMDieselTech is known around the entire DieselForum community as an alias for Jim benYoung, from A1 Customs, a disreputable parts dealer found only at anonymous email addresses, blind post-office drop boxes, and trolling other forums. He tries to sell his poor-quality products by running down other vendors in his 'GMDieselTech' personna, a tactic that is quite tired (it's been going on since 2001), without success.

    He can also be found under many other names, such as 'dieselprofessor', 'green2500HD, JesseT, DieselBill, and others... if you read the same semi-illiterate rantings about trolls, conspiracies, or hear attacks on other vendors or products, you have probably found him.

    If you hear him say that 'the only sure fix' involves parts from duramax.bizhosting.com, then you KNOW you've found him, hiding under whichever name he has taken for that moment.

    If you're new to the Diesel Forum community, check around... or do a google search ... you'll see him in action in many places, always with the same tired modus operandi ... draw your own conclusions as you exercise your right to BUYER BEWARE.

    Follow-up: He will undoubtedly suggest that I am a TROLL or SALESMAN for one of the companies mentioned earlier... I can put that to rest by stating:

    I suggest that you buy the best part you can find, at the best price you can get, and make sure your vendor has a reputation for backing up their products.

    I endorse no particular vendor - that's your choice.

    However, I would suggest that if you cannot get ANY vendor to give you a street address where their actual business is located (not a post-office-drop-box) so that you can visit their establishment, or an Actual phone number (where you can call them to talk about your concerns), or if they operate out of anonymous email or free web-hosting sites, you should likely exercise your right to question the legitimacy of their business.

    If they're hiding from you BEFORE the sale, you can bet they will be hiding from you AFTER they get your money.

    CAVEAT EMPTOR - BUYER BEWARE
    Last edited by jifaire; 10-21-2006 at 10:53 PM.

  7. #7
    DieselPro is offline A1 Customs Fan Club Member #2 User Rank
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Incarcerated
    Posts
    28

    Re: GMDieselTech...poster boy for internet scammers(updated)

    Quote Originally Posted by GmDieselTech
    WARNING: SSDIESEL SUPPLY AIR INTAKE DEFECT/FAILURE

    I am starting a new topic because the few trolls posting at many sites under many aliases for TheDieselPage.com/KennedyDiesel.com and SsDieselSupply.com (SCAM SITES) keep trying going off topics and attack me instead of then discussing the FACTS of this subject.
    I have also condensed the FACTS and present links to irrefutable PROOF in this post.
    In this thread I state the problem as it was reported over at the DieselPlace.com (SCAM SITE) that SsDieselSupply.com aka Walt Latacki of the vicinity of Tonawanda NY, sold a poorly designed and defective product, an Air intake that FAILED and sent metal parts in to the engine! The engine's expensive turbocharger took the brunt of the damage, if this was not a turbo engine the whole engine would have been ruined requiring a rebuild/overhaul and expensive replacement parts.

    I post here the FACTS with links to the original thread on the SCAM SITE DieselPlace.com where the product is pushed by Trolls "salesmen", and surprisingly there still exists the original complaints AND the photographic PROOF of the failed/defective product and the resulting damage that the Troll tries to claim does not exist… and then what appears to be a cover up by a Moderator there.

    The customer/victim "Pooch" stated the problem and posted PICTURES of the damage and failed part.Walt replied and said he would check in to it…
    Other customers reported similar defects or poor quality of the product.
    And other customers mentioned replacing the air filter on theirs, at their own expense of course...

    2 months went by without a follow up post, it seemed strange,
    Even Walt and his "supporters" (Trolls using aliases) did not post about it…

    What happened in this matter?
    Why was the victim "Pooch" no longer posting?
    Was he banned???


    So then it was posted asking for a resolution to the matter,
    The poster was strangely attacked without reason.

    Remember the TROLL has repeatedly said there is NO proof of the SsDieselSupply.com SS Diesel Supply aka Walt Latacki Air intake DEFECT/FAILURE and RESULTING ENGINE DAMAGE. OK, so to prove the Troll a LIAR again... Here's the PROOF, the actual posts made by the VICTIM!

    http://dieselplace.com/forum/showpos...94&postcount=1

    http://dieselplace.com/forum/showpos...4&postcount=10

    http://dieselplace.com/forum/showpos...8&postcount=11

    here is the PROOF the Troll says does not exist, again, in PICTURE FORM
    http://dieselplace.com/forum/showpos...2&postcount=22

    here the victim states he will install a used turbo he has access to, so kinda makes you wonder then why the Troll claims Walt made good and rebuilt the victim's turbo…when the victim had to get and install a used one…

    http://dieselplace.com/forum/showpos...1&postcount=25

    The rest of the posts are Troll rubbish posts to undermine and stray from the actual facts of the topic, feel free to read them to see how the Troll in action.

    Later the victim did not post for about 2 months and he could no longer be reached for comment, then when others asked for follow up 3 months after the complaint, that same day within minutes a post was made stating the matter was resolved, the post did not seem to be made by the victim and it is suspected that post impersonating the victim was made by "Turbine Doc" a dieselplace.com (SCAM SITE) Moderator and known Troll/Salesman for the SCAM sites; TheDieselPage.com/KennedyDiesel.com/SsDieselSupply.com/HeathDiesel.com,
    When people tried to reach the victim "Pooch" to verify this matter,
    He failed to reply to PM's, the email link missing from his profile…No more posts on the matter,
    And NO pictures of the new part installed on his truck!!!
    And remember in that thread he mention the pic in his avatar, well that was changed too…


    ANYONE WHO HAS THE SSDIESEL SUPPLY AIR FILTER or similar shoddy looking product) SHOULD REMOVE IT COMPLETELY AND REPLACE IT IMMEDIATELY WITH A KNOW GOOD QUALITY PRODUCT FROM A REPUTABLE MANUFACTURER and VENDOR. Here is a link to pic of the product to avoid!
    http://www.ssdieselsupply.com/produc...#anchor_pimage
    Note: this faulty product is also sold at OTHER websites under the same or other names so Buyer Beware!) Look for SIMILAR DESIGN

    Also I would like to mention that this filter setup is sold as a so-called "Performance product", but is sucks HOT underhood air!
    COOLER outside air is what real performance air intakes supply, that is why many kits by AFE, K&N and other real and reputable companies use walls, boxes or dams to keep the HOT air AWAY from the filter!

    Here is another post in that same thread of a guy who paid $20 for a similar cheapie filter.
    http://dieselplace.com/forum/showpos...6&postcount=24
    Proving the SsDieselSupply.com unit is way over priced for that unit and for such a poor design, a person could simply cobble together a BETTER unit with pieces form Home Depot for about $10 in materials and I've seen similar quality filters for $10 to $15!

    At their the DieselPlace.com (scam site), There are also reports of problemsthe SsDieselSupply.com Exhaust System problems; bad fit, poor quality, cheap hangers, hangers breaking and a customer stating he will replace the whole "POS" system with something new! Again remember, BUYER BEWARE!!!

    IF Walt had such a good reputation and rapport with his customers (as only his puppet claims), and IF this matter was indeed resolved satisfactorily as his puppet wants us to believe, then
    WHY won't the victim Pooch come forward to clear Walt's supposed "good name"? WHY didn't he post pictures of the new parts on the same truck so it can be verified the matter was really resolved???
    IF Walt is such a stand up guy, you would think the customer would have no problem with posting some pictures of his truck with the new parts visible.
    And WHY is it that Walt himself did NOT post a follow-up after he already posted in that thread twice!?!?


    I made a "heads-up" post to WARN others with this air intake kit sold by SsDieselSupply.com so hopefully other peoples engines would not get trashed by a defective product, and as a result I was attacked; called names, bad mouthed, slandered/libeled, and threatened…
    WHY?
    If Walt is such a "good guy", then WHY?


    To this date/time: The SsDieselSupply.com aka Walt Latacki will not post here, and his puppet (TROLL) STILL WILL NOT PROVIDE ANY VERIFIABLE PROOF TO HIS CLAIM THAT SS DIESEL SUPPLY RESOLVED THE PROVEN AIR INTAKE FAILURE AND RESULTING ENGINE DAMAGE CLAIM, IN FACT HE AVOIDS THE SUBJECT AND ATTACKS OTHERS...


    All I and the public want is VERIFIABLE PROOF the matter was resolved properly and this topic can end.
    But, the FACTS seem to indicate quite clearly that there is NO proper resolution to the ssdieselsupply.com product failure and resulting Engine Damage...
    Photographic PROOF was posted of the FAILURE, so WHY won't Walt or his Troll post PROOF or the so called resolution?

    From the victims own posts, he indicated he would install a used turbo that he already had, so for Walt or his puppet/troll to claim the matter was resolved with a new turbo seems far fetched at best!
    Get ready to read more attacks on me folks, you won't see straight answers from that side… and that behavior simply proves my point about them being; dishonest, underhanded and unable to discuss the topic sensibly because they know they're SCAMMERS.

    Happy Motoring-David
    GmDieselTech
    Administrator of Yahoo Autos Groups;
    ChevyGmcDiesels

    http://autos.groups.yahoo.com/group/chevygmcdiesels/
    a FREE Tech help site.

    PS: I encourage other victims of SsDieselSupply.com aka Walt Latacki, TheDieselPage.com, KennedyDiesel.com, HeathDiesel.com, GM-Diesel.com, DieselPlace.com or any other diesel related SCAMS, to come forward however to refrain from posting here to avoid threats and attacks, and because the Troll will just lie again and say you are me using an alias :rolleyes: he even did it in the other threads where only I replied! Victim's can contact me via email as evidence is being gathered and action will be taken against those SCAMMERS!!! Even if your complaint or dissatisfaction is due to what you read about a product then bought based on that or "testimonials" at one of those sites, and/or it was NOT as advertised, not what you expected or not what it was claimed to be, or if you paid for a membership at TheDieselPage.com and did not realize the so-called "Feature Articles" and/or "Product Reviews" are actually Paid Advertisements, then email me about your experiences.
    Thank you.

    Thanks for starting a new topic....SS Diesel is legit....

  8. #8
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    397

    Re: WARNING: SSDIESEL SUPPLY AIR INTAKE SCAM/DEFECT(updated)

    Quote Originally Posted by jfaire
    FACT: a search for Green2500HDx (he only had 10 posts at the time, this was his 11th) revealed that he had already been identified as 'steaksauce, aka GMDieseltech, aka A1Customs
    "identified"? HOW? And by WHOM?
    WHAT PROOF is there of the supposed "fact" from the Troll?

    A:= NOT TRUE and NONE, Notice how the Troll claims his LIE is a "fact"


    Quote Originally Posted by jfaire
    FACT:a quick call to the forum moderator revealed his true identity, and that he was registered with more tha one name
    Hmmm, notice how the Troll has the number and is able to "call" the Forum Moderator, curious indeed if not a salesman or vendor.Also notice that there is no name for the Moderator, and the number he supposedly called is not posted so none of his LIE can be checked out…Funny the Troll tries to imply other are posting under multiple user names, even this supposed Moderator stated in the previous topic that the user "Green2500HDx" did NOT post using more than one user name!

    Quote Originally Posted by jfaire
    FACT - there is NO reason to believe that the post from Pooch is not actually from Pooch...
    Notice what the Troll calls "facts" are far from such.
    There is definitely good reason to think that the post was not made by the victim, for the following reason previously stated.
    1) the long time with no follow up
    2) the curious timing of a post within minutes of a post, common to that of the Troll Moderator at that site.
    3) Users email address missing from his profile
    4) User did NOT reply to several personal messages sent by many users
    5) NO pictures posts and NO post of any kind of resolution…
    This all leads more to a Moderator control; Ban, Edit and Post, than what the Troll would have us believe…


    Quote Originally Posted by jfaire
    FACT: the filter in the picture link is from SSDieselsupply's website. Looking at that picture, it is indistinguishable from similar cone filters made by other manufacturers such as K&N ... is GMDieseltech implying that all cone filters of similar design are faulty and to be avoided?
    Notice how the Troll again tries to mislead, the issue is NOT just the air filter is it the entire are INTAKE sold by SsDieselSupply.com (SCAM SITE), any similar looking unit should be avoided.

    Quote Originally Posted by jfaire
    FACT: I mentioned the indicated post by Ratman earlier ... note that GMDieselDork neglects to mention Ratman's follow-up post indicating that his 'cheapie knock-off filter' started developing cracks and other problems? As the saying goes, you get what you pay for.
    Notice again the name calling, the Troll just cannot stand being proven wrong and a LIAR. The cheapie filter "Ratman" speaks of is just that a CFHEAPIE and SIMILAR to that of the SsDieselSupply.com (SCAM SITE) CHEAPIE FILTER, in the case of the SsDieselSupply.com (scam site) air intake, you do NOT get what you pay for, as it has a CHEAPIE filter on a CHEAPIE product that the buyer pays top dollar for!, and that of course is a SCAM!, and making matters worse as PROVEN it can ruin the buyer's engine! The Troll rants on lying by saying that I have not seen his scam air intake.
    How could the Troll know what I have seen or not seen?He cannot.
    Well in fact I have seen it and that's how I know it is substandard, and the FACTS of the DEFECT/FAILURE do PROVE that point.


    Quote Originally Posted by jfaire
    QUESTION: Why is GMDieselDork intentionally distorting the facts? Is he perhaps pursuing a personal agenda, rather than altruistically trying to warn others about a possible defective product (as he claims)?
    ANSWER: There is NO fact distorting form me, but you can see that in the Troll's posts. I have NO personal agenda. My purpose is and has always been to EXPOSE SCAMS that I have seen or know about inside the diesel community and to inform the public so others are not SCAMMED by those SCAMMERS!

    Quote Originally Posted by jfaire
    Oh, and for what it's worth, GMDieselTech is known around the entire DieselForum community as an alias for Jim benYung, from A1 Customs, a disreputable parts dealer found only at anonymous email addresses. He can also be found under many other names, such as 'dieselprofessor', 'green2500HD, JesseT, DieselBill, and others…
    More BS, NO proof and NO FACTS, and only the same Troll/SCAMMERS posting under a plethora of aliases have anything bad to say about me or A1.
    Q:What is anonymous about an AOL email address?
    A: AOL is NOT an anonymous free service …
    and of course only the lying slandering Troll would think A1 is "disreputable"…


    Quote Originally Posted by jfaire
    I suggest that you buy the best part you can find, at the best price you can get, and make sure your vendor has a reputation for backing up their products.
    Quite amusing comment, because that would leave only A1, because of the word "BEST" and has the BEST track record, unlike the competitors, and A1's ONLY "complaints" are from the competitors, so I guess that proves he's doing it right! However, "Best" certainly is NOT who the Troll would have you buy from…

    Now getting back to the real topic at hand…
    Quote Originally Posted by jfaire
    We also know that SDDieselsupply worked with Pooch to fix the problem, repair the damaged turbo, and make things right.
    (SCAM SITE)
    The Troll sure want you to fall for that nonsense, but NO "we" and NO one reading here "knows" that! Hence this the reason for this topic!
    In Fact THE FACTS point to the opposite of what the Troll claims! It seems NO ONE will prove the Trolls claim; NOT the victim who mysteriously disappeared from posting there, NOT the vendor, and NOT his puppet/Troll.
    In fact, the VICTIM stated he had a USED turbo of HIS OWN, to replace the damaged caused by the defective/failed SsDieselSupply/com (scam site) product, so HOW, WHY and WHEN would this supposed resolution have occurred?
    The Troll's claims simply do not add up or agree with the Facts.

    The Troll tries to dissect and put his spin on most aspect of my post but he just can't face the FACTS, the Troll claims I lied, however as usual the Troll CANNOT provide any proof of anything he claims, by contrast I provided PROOF in my post.
    FACT: Troll LIES and tries to mislead readers in to think I'm his competitor,

    The Troll/SALESMAN makes 3 big posts and spends a lot of time on it.
    Q: Why you ask?
    A: Because he has something to gain from bashing me, and others who expose his LIES and scams.

    Notice how the Troll immediately starts calling names and changing my user name in the info he quotes. This is the Troll's typically response regardless of alias he uses (and he uses so many I lost count), the Troll does this because he cannot keep cool and respond in a civilized manner.

    The Troll tries to blame the air filter manufacturer for his SsDieselSupply.com (SCAM SITE) product defect and failure, and claims someone else is responsible, typical of that scammer = 'it's not my fault', the FACT is SsDieselSupply.com (SCAM SITE) sold THEIR "air intake" it is supposedly THEIR design, despite the fact it is another knockoff, so it is THEIR (SsDieselSupply scam) FAULT and responsibility to back up, regardless of what component in their product failed, again trying to get out of responsibility is typical of the scammer. IF the product was diligently designed and tested properly then this problem likely would not have occurred. Furthermore, IF the product did not use poor quality components the problems again most likely would NOT have occurred.
    Keep in mind that besides; defective and faulty knockoffs/products, and poor or lack of proper design and testing, poor customer service and failure to respond to the claims, the Troll also calls names, attacks other people on a personal level and attacks vendors of superior products, this type of vendor should be avoided at any cost. There are plenty of air intake kits and other diesel product sold by REPUTABLE vendors, it takes a little work to look but they are out there, so there is NO reason to buy from SCAMMERS!

    Then notice how the Troll tries to mislead and thinks one should "assume" than no follow up info means the matter was resolved! ON WHAT PLANET would anyone assume something as crazy as that. And Yet to this date and time the Troll/Vendor interestingly still offer NO proof of the supposed satisfactory resolution that they claim. Most reputable vendors would have posted a follow up and assure that it could be verified to assure his name/reputation would remain in good standing… Many times it was asked about a resolution to this matter, yet only attacking responses come from that side…

    The Troll's paranoia runs so deep that users on his scam site DieselPlace.com are often accused of being me, A1 or someone else and at the same time attacked, for simply asking a question or posting about a problem with one of the product the scammers are pushing/peddling there.
    It is not hard to notice on the internet many discussion groups are owned or operated by manufacturers or vendors, or those gaining from advertising and pushing particular manufacturers or vendors, this is especially the case when it comes to TheDieselPage.com, GM-diesel.com and DIESELPLACE.com (SCAM SITES) Owning, operating or controlling web forums makes it easy for those scammers to censor by edit, delete and ban to control the content on the site, and mislead readers to benefit themselves for their own personal financial gain. One simply has to read the posts to see the majority are made by salesmen pushing products to the unsuspecting public, so BUYERS BEWARE!
    .

  9. #9
    jifaire's Avatar
    jifaire is offline Steaksauce Hunter ExtraOrdinaire User Rank
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Alberta, Canada
    Posts
    145

    Re: WARNING: SSDIESEL SUPPLY AIR INTAKE SCAM/DEFECT(updated)

    To: Anybody who is reading this thread, other than GMDieselDork and me:

    Read the original thread:
    Quote Originally Posted by jifaire
    If you're interested, rather than reading isolated posts intentionally taken out-ot-context, you can read the entire thread at http://dieselplace.com/forum/showthread.php?t=81103
    To see him being identified? Check these threads:

    Here is his 4th post, on August 4th on the dieselplace:

    Quote Originally Posted by Green2500HDx
    I don't understand why all the work on this when a simple water injection system will help a lot, you can even add a sprayer to spray the intercooler.
    Two posts later, Minisub spots him:

    http://www.dieselplace.com/forum/sho...&postcount=102

    Note how minisub figures him out immediately... if you've read GMDieseltech's other rants about intercoolers and water injection, you will too.



    His 5th post, on August 4th, is a shot at SSDiesel:
    Quote Originally Posted by Green2500hdx
    doesn't ssdisel resell engines from www.65ldiesel.com aka international diesel, and i remember a lot of bad posts about them.
    Dan Hunter picks him up in the same thread, 1 post later:
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Hunter
    SteakSauce, When are you going to quit badmouthing other retailers and learn to construct a sentence? Seriously, call yourself whatever you want but people will see your third grade education writing skills and see you coming.
    His 7th post was on a thread where somebody asked where they could get an IP at prices cheaper than the dealer was asking... Scrufdog replied to the question:

    Quote Originally Posted by Scrufdog
    SSDiesel, Bill Heath, and Kennedy are all good sellers, I have purchased things from all of them. If your tight on cash get the SSDS one, you shouldnt have any problems with it.
    Note that he gave a range of possible choices to look into. However, GMDieselDork responded on August 5th (in his Green2500HDx personna):
    Quote Originally Posted by Green2500HDx
    both are TOO HIGH and i'd avoid them both esp. SS
    Again, Major Dan Hunter spots the slime:
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Hunter
    green2500HDx or Steak Sauce or whatever you want to call yourself, I'm going to try and communicate to you on your third grade english language level. Go away. Your biased opinions are crap. You prey on the naive (that means stupid 'cause they don't know better yet). Please find something better to do like an 800 number for voodoo. Loser.
    and adds:
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Hunter
    Oh, and in case you haven't figured it out, I intend to shadow you using the search feature until you go away. Again, loser.
    By this point, we were ALL watching for him.

    Another member adds:
    Quote Originally Posted by 16gaSxS
    Another vendor I know some folks have had not the best dealings with is a Internet Vendor out of Califorina Uses a Private Mail box Service with a NO return Policy (unless approved by phone but they don't have a phone) and runs every body else down on his Web site. Those of us who know this "vendor" have the nickname of Steaksauce for him because of the use of a famous steak sauce in his business name. Becareful out there boys and girls.
    His 8th post on the board was on August 5th in a thread on Propane Fumigation:
    Quote Originally Posted by Green2500HDx
    a few years back I remember reading that Kennedy who did not know much on the subject, was strongly against propane injection. I got it anyway and been happy with it. I guess he learned something?
    And his 11th post was made on August 12th, when he started attacking SSDiesel:

    Quote Originally Posted by Green2500HDx
    This is the most ridiculous comment i read on the internet in a long time!


    if it was a good filter it would NOT colapse!

    WHY are there no updates to this defective ssdiesel product problem?

    if i were Pooch i would also be worried about the pirces of the faulty ssdiesel product that made it in the the engine!

    ssdiesel should have quickly acted to correct the effects of their faulty product.
    This is the part where GMDieselDork says:
    Quote Originally Posted by GMDieseltech
    So then it was posted asking for a resolution to the matter, The poster was strangely attacked without reason.
    Yeah, right. Without reason.

    More of your half-truths and lies.

    Sort of like you state:
    Quote Originally Posted by GMDieselDick
    Funny the Troll tries to imply other are posting under multiple user names, even this supposed Moderator stated in the previous topic that the user "Green2500HDx" did NOT post using more than one user name!
    You gotta learn to read English, Jimmy. I never said you were POSTING under more than one name ... I said you were REGISTERED under more than one name.

    Remember the little present somebody sent you for your computer? We know things, what can I say?

    Anyways, in answer to the strident question you started off the last thread with,
    Quote Originally Posted by GMDieseldrip
    "identified"? HOW? And by WHOM?
    WHAT PROOF is there of the supposed "fact" from the Troll?
    A:= NOT TRUE and NONE, Notice how the Troll claims his LIE is a "fact"
    And now you know the rest of the story...

    A1Customs is a SCAM Site. No valid phone number, No valid Business address (only an anonymous 'MailCall' drop box), no record with the State of California Business Licensing database, no record of the supposed 'patents' on his products (as advertised on his website). SCAM.

    How do I know that GMDieselTwit is A1Customs? Do a google search for GMDieseltech. Read his posts. See how he tries to sell A1Customs' parts to everybody, for any problem they have. See how many Boards he gets kicked off of and banned from. See how recognizable his grammar and syntax are.
    Note how he calls everybody else TROLLS and SCAMMERS.

    POT = KETTLE = BLACK.

    Have a nice day, little man. Don't go away mad, but don't let the door hit you in the butt on the way out.
    Last edited by jifaire; 10-24-2006 at 05:10 AM.

  10. #10
    DieselPro is offline A1 Customs Fan Club Member #2 User Rank
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Incarcerated
    Posts
    28

    Re: WARNING: A1 Customs= SCAM/DEFECT(updated)

    Quote Originally Posted by jifaire
    To: Anybody who is reading this thread, other than GMDieselDork and me:

    Read the original thread:


    To see him being identified? Check these threads:

    Here is his 4th post, on August 4th on the dieselplace:

    Two posts later, Minisub spots him:

    http://www.dieselplace.com/forum/sho...&postcount=102

    Note how minisub figures him out immediately... if you've read GMDieseltech's other rants about intercoolers and water injection, you will too.



    His 5th post, on August 4th, is a shot at SSDiesel:


    Dan Hunter picks him up in the same thread, 1 post later:


    His 7th post was on a thread where somebody asked where they could get an IP at prices cheaper than the dealer was asking... Scrufdog replied to the question:



    Note that he gave a range of possible choices to look into. However, GMDieselDork responded on August 5th (in his Green2500HDx personna):


    Again, Major Dan Hunter spots the slime:


    and adds:


    By this point, we were ALL watching for him.

    Another member adds:


    His 8th post on the board was on August 5th in a thread on Propane Fumigation:


    And his 11th post was made on August 12th, when he started attacking SSDiesel:



    This is the part where GMDieselDork says:


    Yeah, right. Without reason.

    More of your half-truths and lies.

    Sort of like you state:


    You gotta learn to read English, Jimmy. I never said you were POSTING under more than one name ... I said you were REGISTERED under more than one name.

    Remember the little present somebody sent you for your computer? We know things, what can I say?

    Anyways, in answer to the strident question you started off the last thread with,


    And now you know the rest of the story...

    A1Customs is a SCAM Site. No valid phone number, No valid Business address (only an anonymous 'MailCall' drop box), no record with the State of California Business Licensing database, no record of the supposed 'patents' on his products (as advertised on his website). SCAM.

    How do I know that GMDieselTwit is A1Customs? Do a google search for GMDieseltech. Read his posts. See how he tries to sell A1Customs' parts to everybody, for any problem they have. See how many Boards he gets kicked off of and banned from. See how recognizable his grammar and syntax are.
    Note how he calls everybody else TROLLS and SCAMMERS.

    POT = KETTLE = BLACK.

    Have a nice day, little man. Don't go away mad, but don't let the door hit you in the butt on the way out.
    jifaire you are the man....I am somewhat surprised that someone as obviously intelligent as yourself can actually type the responses you do without exploding with rage. A1 is the biggest dip**** on the web.

  11. #11
    DieselPro is offline A1 Customs Fan Club Member #2 User Rank
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Incarcerated
    Posts
    28

    Re: WARNING: A1= SCAM/DEFECT(updated)

    Quote Originally Posted by GmDieselTech
    "identified"? HOW? And by WHOM?
    WHAT PROOF is there of the supposed "fact" from the Troll?

    A:= NOT TRUE and NONE, Notice how the Troll claims his LIE is a "fact"



    Hmmm, notice how the Troll has the number and is able to "call" the Forum Moderator, curious indeed if not a salesman or vendor.Also notice that there is no name for the Moderator, and the number he supposedly called is not posted so none of his LIE can be checked out…Funny the Troll tries to imply other are posting under multiple user names, even this supposed Moderator stated in the previous topic that the user "Green2500HDx" did NOT post using more than one user name!


    Notice what the Troll calls "facts" are far from such.
    There is definitely good reason to think that the post was not made by the victim, for the following reason previously stated.
    1) the long time with no follow up
    2) the curious timing of a post within minutes of a post, common to that of the Troll Moderator at that site.
    3) Users email address missing from his profile
    4) User did NOT reply to several personal messages sent by many users
    5) NO pictures posts and NO post of any kind of resolution…
    This all leads more to a Moderator control; Ban, Edit and Post, than what the Troll would have us believe…



    Notice how the Troll again tries to mislead, the issue is NOT just the air filter is it the entire are INTAKE sold by SsDieselSupply.com (SCAM SITE), any similar looking unit should be avoided.


    Notice again the name calling, the Troll just cannot stand being proven wrong and a LIAR. The cheapie filter "Ratman" speaks of is just that a CFHEAPIE and SIMILAR to that of the SsDieselSupply.com (SCAM SITE) CHEAPIE FILTER, in the case of the SsDieselSupply.com (scam site) air intake, you do NOT get what you pay for, as it has a CHEAPIE filter on a CHEAPIE product that the buyer pays top dollar for!, and that of course is a SCAM!, and making matters worse as PROVEN it can ruin the buyer's engine! The Troll rants on lying by saying that I have not seen his scam air intake.
    How could the Troll know what I have seen or not seen?He cannot.
    Well in fact I have seen it and that's how I know it is substandard, and the FACTS of the DEFECT/FAILURE do PROVE that point.



    ANSWER: There is NO fact distorting form me, but you can see that in the Troll's posts. I have NO personal agenda. My purpose is and has always been to EXPOSE SCAMS that I have seen or know about inside the diesel community and to inform the public so others are not SCAMMED by those SCAMMERS!


    More BS, NO proof and NO FACTS, and only the same Troll/SCAMMERS posting under a plethora of aliases have anything bad to say about me or A1.
    Q:What is anonymous about an AOL email address?
    A: AOL is NOT an anonymous free service …
    and of course only the lying slandering Troll would think A1 is "disreputable"…



    Quite amusing comment, because that would leave only A1, because of the word "BEST" and has the BEST track record, unlike the competitors, and A1's ONLY "complaints" are from the competitors, so I guess that proves he's doing it right! However, "Best" certainly is NOT who the Troll would have you buy from…

    Now getting back to the real topic at hand…
    (SCAM SITE)
    The Troll sure want you to fall for that nonsense, but NO "we" and NO one reading here "knows" that! Hence this the reason for this topic!
    In Fact THE FACTS point to the opposite of what the Troll claims! It seems NO ONE will prove the Trolls claim; NOT the victim who mysteriously disappeared from posting there, NOT the vendor, and NOT his puppet/Troll.
    In fact, the VICTIM stated he had a USED turbo of HIS OWN, to replace the damaged caused by the defective/failed SsDieselSupply/com (scam site) product, so HOW, WHY and WHEN would this supposed resolution have occurred?
    The Troll's claims simply do not add up or agree with the Facts.

    The Troll tries to dissect and put his spin on most aspect of my post but he just can't face the FACTS, the Troll claims I lied, however as usual the Troll CANNOT provide any proof of anything he claims, by contrast I provided PROOF in my post.
    FACT: Troll LIES and tries to mislead readers in to think I'm his competitor,

    The Troll/SALESMAN makes 3 big posts and spends a lot of time on it.
    Q: Why you ask?
    A: Because he has something to gain from bashing me, and others who expose his LIES and scams.

    Notice how the Troll immediately starts calling names and changing my user name in the info he quotes. This is the Troll's typically response regardless of alias he uses (and he uses so many I lost count), the Troll does this because he cannot keep cool and respond in a civilized manner.

    The Troll tries to blame the air filter manufacturer for his SsDieselSupply.com (SCAM SITE) product defect and failure, and claims someone else is responsible, typical of that scammer = 'it's not my fault', the FACT is SsDieselSupply.com (SCAM SITE) sold THEIR "air intake" it is supposedly THEIR design, despite the fact it is another knockoff, so it is THEIR (SsDieselSupply scam) FAULT and responsibility to back up, regardless of what component in their product failed, again trying to get out of responsibility is typical of the scammer. IF the product was diligently designed and tested properly then this problem likely would not have occurred. Furthermore, IF the product did not use poor quality components the problems again most likely would NOT have occurred.
    Keep in mind that besides; defective and faulty knockoffs/products, and poor or lack of proper design and testing, poor customer service and failure to respond to the claims, the Troll also calls names, attacks other people on a personal level and attacks vendors of superior products, this type of vendor should be avoided at any cost. There are plenty of air intake kits and other diesel product sold by REPUTABLE vendors, it takes a little work to look but they are out there, so there is NO reason to buy from SCAMMERS!

    Then notice how the Troll tries to mislead and thinks one should "assume" than no follow up info means the matter was resolved! ON WHAT PLANET would anyone assume something as crazy as that. And Yet to this date and time the Troll/Vendor interestingly still offer NO proof of the supposed satisfactory resolution that they claim. Most reputable vendors would have posted a follow up and assure that it could be verified to assure his name/reputation would remain in good standing… Many times it was asked about a resolution to this matter, yet only attacking responses come from that side…

    The Troll's paranoia runs so deep that users on his scam site DieselPlace.com are often accused of being me, A1 or someone else and at the same time attacked, for simply asking a question or posting about a problem with one of the product the scammers are pushing/peddling there.
    It is not hard to notice on the internet many discussion groups are owned or operated by manufacturers or vendors, or those gaining from advertising and pushing particular manufacturers or vendors, this is especially the case when it comes to TheDieselPage.com, GM-diesel.com and DIESELPLACE.com (SCAM SITES) Owning, operating or controlling web forums makes it easy for those scammers to censor by edit, delete and ban to control the content on the site, and mislead readers to benefit themselves for their own personal financial gain. One simply has to read the posts to see the majority are made by salesmen pushing products to the unsuspecting public, so BUYERS BEWARE!
    .
    I will mail you a cashiers check for $100 if you can refrain from using the words, troll or scam in the rest of this topic...I'll mail it to your phony little mailbox store. (probably count as a big sale for you this month you little scammer!)

  12. #12
    jifaire's Avatar
    jifaire is offline Steaksauce Hunter ExtraOrdinaire User Rank
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Alberta, Canada
    Posts
    145

    Re: WARNING: SSDIESEL SUPPLY AIR INTAKE SCAM/DEFECT(updated)

    Nah - it's kind of fun, playing with the little twerp... doesn't take much in the IQ dept to stay ahead of him.

    He thinks nobody can see through his lies and schemes.

    Problem is, he can't imagine anyone smarter than him. Like gophers, tree frogs, iguanas...

    And he still can't figure out how I know where he is and when he posts.

    Oh well. Truthfully, I wish he would just quit bashing Walt. If he does, and removes the slander from his A1 website, I'll leave him alone. I figure you should always leave a dog a way out of the corner.

    But until then,

    Happy motoring!

    Jim

  13. #13
    jifaire's Avatar
    jifaire is offline Steaksauce Hunter ExtraOrdinaire User Rank
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Alberta, Canada
    Posts
    145

    You mean THIS little mailbox store?

    Rating for www.Duramax.bizhosting.com


    [quote=quote by McAfee SiteAdvisor]
    I've seen several reports stating that duramax.bizhosting.com has questionable business practices. Upon research and review, I find that some of these reports are credible. While, I can't state with 100% certainty that all accusations are true. I can say that there is evidence that this site is engaged in fraudlant activity. I've personally found instances of this site being spammed all accross the web. I have found no traces of malicous code, or hidden spyware, so the site should be safe to visit, however, I recommend using extreme caution while doing business with this site.


    I figure McAfee is a pretty reliable source, don't you?

  14. #14
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    397

    Re: WARNING: SSDIESEL SUPPLY AIR INTAKE SCAM/DEFECT(updated)

    Simply put the Troll accuses "Green2500HDx" of being me and of course ANYONE else who so much as even QUESTIONS his SCAMS!

    His paranoia is so strong he (under his multitude of aliases) regularly accuses new users at his DieselPlace.com (SCAM SITE) of being me! It is VERY FUNNY to read! :D :D :D

    Again notice how the Troll has NO proof, only demented theories that have NO valid basis and paranoid rantings.

    Notice how in the posts made by him using his aliases that there is the same demeanor, poor grammar, spelling errors, name calling, ranting, attacking and paranoia, and of course NO proof of his ridiculous claims...

    The Troll goes OFF TOPIC here to try to stray away from the FACTS of the ENGINE DAMAGE caused by his shoddy SsDieselSupply.com (SCAM SITE) DEFECT/FAILURE air intake and other SCAM products peddled on other sites.

    Notice how the Troll refers to his post where he is PUSHING his SCAM SITES.

    I am happy to refer people to A1 as their products are better and proven with the best track record that the competitors cannot come close to! The Troll's inferior knockoffs could never compete honestly so he resorts to bashing A1 on the web.. .

    Here is one good way to point to who is dishonest and underhanded and who is not...
    One simply has to look at the Troll's posts where he mentions putting a "bug" on my computer, you know the kind that are a Federal Crime called computer tampering, he even refers to it in his last post quoted below. Funny, how as the law is closing in on him he cowardly tries to says "someone", but there is alrewady well documented evidence on that scammer.

    Of course the Troll hides and bounces activity off of other countries like Canada to try to avoid prosecution.

    WHO other than a underhanded lying SCAMMER and CRIMINAL would even think of doing such underhanded things?
    There is the answer as to who is the dishonest person who operates without ethics and who posts LIES!!!



    Quote Originally Posted by jifaire
    To: Anybody who is reading this thread, other than GMDieselDork and me:

    Read the original thread:


    To see him being identified? Check these threads:

    Here is his 4th post, on August 4th on the dieselplace:

    Two posts later, Minisub spots him:

    http://www.dieselplace.com/forum/sho...&postcount=102

    Note how minisub figures him out immediately... if you've read GMDieseltech's other rants about intercoolers and water injection, you will too.



    His 5th post, on August 4th, is a shot at SSDiesel:


    Dan Hunter picks him up in the same thread, 1 post later:


    His 7th post was on a thread where somebody asked where they could get an IP at prices cheaper than the dealer was asking... Scrufdog replied to the question:



    Note that he gave a range of possible choices to look into. However, GMDieselDork responded on August 5th (in his Green2500HDx personna):


    Again, Major Dan Hunter spots the slime:


    and adds:


    By this point, we were ALL watching for him.

    Another member adds:


    His 8th post on the board was on August 5th in a thread on Propane Fumigation:


    And his 11th post was made on August 12th, when he started attacking SSDiesel:



    This is the part where GMDieselDork says:


    Yeah, right. Without reason.

    More of your half-truths and lies.

    Sort of like you state:


    You gotta learn to read English, Jimmy. I never said you were POSTING under more than one name ... I said you were REGISTERED under more than one name.

    Remember the little present somebody sent you for your computer? We know things, what can I say? (highlighed by GmDieselTech )

    Anyways, in answer to the strident question you started off the last thread with,


    And now you know the rest of the story...

    A1Customs is a SCAM Site. No valid phone number, No valid Business address (only an anonymous 'MailCall' drop box), no record with the State of California Business Licensing database, no record of the supposed 'patents' on his products (as advertised on his website). SCAM.

    How do I know that GMDieselTwit is A1Customs? Do a google search for GMDieseltech. Read his posts. See how he tries to sell A1Customs' parts to everybody, for any problem they have. See how many Boards he gets kicked off of and banned from. See how recognizable his grammar and syntax are.
    Note how he calls everybody else TROLLS and SCAMMERS.

    POT = KETTLE = BLACK.

    Have a nice day, little man. Don't go away mad, but don't let the door hit you in the butt on the way out.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    397

    Re: You mean THIS little mailbox store?

    Funny how the Troll refers to a rating based on his own LIES and SCAMS,
    one simply needs to go there and read the false complaints, it is easy to spot the Troll impersonating others, he even posted impersonating ME GmDieselTech twice, bashing A1, the lying Troll also posted as "Green2500HDx" who the Troll claims is me...
    Well as anyone can see, the Trolls warped means of conducting business is, if a complaint does not exist against his competitors, he just makes some up...

    Who should someone believe?
    The Troll who posts lies and impersonates others and slanders? or the person stating the facts about the scamming Troll and his SCAMS...

    Notice how he responds to himself using one of his many other aliases, it is sad yet funny to watch the sickness of the Troll's actions...


    [QUOTE=jifaire]Rating for www.Duramax.bizhosting.com


    Quote Originally Posted by quote by McAfee SiteAdvisor
    I've seen several reports stating that duramax.bizhosting.com has questionable business practices. Upon research and review, I find that some of these reports are credible. While, I can't state with 100% certainty that all accusations are true. I can say that there is evidence that this site is engaged in fraudlant activity. I've personally found instances of this site being spammed all accross the web. I have found no traces of malicous code, or hidden spyware, so the site should be safe to visit, however, I recommend using extreme caution while doing business with this site.


    I figure McAfee is a pretty reliable source, don't you?

  16. #16
    DieselPro is offline A1 Customs Fan Club Member #2 User Rank
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Incarcerated
    Posts
    28

    Re: You mean THIS little mailbox store?

    Quote Originally Posted by GmDieselTech
    Funny how the Troll refers to a rating based on his own LIES and SCAMS,
    one simply needs to go there and read the false complaints, it is easy to spot the Troll impersonating others, he even posted impersonating ME GmDieselTech twice, bashing A1, the lying Troll also posted as "Green2500HDx" who the Troll claims is me...
    Well as anyone can see, the Trolls warped means of conducting business is, if a complaint does not exist against his competitors, he just makes some up...

    Who should someone believe?
    The Troll who posts lies and impersonates others and slanders? or the person stating the facts about the scamming Troll and his SCAMS...

    Notice how he responds to himself using one of his many other aliases, it is sad yet funny to watch the sickness of the Troll's actions...

    Yeah...he responded to himself... :rolleyes: jifaire and I are two different people, and neither of us are big fans of your posts. You are the one using aliases, don't project your mental problems onto me or jifaire.

Similar Threads

  1. Updated Vemma/Verve scam???
    By big lad in forum MLM Scams
    Replies: 228
    Last Post: 05-23-2015, 10:13 AM
  2. Medical Supply Scam
    By SCAMS in forum Internet Scams
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-27-2015, 07:39 AM
  3. Live, updated scam email database
    By alexzed in forum Internet Scams
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-15-2011, 02:55 AM
  4. Lending Supply Scam
    By roadapple in forum Corporate Scams
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-26-2006, 04:13 PM
  5. SSDIESEL SUPPLY of NY aka Walt Lataki
    By GmDieselTech in forum Internet Scams
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 08-15-2006, 06:12 AM

Tags for this Thread

$100, 000, 2001, 3 month, ???, accepted, access, account, accounts, accuracy, accurate, accusation, accused, acted, action, actions, acts, add, address, admit, admitted, ads, advisor, age, ages, agreed, ahhhhh, ain, air, aka, alcohol, ale, aliens, allegations, alleged, allison, allowed, ama, american, anniversary, another, appears, approved, archive, article, artist, artists, ase, ass, asshole, asy, attempts, attention, attitude, authentic, authority, auto, automotive, avoid, aware, baby, bad, bait, balance, ban, banned, banning, based, basement, basic, basics, battery, be aware, beard, beating, becareful, bed, behalf, ben, bet, bigger, biggest, bit, bite, biz, blame, blaming, blatant, blazer, blue, boards, bogus, bon, booming, boost, boot, boots, boston, bow, boxes, boy, break, breaking, brilliant, bring, bringing, brow, brown, bud, building, bull, bullshit, bunch, bur, bureau, burst, buyer, cake, called, calls, camera, campaign, canadian, care, careful, carefully, carry, carwash, case, cash, caught, caused, causing, cease, censor, center, cer, chain, chan, chance, channel, chart, chase, che, chea, chris, christmas, clark, class, classic, clean, cleaning, cli, clo, close, clueless, cobalt, code, coming, commentary, comments, communication, community, comparison, complain, complement, complete, completely, complex, components, concerns, confirmed, connections, continue, contrast, conveniently, conversation, copies, core, corporation, correct, cost, costs, couldn, countries, country, county, cover, crap, crazy, credibility, credible, credit, crying, cure, custom, customer, cuz, damn, dar, dark, data, data entry, david, day, days, dead, dear, decades, decal, decided, decision, deep, defeat, defective, defend, defending, deleted, deliver, demand, denial, dept, deserve, designs, desist, desk, destruction, details, detected, diagnosis, dig, dinner, discussing, dish, district, diy, documentation, doesn, dog, dollar, don, dont, door, double, dow, dozen, drop, dry, due, dun, ear, earlier, earn, earn money, earning, editing, edward, effective, elements, ells, email, eme, endorse, ends, enemy, engineers, enter, entry, environment, equipment, eric, error, establishment, ethical, evaluation, evening, excellent, experience, expert, expose, exposes, extra, extreme, extremely, eye, fabricate, face, factory, factual, fall, famous, fans, fashion, faulty, fears, feature, fec, federal, fee, field, figures, final, financial, fits, fix, fla, flag, flat, floor, flush, focus, folds, folks, fool, fooled, for sale, ford, forgot, free, front, fuel, funds, gain, gas, gave, gee, gems, girls, gmail, gonna, gotta, green, ground, group, guys, hand, handle, hands, harrassing, hasn, hates, head, hearts, held, hell, helped, helping, hey, hidden, hide, hiding, high, higher, highly, hoaxes, hole, holiday, home, hot, house, how to get, html, huge, huma, human, hunters, hurt, hyper, hypocritical, ial, ici, identify, identifying, identity, idiot, idiots, ignore, ill, illegally, image, images, imagine, important, imposter, incident, include, indicating, individuals, industries, info, innovation, insanity, insult, inter, interest, involved, involving, isn, issues, jack, jan, jerry, jim, jimmy, john, johnson, joined, joke, joy, judge, kennedy, kicked, kicking, kidding, kind, kit, knock, knockoffs, land, large, latest, laugh, launch, law suit, lawsuit, lawsuits, lead, leading, league, leak, legit, lengths, lets, letters, license, lied, light, likes, line, lines, lis, listed, listen, lived, living, local, locker, lol, long, longer, los, loser, loss, lot, loves, lunatic, lying, macro, mad, mail, mails, making, manufacturing, maps, mark, market, massachusetts, massive, master, max, mea, medical, meet, members, mental, mentally, mentions, mess, michigan, mind, miserable, misinformation, mlm, mods, money, month, moon, moron, mother, motives, mouthpiece, move, multi, multiple user names, named, national, nature, needed, net, network, networks, nice, nick, nope, north, numbers, october, office, offs, ohio, onli, open, operation, operations, opportunity, opposite, order, orders, org, organization, owned, owner, package, pal, paper, par, parallel, part, passed, patent office, patents, pathetic, pay, payment, pays, pcs, pen, people, perfect, performance, person, personal, personality, phone number, photos, picture, pictures, piece, pile, plane, planned, plastic, play, played, players, policy, poor, pop, popular, pos, pose, posing, position, post, postal, posted, posting, posts, power, praises, pray, premier, prepaid, pretending, prevent, price, prices, process, productive, products, professional, profit, program, programming, progress, projects, promised, prosecuted, protect, protection, prove, proves, public, public service, pull, pulls, pump, push, quality, question, questions, quick, quit, quot, quotes, race, raise, ran, rated, raving, reaction, read more, real, reality, reason, reasonable, receiving, red, refund, refused, registered, regular, relay, released, reliable, removed, removes, rendered, rent, rep, replace, replacement parts, replacing, reputations, research, resorts, respect, respond, responds, response, responsible, ress, results, retarded, retired, rev, reviews, revived, rick, ring, rio, risk, rock, rolls, rope, roster, route, sad, safe, safety, sale, sca, scam, scam artist, scammers, scamming, scams, scan, scary, scheme, screw, search, season, select, sell, selling, sen, sense, september, served, service, services, setup, sharing, ship, shipping, shit, sho, shop, short, shortly, shot, shouldn, showed, shows, shut, shut up, sign, signed, silent, simply, sinking, sir, site, skin, slam, slams, small, small business, smoke, smoking gun, software, sole, solve, son, soo, soooo, sounds, sour, source, sources, spammer, speaking, specifically, spent, spreading, springer, staff, star, start, starting, starts, stated, states, stays, steal, stealing, steals, stinks, stock, stones, stop, stories, story, street, stupid, style, submit, subs, successful, suckers, sucking, sue, sued, summarize, sun, super, supporting, supports, sweden, sweet, swift, system, systems, tactic, take a look, taken, takes, talk, talking, talks, tampering, targets, tells, terror, test, testimonials, testing, text, thanksgiving, the wall, theft, thinks, thought, thread, threads, threaten, threatening, threats, ticket, tied, ties, tim, times, tips, title, told, tools, top, tor, total, totally, touch, tough, tour, town, track, tracks, trail, trans, transfer, transplant, tribute, tricks, trolling, trolls, truck, trusted, tune, twin, types, typing, ubes, ultimate, uncontrollable, une, unfolds, unit, united, united states, updates, ups, upset, url, usa, usps, utah, utm, vacation, ventures, verifiable, verification, version, view, village, vince, virtual, wait, waiting, wanted, war, ward, warning, wary, wash, watching, water, ways, weak, wearing, weed, weeks, weird, wide, win, wire, wireless, wise, won, worked, workers, working, worth, wow, writes, writing, yahoo, year, years, yesterday, ymi, york, young, zoom

View Tag Cloud

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may edit your posts
  •