+ Reply to Thread

Affiliate Project X Scam or Not?

Has anyone read over this site?
    http://www.affiliateprojectx.com

Affiliate project x looks like it was created by the same guy who created adwords miracle
    http://www.adwordsmiracle.com/

Similar or Identical?

Does anyone know if affiliate project x lives up to any of it's hype?

Re: Affiliate Project X Scam or Not?

Gary,

It is indeed by the same guy who wrote The Adwords Miracle Guide.

I've got both these e-books and they're both worth the money. Affiliate Project X is the better of the two.

Is it good? Yes.

Will it make you rich? I don't know.

There's some good stuff in there - but most people will buy the e-book and do nothing with it. I think if you apply the guidelines you will see a decent return on your investment.

Best Regards,

Hamish

Quote Originally Posted by thamisgith
    Gary,

It is indeed by the same guy who wrote The Adwords Miracle Guide.

I've got both these e-books and they're both worth the money. Affiliate Project X is the better of the two.

Is it good? Yes.

Will it make you rich? I don't know.

There's some good stuff in there - but most people will buy the e-book and do nothing with it. I think if you apply the guidelines you will see a decent return on your investment.

Best Regards,

Hamish
    I agree. Everyone wants to make money online, but not lift a finger.

Affiliate Project X works great for me. I use all 5 methods put together in the program. It didn't take too long to earn money at it. I also got a good deal on it. If you're thinking about buying it, check out this special:
    http://tempoffer.projectx.hop.clickbank.net

Thank me later!

TheRealStraightShooter Guest

Affiliate Project X?

Affiliate Project X is really bad. This is the same guy that created Adwords Miracle. Adwords miracle was basically the entire Google Adwords menu placed into PDF format. I feel sorry for anyone who purchased this product.

As for Affiliate Project X, the sales pitch is great, but the product is poor. Chris basically beleives that you can be successful by copying others.
    You can be successful online by simply getting off your butt and doing anything. As for copying others, being original is going to make you a lot more money than copying others. Would you copy someone's answers during a test? How about if they were a complete idiot?

The major problem I have with Chris's program is that it's pretty clear to me that Chris knows very little about online marketing. For instance, Chris will say things in every other paragraph like "most people have only one Clickbank account, but a lot of people have more than one."

He makes statements over and over that are very wishy washy. After about 2 chapters it came clear to me that Chris's philosophy about copying other people rang true in his ebook.

What I really don't like about Affiliate Project X, is that he tells people to advertise and imply that his program is a scam, and then promote his program. It's games like this that end people's online carreers real quick.

If you've ever made a dime online, skip Affiliate Project X.

I can't say much about the product; not having purchased it myself, but I can say for sure that it's recieved alot of hype on launch (as most products do these days). I was tempted to buy it myself. I've yet to hear anything substantially negative about Chris himself, though.

Just my two cents.

P.S. Oh, and mikeheddess, Clickbank IDs aren't allowed in this forum.
    Want the latest scoop on what REALLY works?
    No Adsense, no Adwords, no BS. Just HONEST reviews of "hot" IM Products from people like you!
    http://www.ratingshub.com/invite/raylight.html

7. 01-13-2007, 04:48 AM

Quote Originally Posted by mikeheddess
    Affiliate Project X works great for me. I use all 5 methods put together in the program. It didn't take too long to earn money at it. I also got a good deal on it. If you're thinking about buying it, check out this special:
    Well I think you should read this first:

British internet marketer and author, Chris McNeeney has really out done himself this time. He has just launched his most recent affiliate marketing eBook, Affiliate Project X. This publication is sure to revolutionize the world of affiliate marketing. The internet is a buzz with talk of Chris’s new eBook.

The thing that stands out most about this book is its "down to earth" step-by-step detailed explanation of his methods. While most of these techniques are not new, Chris makes them easy to understand and apply. Most of these methods can have you making money in less than 30 days with little or no investment.

Affiliate Project X outlines six basic methods for making money through affiliate marketing that are relatively simple and almost anybody can make money following the step-by-step instructions explained in this manual.

• The Leech Method explains how to market using Adwords and a free bonus. This method can make you money almost immediately, if done correctly.
    • The Affiliate Diary Method explains the effectiveness of building and distributing to a targeted list.
    • The Workhorse Method is a guaranteed money maker, but as its name says it does take time. You can be making $40 to $200 dollars per day within 30 days of reading this article. With no investment needed for this method, it is a real profit machine.
    • Thief in the Night Method teaches you how to see what your competition is making money on and shows you how to legally copy the same idea. This technique is very basic, but will earn you a lot of money.
    • Copy the Best Part 2 Method is a detailed explanation of his "copy the best part" technique from Chris’s Adwords Miracle manual.
    • The "Opportunist" Method is about choosing an item when it is on its way up. Chris explains how to spot a potentially hot product.

It is just a matter of time before the effects of Affiliate Project X are seen on the internet. Since its release October 3, 2006, internet marketers are already talking about their increase in profits. You can also enjoy making more money if you follow the methods outlined in Project X.

If you are ready to dedicate the time that is needed to achieve success and are willing to follow the simple steps the written in the Chris’s guide, then this is an opportunity you will not want to miss. This manual is priced at $97, but the information is worth 10 times that price. I have paid much more for manuals that did not contain the quality of information that is in Project X. This guide should easily increase your affiliate marketing income by $2000 within the next 30 days.

If you decide to buy the AffiliateProject-x e-book, buy it through my link below and I will give you three bonus e-books, with a value of thousands of dollars. I will give you the following e-books:
    1. Adwords Made Easy, by Brad Callen
    2. Adsense Arbitrage, by Brad Callen
    3. Google Adsense Secrets, by Joel Comm

Important:
    To get Affiliate Project X and the bonus e-books please do the following.

1. Order Affiliate Project X by Clicking Here

2. Contact me at [email protected] and send me a copy of your Clickbank order receipt.

3. Enter "Project X Bonuses" as the subject of the email.

4. Upon verification of your purchase, I'll send you your bonus e-books for FREE! (can take up to 48hrs, but usually takes less than 6hrs.)

Get Affiliate Project X Now

TheRealStraightShooter Guest

Save your money. Unless you just got on the Internet yesterday, Affiliate Project X is a complete waste of both your time and money.

I wouldn't be bustin Chris's ba||s if he had a decent product. Teaching people how to steal from affiliates isn't exactly what I would call affiliate marketing. Read my post above if you really want to know what his program is all about.

As for offering incentives such as free ebooks you can get anywhere online, it's against CB policy, not to mention spamming message boards.

Save your money!

I also own ProjectX. Finished reading it today, in fact.

Will it work in it's entirety? I don't know. I haven't tried it.

Does it seem like it might? Yeah, it does.

In fact, many of the methods outlined (Not all) seem like they should work right of the gate. (Workhorse method, for example) I have had many articles placed above my competitors using this very same method. Although I've never done the way he outlines, but yeah, it should work.

Is it a scam? No, I don't think so. As someone else said, and I echo, I've paid more, and gotten less before. If you can spare a $100 bucks for an info product, this one isn't bad. If you can't spare the money, will it solve all your problems? No, it probably won't.

My 2 cents, anyway.