+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Bid 4 Assets

Bid 4 Assets

Anyone know anything about this website?

http://www.bid4assets.com

I have a friend whom I think was ripped off by them. At anyrate, their customer service appears to be non-existent.

Lady Mod

Re: Bid 4 Assets

Hi Lady Mod. Bid 4 Assets is a legitimate online auction website but you need to check out the individual sellers fully before bidding. Just like eBay, there are sellers who misrepresent their merchandise so Due Diligence is a necessity. If your friend bought jewelry on the site and it had an appraisal by American International Gemologists (AIG) or AIG Labs, he/she probably got screwed.

Here's a thread on the pearl-guide.com forum which may be of interest.
    http://www.pearl-guide.com/forum/arc...php?t-187.html

If jewelry was puchased, your friend may be able to get a refund. Read section (b) Return and Refund Policy in bid4assets' TOS:
    http://www.bid4assets.com/Help/index...termsofservice

Blanche

Quote Originally Posted by bhearsch
    Hi Lady Mod. Bid 4 Assets is a legitimate online auction website but you need to check out the individual sellers fully before bidding. Just like eBay, there are sellers who misrepresent their merchandise so Due Diligence is a necessity. If your friend bought jewelry on the site and it had an appraisal by American International Gemologists (AIG) or AIG Labs, he/she probably got screwed.

Here's a thread on the pearl-guide.com forum which may be of interest.
    http://www.pearl-guide.com/forum/arc...php?t-187.html

If jewelry was puchased, your friend may be able to get a refund. Read section (b) Return and Refund Policy in bid4assets' TOS:
    http://www.bid4assets.com/Help/index...termsofservice

Blanche
    Thanks Blanche. He was actually trying to sell some land through the site. Did everything he was required to do but they don't bother to say, OK or Not OK and this is why.

I'll tell him to keep trying to contact a live person and see if he can get to the bottom of the problem. Maybe he just still has something missing that he needs to make these guys happy.

Namaste'

Lady Mod

He isn't the only one with this problem: http://www.complaints.com/directory/...ember/7/28.htm

Some weird sh!t going on. :D

Blanche

Quote Originally Posted by bhearsch
    He isn't the only one with this problem: http://www.complaints.com/directory/...ember/7/28.htm

Some weird sh!t going on. :D

Blanche
    Good grief. I've left a message on his voicemail to read his email. I sent the link to him. He may want to count his blessings that he didn't get to list his property there.

Thanks again,

Lady Mod

yogi600 Guest

Hello Forum members,,can any of you please let me know if you have have had or have seen inappropriate behaviour from this mod lady sousak??

I have been harrassed by her constantly without end..she posts more than the members in the thread and taunts and critisizes me in front of the whole forum..

Please pm me should you have any similar incidences with this crazed power tripping moderator.

Below is a post to me from her ..you will get a sense of her power tripping Audaucities:

sojustask
    View Public Profile
    Send a private message to sojustask
    Visit sojustask's homepage!
    Find all posts by sojustask
    Add sojustask to Your Buddy List
    #418 Add to sojustask's Reputation Report Bad Post
    Old 10-22-2006, 05:08 AM
    Lady Moderator

Send a message via AIM to sojustask
    Re: IS Mother Teresa in Hell?
    Here's the deal Yogi. You can go away for the two weeks your were grounded to your room for OR I'll make you disappear from here until you are no more. Your cooperation or lack thereof will be your answer.

So just how important do you feel your message was? Important enough to suck it up and go silent for two weeks or not?

Lady Mod

Stumped for the perfect gift? I always find that the best gift is the one of choice. . Check it out, these are the bomb!
    Last edited by sojustask : 10-22-2006 at 05:14 AM.
    sojustask
    View Public Profile
    Send a private message to sojustask
    Visit sojustask's homepage!
    Find all posts by sojustask
    Add sojustask to Your Buddy List
    #419 Add to sojustask's Reputation Report Bad Post
    Old 10-22-2006, 06:45 AM
    Lady Moderator

Send a message via AIM to sojustask
    Re: IS Mother Teresa in Hell?
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by yogi500
    Important enough to put you in your place and important enough to warn all especially the few true seekers of your apostate views of christianity and doctrine.

And important enough to rebuke you in the name of the Lord I serve of your damnable heresies that being born again is not a necessity to enter into the kingdom of God or heaven!!

Also important enough to challenge your misplaced abusive authority powertripping on this forum..

Also important enough to already have reported you to admin with a copy of your post revealing my true email address ..threatening them if they do not discipline you I will file a formal complaint with the FCC violation board for violating my privacy rights that no forum or organization has power to publically display as you have

Quote Originally Posted by sojustask

I have a friend whom I think was ripped off by them. At anyrate, their customer service appears to be non-existent.

Lady Mod
    I won an auction there on 12/03/2006 from this seller DIAMOND STUDS AND MORE the auction was for multiple items seller only shipped some of the order and claimed the expensive items were NOT part of the auction. Bid 4 assets will not even reply to my e-mails concerning this scam. Beware of this seller. This was my last purchase there. I can throw money away anywhere I do not need to make low life scammers rich.

Well, that sounds like outright theft. I'd be contacting my local authorities.

It is a legit website, great for selling raw land if you want to get a little better return than on eBay and occassionally they have a few financial instruments that people in the judgement recovery business might be interested in. THEY PUT YOU THROUGH THE RINGER IF YOU WANT TO BE A SELLER, THOUGH, SO COME CORRECT! ;)
    AspiringDebtReleasor

Quote Originally Posted by sojustask View Post

Lady Mod

I want to start by saying I have bought property over the years with bid4assets. It is generally a slimy collection of wheelers and dealers that are selling junk, non developable and illegal properties. Of course there defense is we are only the web page we do not know what is being sold and we have no control. 1 piece of property I purchased they were actually displaying the house next door to... the actual property as being for sale, another property I purchased they did not have the title to the mobile home on the property which took me almost a year of pursuing to get the previous owner to file for a lost title and sign this over to me. Most recently a piece of land I looked at was actually illegally subdivided and the seller who has negative comments will continue to thrive on here as nothing will be done. Bid4assets simply denies all responsibility however allowing the same companies which thrive on deceiving others to sell on here speaks volumes.