+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

George bush returning to the scene of the crime

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MiSwqaQ4VbA

A criminal always returns to the scene...

Re: George bush returning to the scene of the crime

omg . lookee another kook.

the scene of the crime

..."A criminal always returns to the scene."..
    This one did. The take is classic bush stage prop too.
    ````````````Yo scamprover get use to the wiz, hes got a job to do. The type of job youd give a snake...

Wizywyg :eek: omg lookee another kook, a wiz buba resident kook.

It is obvious that george bush was responsible and we don't like you calling us kooks just because we seek the truth. I could show so much proof that shows the obviousness of his crime but you just aren't willing to open your minds. Bush is a liar with many reasons to do this and he dosen't even run the country! corporations dooo!!! he just enjoys getting paid off with stolen oil!

yup. scam is a kook.
    you are not seeking truth.
    you are stepping on the graves of those who died that day, and those families who lost loved ones.
    you are belittling the memories of those who lost their lives that day, and the heroism of those who had to work in rescuing those trapped under the rubble
    To believe that George Bush is responsible for 9/11 shows your utmost contempt at being an American Citizen. You are disgrace to our country.

The fact that you can't accept facts, and rather belive the lies and rhetoric of American hating nazi fascists shows you do not know what the hell you are talking about.

Quote Originally Posted by Wizywyg
    yup. scam is a kook.
    you are not seeking truth.
    you are stepping on the graves of those who died that day, and those families who lost loved ones.
    you are belittling the memories of those who lost their lives that day, and the heroism of those who had to work in rescuing those trapped under the rubble
    To believe that George Bush is responsible for 9/11 shows your utmost contempt at being an American Citizen. You are disgrace to our country.

The fact that you can't accept facts, and rather belive the lies and rhetoric of American hating nazi fascists shows you do not know what the hell you are talking about.
    An interesting point... but is it me that is stepping on the graves or are you? all evidence points to yes!!! as you are not willing to search for the true colprits behind the project (which i call operation trick american citizens LOL) i think you are the disgrace and you choose to ignore constant proof.

for example- government researched voice mimiking devices and conveniently placed them on the plane so they could fake the voices of victims who are alive to this day!! answer me that

..."You are disgrace to our country"... Wiz!!!

Quote Originally Posted by soulbro
    ..."You are disgrace to our country"... Wiz!!!
    yeeeeeeeeeaaaa boy! feel dat ****........... like paulm and wiz do as they are traitors to our country and liar.

Last night in a chatroom i will not disclose a paulm was discussing the moisture of a young boys lips. same paulm? who knows.... he does but we can't trust his iligitimate words.

scamprover. the more you agree with our resident forum kook (well there's three of them), the more you are going to be associated as a kook as well.
    seeing your responses and posts thus far, you are confirming that you are nothing more than a kook. If you buy into the lies so easily, I do have a bridge in New York to sell you.

actually wizzy most ppl think you are the forum kook and hate you. you are repetitively homophobic and lie to further yourself and the bastards in washington. u also refuse to open your eyes.

saying you hav a bridge in new york to sell me is proof that u are a liar

I never post in this part of the forum, mostly because I'm sane and while there are cool people here there are also crazies that p!ss me off, but I just thought I'd say that scamprover you need mental help, really.
    I mean I assume you're quite young anyway so maybe you'll grow out of it but I still suggest some kind of therapy, at least just counselling.

sojustask is offline The Late, Great Lady Mod - Retired User Rank

Quote Originally Posted by scamprover

saying you hav a bridge in new york to sell me is proof that u are a liar
    Or that the joke went miles over your head. :)

Relax, breathe. It's not worth getting worked up in a lather over.

Lady Mod

soju and sub,

Just because you hav lived sheltered lives and don't have open minds plees don't take it out on me. You have been lied to by the government or you are part of the problem or solution but never the latter. why do you continue to hate me cos i am spreading truth? i just feel that if people have more exposure to the truth the lies will become faint and lifeless.

Sub, actually i am not young i am 26 and i teach junior high school so i am well educated and i think its sad that you would imply that i need help because you don't even know my real name!!!

Soju, I haven't worked on any lathers for years and i find it impeccable that you would sujest i had. Please find a new way to unleash your hatred for me and hav a wonderful day.

Just because you hav lived sheltered lives and don't have open minds plees don't take it out on me. You have been lied to by the government or you are part of the problem or solution but never the latter. why do you continue to hate me cos i am spreading truth? i just feel that if people have more exposure to the truth the lies will become faint and lifeless.

Sub, actually i am not young i am 26 and i teach junior high school so i am well educated and i think its sad that you would imply that i need help because you don't even know my real name!!!

Soju, I haven't worked on any lathers for years and i find it impeccable that you would sujest i had. Please find a new way to unleash your hatred for me and hav a wonderful day.
    I haven't lived a sheltered life.

I have an open mind.

26 years old is young.

You do need help because you're detached from reality.

You give the government too much credit.

soju and sub,

And you call me a liar??? Kid, you just took the grand prize. :D :D

Yo Sub, George returned to the scene crime.

sub say ..."I never post in this part of the forum, mostly because I'm sane"... ;)

sub this being the case, then go back home and dont worry be happy bro. Wiz can exist here too :mad: .
    hes just got his feelings hurt but he'll be ok.:D