+ Reply to Thread

RewardConsumers SCam??

I am interested in learning if anyone is familiar with a site known as rewardconsumers.com. I have been trying to receive my target gift card since the end of March of this year. At the end August they informed they would be sending out my gift card at the end the week and I have heard nothing since then. I have emaied them daily and not one response. They are supposed to reply within 24 hours and I have not received 1 reply. Now, I am unable to get to the website. It seems to nolonger exist, unless they are making some changes on the site. Theay did not inform me of thiis and I am grwing increasingly frustrated. So if anyone has dealt with these people before or has any suggestions, please let me know.

Re: RewardConsumers SCam??

i did an offer on their site and it never even showed on there status page, there was no way i was going to do more offers
    "Abandon All Hope"

Getting Screwed On
    I-deal - Plasma
    CRZ - $500 Gift Card 6/6 ?????
    Kewlkash.com - $100 payout

Not really a scam, but horrible horrible customer service and a million excuses. I wouldn't put it past them to shut the website down. I did receive my 500.00 Visa from them, but that was after reporting them to the BBB and AG. It took 4-5 months and then they proceeded to send the card to the wrong address and had to resend. Stay Away!
    You have a 14 day trial. On the 10th day your card will be billed and you will be shipped a fresh supply of our wonderful product....

When you reported to the bbb and ag, what info. did you give them, being that there is no phone number and address.

I just gave them the website name and voucher address as well as the customer service email address
    You have a 14 day trial. On the 10th day your card will be billed and you will be shipped a fresh supply of our wonderful product....

Yeah, I reported to the BBB back in March as well, I recieved a $500 Wells Fargo Visa Gift Card, I found a PO Box in San Carlos, I don't remember what it was at this point...

Thanks. I have gotten all the needed information and complaint is now on file. The company has until Oct. 30 to respond. They have yet to respond.