+ Reply to Thread

Thread: OfferCentric?

OfferCentric?

Anyone done OfferCentric and received the laptop?
    Looks like they have a lot of customers. I'm gonna give it a try and see if I can get that many referrals... 18... wow.

Anyone one here care to be a referral?

Re: OfferCentric?

good luck. they limit your offers to OOD after 16 referalls or something. CC,hosting,etc.

So I don't want to be the village idiot or anything, and I genuinely tried to find the answer prior to asking the question... but what the heck does OOD mean?

I agree, that is an odd word. maybe she meant odd. Odd does not fit.
    Don't get scammed. Check out all opportunities or Companies before doing business.

OOD = Offers of Death. In other words, offers that require you to sign up for a pricey service, apply for a credit card, get a 4-room satellite system, or do something else really involved.

Quote Originally Posted by muffinmaven
    OOD = Offers of Death. In other words, offers that require you to sign up for a pricey service, apply for a credit card, get a 4-room satellite system, or do something else really involved.

yea. thats an OOD. :D

Roadloans,CC, satellite,hosting,etc are the offers.

First you see normal offers for all your refs, but then they become OOD after 16 referrals. it can get hard to find ppl willing to do em.

Quote Originally Posted by muffinmaven

Thanks! I see it mentioned here every day, but I never knew what it meant and didn't have the sack to ask until now.. afraid of getting flamed...

Quote Originally Posted by kg178
    yea. thats an OOD. :D

Roadloans,CC, satellite,hosting,etc are the offers.

First you see normal offers for all your refs, but then they become OOD after 16 referrals. it can get hard to find ppl willing to do em.

Why are the hosting ones so bad? I have seen them on a few page three and was kind of excited.. I assumed they'd be easy, but haven't actually looked into one yet.

I do not personally think the hosting offers are that bad...I guess the question is can you get a referral to do a hosting offer? It may not be the cash you have to lay out but the type of offer...

18 referrals seams like a lot when there are DIY (do it yourself) sites out there like NT where you can get a laptop without referrals.

I've done lots of these and most often the offer completion is reported within a couple days, a few may take two weeks, and credit cards a month at most but OfferCentric is definitely a scam. I have had 24 friends finished with their offers for over two months with only two greens, even though I have sent in all the reciepts. I have emailed OfferCentric (no response), mailed stuff to San Diego address only to have it returned (no such addresee), and Called them, with no response. I now have a complaint with the Virginia Customer Affairs office with the Attorney General. They have tried to contact OfferCentric twice so far with no response. If you are having problems with OfferCentric I suggest you call Ms. Erin Williams Virginia Office of Consumer Affairs at 1 804 786 1308 and file a complaint. If we get enough people to complain the state of Virginia will take OfferCentric to court. These people really need to be brought to justice. I have already spoken to Napster about them and they have pulled their ads from OfferCentric sites. Don't just gripe, do something, call Ms. Williams. Also call the companies that you completed the promotion for and demand to speak to the people in their affiliate programs. Then tell them what is going on with OfferCentric. Have them pull their ads too.

[quote=gwbenna;801023]I've done lots of these and most often the offer completion is reported within a couple days, a few may take two weeks, and credit cards a month at most but OfferCentric is definitely a scam. I have had 24 friends finished with their offers for over two months with only two greens, even though I have sent in all the reciepts. I have emailed OfferCentric (no response), mailed stuff to San Diego address only to have it returned (no such addresee), and Called them, with no response. I now have a complaint with the Virginia Customer Affairs office with the Attorney General. They have tried to contact OfferCentric twice so far with no response. If you are having problems with OfferCentric I suggest you call Ms. Erin Williams Virginia Office of Consumer Affairs at 1 804 786 1308 and file a complaint. If we get enough people to complain the state of Virginia will take OfferCentric to court. These people really need to be brought to justice. I have already spoken to Napster about them and they have pulled their ads from OfferCentric sites. Don't just gripe, do something, call Ms. Williams. Also call the companies that you completed the promotion for and demand to speak to the people in their affiliate programs. Then tell them what is going on with OfferCentric. Have them pull their ads too.[quote] Hi my son is wanting to do one of these referal things Can you recomend any and do you have any tips thanks