+ Reply to Thread

Does any1 else hate this?

I hate it when these websites promoting a system say that they have a limited time offer or they only have so many positions left and I really hate it when they have this thing that says "offer expires October 13th at midnight" but if you come back a week later "offer expires October 20th at midnight" and if you come back a month later "offer expires november 20th at Midnight". I hate that if they are going to pull something like that at least make it realistic say the offer expires in one month. I'd be more excited about one of these opportunities if I came back the next day and the offer was actually expired or the price really did go up 100 dollars.

Re: Does any1 else hate this?

Well, "there's the rub", so to speak. That's how they sucker people in - time limit - one time only - just for you - you've been choosen - whatever...it's the sign of a scam - preying on the simple minded "Have I got a deal for you!!". Any legitimate business may offer a similar "deal" to increase sales, or reward good customers. My top clients have a 15% discount (based on their purchases - over $2000/yr) - there are about 100 of them. If you haven't been doing business with the company why would they "give you a deal" of any kind? Don't waste your time. No doubt, there is a scam that you won't be offended by. Say bye-bye to your money.

I have always had a few rules in business. One of them is, if a business affiliate lies to you before any business is conducted, then they're going to lie to you time and time again. The funniest thing is that so many of these guys claim to be marketing gurus and yet they try cheap nasty tricks like that.

One of the other things I love is when they have an image of a bank statement showing their income. I once googled one of these image names and found 5 other sites using exactly the same statement with just the name on it photoshopped.

Quote Originally Posted by bad_altitude

...One of the other things I love is when they have an image of a bank statement showing their income. I once googled one of these image names and found 5 other sites using exactly the same statement with just the name on it photoshopped.
    :eek: are u kidding? Now that I did NOT know. Something like that upsets me more than the stupid "expires at midnight" trick :mad: .