+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 7 of 7

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    1

    National Mail Order Press

    Any one heard of this envelope stuffing outfit? There are no negative reports on national BBB. Thy're asking $39.00 for their kit. Advice?

  2. #2
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    none of your damn business
    Posts
    927

    Re: National Mail Order Press

    Quote Originally Posted by isobar
    Any one heard of this envelope stuffing outfit? There are no negative reports on national BBB. Thy're asking $39.00 for their kit. Advice?

    All envelope stuffing jobs are scams. The $39 fee they're charging should warn you it's a scam! Never pay for a job, it's supposed to be the other way around.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    1

    Re: National Mail Order Press

    I am in the same boat, actually have a postcard asking for $3.00, to Get Paid To Mail Letters
    Is this real or is it crap?

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    160

    Re: National Mail Order Press

    If you think the following is a method to get PAID, then yes it is a real job..


    1 - You pay them $40 bucks

    2 - They send you a startup package consiting of photo-copied instructions. These tell you to make photo copies of the letter YOU JUST GOT and send it to other people. The letter asks THESE people to send YOU $40 for a "business" opportunity.

    3 - The cycle begins again with the new idiot

    VARIATION: You have to pay them MORE money initially to get them to send you the "materials" to send to the other idiots. It just makes them more money, changes nothing.:

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    3

    Re: National Mail Order Press

    Quote Originally Posted by yarbsea View Post
    If you think the following is a method to get PAID, then yes it is a real job..


    1 - You pay them $40 bucks

    2 - They send you a startup package consiting of photo-copied instructions. These tell you to make photo copies of the letter YOU JUST GOT and send it to other people. The letter asks THESE people to send YOU $40 for a "business" opportunity.

    3 - The cycle begins again with the new idiot

    VARIATION: You have to pay them MORE money initially to get them to send you the "materials" to send to the other idiots. It just makes them more money, changes nothing.:
    hello my name is john jefferson do you know how many days after you pay the 39.95 that they send your start up kit because i was waiting a couple of days for mine in it havent come yet i live in new york and in still waiting for it to come i want to start making money but they are not sending nothing well probally they send it late.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    3

    Re: National Mail Order Press

    Quote Originally Posted by yarbsea View Post
    If you think the following is a method to get PAID, then yes it is a real job..


    1 - You pay them $40 bucks

    2 - They send you a startup package consiting of photo-copied instructions. These tell you to make photo copies of the letter YOU JUST GOT and send it to other people. The letter asks THESE people to send YOU $40 for a "business" opportunity.

    3 - The cycle begins again with the new idiot

    VARIATION: You have to pay them MORE money initially to get them to send you the "materials" to send to the other idiots. It just makes them more money, changes nothing.:
    hello my name is john jefferson as swtink. i got a package from national mail order press they sent four informations one said how to get paid mailing letters. one was a mail processing package. i read them but didnt understand them that much i just want to mail letters thats what i paid for. so one of your sayings is you have to pay more money initially to get them to send me the materials to send to other idiots. i must be on that part but who and how much money do you have to send.ill probally contact national mail order press.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    2

    Re: National Mail Order Press

    Quote Originally Posted by isobar View Post
    Any one heard of this envelope stuffing outfit? There are no negative reports on national BBB. Thy're asking $39.00 for their kit. Advice?
    Quote Originally Posted by paulphilli@aol.com View Post
    I am in the same boat, actually have a postcard asking for $3.00, to Get Paid To Mail Letters
    Is this real or is it crap?
    Quote Originally Posted by swtink View Post
    hello my name is john jefferson as swtink. i got a package from national mail order press they sent four informations one said how to get paid mailing letters. one was a mail processing package. i read them but didnt understand them that much i just want to mail letters thats what i paid for. so one of your sayings is you have to pay more money initially to get them to send me the materials to send to other idiots. i must be on that part but who and how much money do you have to send.ill probally contact national mail order press.
    I'd have to say skip it. I don't think it's worth dealing with them. It doesn't seem likely that you can make any money with their so called program.

Similar Threads

  1. The worst mail order scammer
    By Administrator in forum Mail Order Scams
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 07-28-2016, 05:25 PM
  2. Mail order Bride
    By mamabear234 in forum Government Scams
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-06-2015, 01:54 PM
  3. National Mail Order Press
    By Gfrazer69 in forum Mail Order Scams
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 09-23-2011, 06:44 PM
  4. mail order scam
    By Richard Johnson in forum Mail Order Scams
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-29-2010, 05:17 PM
  5. littlewoods mail order
    By p.duvall in forum Mail Order Scams
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-06-2007, 04:25 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may edit your posts
  •