+ Reply to Thread

K2 Unlimited, Inc.

Anyone ever heard of K2 Unlimited, Inc. in Mass. USA? We are looking at completing a loan using a Financial Guarantee Bond via K2. Thank you for your help.
    dontscam

Re: K2 Unlimited, Inc.

Hello,
    I was just looking to dig anything on them myself. I am also looking to get their loan, but dont want to send them money til I check them out. How far did you get with them???
    Are you in a process of getting their Bond Guarantee???

don't do it! I have given them 21,600 for a loan of 1.3 M based on a Bank Guarantee.....and still never funded...9 months later
    and I still do not have my money back.
    WARNING!!

Have you received your money yet? We were offered a similar loan and would like to know if you ever received the loan or your money back

Bigkat, I sent you a private message! mmegehee is right. Just don't do it! You can see my rant at the thread titled "Beware of K2 Unlimited." I will post if I do get my money back. We were promised a refund and still have nothing a year later!

I never got funded. I did receive my 2% last week and I know the only reason i did is because all the pressure I and my attorney have put on them. DO NOT GIVE THEM ANYTHINNG!!! I know of another person who gave them 100,000.00 August 15th and promised funding by Sept 30th...nothing and no refund and they do not answer his emails or phone calls. VERY unprofessional company. They are being investigated by the feds!!! Not good.
    Read the blog to this article:http://www.floridatoday.com/blogs/br...3_archive.html

Hello,

My name is Bill Wheeler I am the president of Lentus Inc. I recently received an e-mail from this company "K2 Unlimited" and the lady identified as Diane.

I seem to find only bad stuff about this company on places like scam blogs and more. I just wanted to let you all know after I received an e-mail with a request as an affiliate I have declined such application as a result of my findings.

I hope that any business owner would do the same and research properly if they do affiliate programs.

As of today I have left messages and emails with no response from this lady.

As an owner of a company that relies heavily on internet marketing it upsets me that so many of these scams exist. It does nothing more then cost innocent people money as well as business owners with a legit business.

I am a little confused on this business and why so many people have lost so much money with this company. I have seen their website and personally I am not impressed nor would I give my money to them. Their is no clear structure or pricing.

Thank you,

Bill Wheeler
    Lentus Inc./President
    www.lentusinvestments.com
    Last edited by billwheeler77; 05-19-2008 at 10:17 PM.

Mr. Wheeler

I don't know about the majority of K2's clients, but we went through a broker who is very reputable. Obviously, they were good at hiding their criminal activity a year ago; I am really glad it has come out in the open. You are right to stay far away from them. They promise the world, and they never deliver!!! The other contacts are Bob Rice and Susan Lorigan, in case you get anything from them. They also go by the name 211 Ventures, LLC.

LucySS

Quote Originally Posted by billwheeler77 View Post
    Hello,

My name is Bill Wheeler I am the president of Lentus Inc. I recently received an e-mail from this company "K2 Unlimited" and the lady identified as Diane.

I seem to find only bad stuff about this company on places like scam blogs and more. I just wanted to let you all know after I received an e-mail with a request as an affiliate I have declined such application as a result of my findings.

I hope that any business owner would do the same and research properly if they do affiliate programs.

As of today I have left messages and emails with no response from this lady.

As an owner of a company that relies heavily on internet marketing it upsets me that so many of these scams exist. It does nothing more then cost innocent people money as well as business owners with a legit business.

I am a little confused on this business and why so many people have lost so much money with this company. I have seen their website and personally I am not impressed nor would I give my money to them. Their is no clear structure or pricing.

Thank you,

Bill Wheeler
    Lentus Inc./President
    www.lentusinvestments.com
    word of advice....do not in any way give them money or reccomend them to any of your clients. Diane and Bob who represent themselves as K2 Unlimited. Also 211 Ventures was the group of investors to fund all of us....do a search on them. This is detrimental reliance!!