+ Reply to Thread

Collegeworkpage.com is good or not?

Has anybody tried collegeworkpage.com? Is this a legit site or not. I want to know to if this is worth it or not. Its $34 to sign up and I want to know if this is a good site or not.

Re: Collegeworkpage.com is good or not?

You can find the same information for free at many work at home websites
    Last edited by pcwork; 10-17-2006 at 05:24 AM.

i signed up for it....and yesterday i asked for a refund and i got it...yb: but now heres a suggestion??? be aware....#1 it will cost you $39.00 to get started...now when you get in...you will see lots of ways??? to make money..the catch is you might have to spend more money on another site to make money??? lets say??? youve spent the 39 now the site may ask you to spend lets say??? 35 dollars for their site??? now youve spent over $70.00 s for a new site....:bah:

you will see lots of surveys???? now ive spent alot of time filling our these and i think one time i got $10 bucks???? see what im getting at??? alot of work..for not much:zx11pissed:

the good news is its not a scam ill grant them this:angel: but to make money??? id find something else...
    now to get your refund??? i would highly suggest you save all your info when you purchased this site they will ask you for alot of info just to get your refund???? items like??? exact date of purchase...click bank/order reciet #.....exact amount of purchase....item purchase name.....your first name...last name where your frrom.....one of the another ?s theyw ill ask you??? the last 4 numbers of the card used to purchase????? in short alot already of work done.....and some of the folks are college students???? already paying moneyalone for their education????and now paying more for this???????:errr: again its not a scam but you better be prepard to spend alot of money...to make money.....

if you are able to spend alot money it might work for you: but if not??? id look for something else......a word to the wise:angel: be careful

this is my own opinion...nothing against this site why i say its not
    a scam....but its alot of work for only $39.00.....again if you want to signup??? id say go ahead....but as i saw??? its alot of work and as i saw...it might cost you more....if you can afford it???? id say go for it...but if you cant??? id find something else.....on a scale of 1--10??? id give it a 3????

when i saw a flier at a college here in eugene at the bus stop i thought umm??? should i take a shot???? naww at first i didnt but then i thought 39 bucks?? why not ??? then i got in ?? and found more work in just signing up for all the surveys???? yea thye include all these surveys but??? you have to signup with these surveys in order to take them......takes a lot of time.......