+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

W.A.H and SCAM research COMPLETE!!

I have done countless hours of research on work from home opps.AND MLM's I am happy to report that there is one that actually does what it says!! YOU CAN MAKE MONNEY FROM HOME!! and PROVIDE AN ACTUAL SERVICE!! Everything is FREE!! (The only catch is how much you want to work) I am so greatful to SCAM.COM and ALL the members who gave me feedback during this LONG and GRULING process.I want to share this with ALL who have been taken in the past go to http://www.allsolutionsnetwork.com/TF/TF54810/ (case sensitive type as seen)

Re: W.A.H and SCAM research COMPLETE!!

I doubt it!!! And why would you post your affiliate link Tracy Foley??? Nice try!

Just next scammer/spammer is trying to make a buck from you.

Yeah, I know, it just gets old with these people coming to scam.com and trying to SCAm people!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IT WAS NOT MY INTENTION TO SCAM ANYBODY!!!!
    I got the info for this businness off this site you two putz's!!!!
    AS far as the link... I wanted to share this opp. w/ others it's working for me!!
    AND I'm not hiding it from those who need to make an extra buck just because you want to be negative. FOR ALL INTERESTED.....IT'S FREE!! FREE!!FREE!! YOU HEAR ME jon8105!!?? IT'S FREEE!!
    Sorry to every one else I HATE BEING CALLED A LIAR!! BUT I LOVE TO BE CHALLANGED I DID MY HOMEWORK

Quote Originally Posted by trae32773
    IT WAS NOT MY INTENTION TO SCAM ANYBODY!!!!
    I got the info for this businness off this site you two putz's!!!!
    AS far as the link... I wanted to share this opp. w/ others it's working for me!!
    AND I'm not hiding it from those who need to make an extra buck just because you want to be negative. FOR ALL INTERESTED.....IT'S FREE!! FREE!!FREE!! YOU HEAR ME jon8105!!?? IT'S FREEE!!
    Sorry to every one else I HATE BEING CALLED A LIAR!! BUT I LOVE TO BE CHALLANGED I DID MY HOMEWORK

It may be free, but you will be exhausted by not making money on it. You still have to advertise which really sucks. If I was you I wouldn't waste time on it.

Hate to dissappoint again! But anything worth having is worth working for. (6 hrs ago) I didn't even post close to a 1/4 of FREE ads that I could have and have already received responses. Apply yourself and you will make money. I have not had to spend one dime of my own money. My only investment has been my time. I have spent less time on this than all the time I wasted being scammed! Never said it wouldn't require a little effort Those who want to sit back and make money with no effort, Go buy a lottery ticket and pray! OOPS that would require work! So if you don't want to work for your money then I guess everything seems like a scam.

Hate to dissappoint again! But anything worth having is worth working for. (6 hrs ago) I didn't even post close to a 1/4 of FREE ads that I could have and have already received responses. Apply yourself and you will make money. I have not had to spend one dime of my own money. My only investment has been my time. I have spent less time on this than all the time I wasted being scammed! Never said it wouldn't require a little effort Those who want to sit back and make money with no effort, Go buy a lottery ticket and pray! OOPS that would require work! So if you don't want to work for your money then I guess everything seems like a scam.
    Which is why 99% of work at home crap jobs are SCAMS :D That website has had bad reviews about people not getting paid. Those affiliate programs are garbage! And you don't need to preach on here and tell us: APPLY YOURSELF AND YOU WILL MAKE MONEY!!! It's hard to apply yourself to worthless scams with broken promises. You will be disappointed! Trust us.

From their "credit repair product".

Does Credit Repair work? Yes! Can you remove bankruptcies and repossessions? Yes! Even if they really are yours? Yes! Is it Legal? Yes! Are reporting bureaus legally obligated to remove even accurate derogatory information? NO! If any person or company tells you otherwise-- They are lying.
    Total scam.

Trae, if your intentions are to try and convince us that you are making money and getting paid with this company, you are wasting your breath!!! You are not the first person to try this, and all of the others have been wrong!! So if I was you enjoy it while you can because it won't last long!! :p

not going to say anymore about it. I was just trying to help I will post a new thread when I get my first check.

ok, you do that!! Oh, and we are just tyring to help you too, but whether you accept that or not is entirely up to you!!

not going to say anymore about it. I was just trying to help I will post a new thread when I get my first check.
    I bet your next check is higher priority than helping people. Just earn it somewhere else.

Quote Originally Posted by borisf96
    I bet your next check is higher priority than helping people. Just earn it somewhere else.

Maybe Trae could work for the United Way. :rolleyes:

Trae, its true. I tried it. You will make a few dollars only if you buy the over priced products. What you make want be worth the effort you spend advertising.

It was a waste of my time.
    Don't get scammed. Check out all opportunities or Companies before doing business.

I understand thanks for all the input (seriously)...BUT it was free and I need money so I'm going to give it a shot.AND they do offer some cool stuff you just have to find it thats all. LOVE AND PROSPERITY TO ALL!!!!