+ Reply to Thread

National Mail Order Press

Any one heard of this envelope stuffing outfit? There are no negative reports on national BBB. Thy're asking $39.00 for their kit. Advice?

Re: National Mail Order Press

Quote Originally Posted by isobar
    Any one heard of this envelope stuffing outfit? There are no negative reports on national BBB. Thy're asking $39.00 for their kit. Advice?

All envelope stuffing jobs are scams. The $39 fee they're charging should warn you it's a scam! Never pay for a job, it's supposed to be the other way around.

I am in the same boat, actually have a postcard asking for $3.00, to Get Paid To Mail Letters
    Is this real or is it crap?

If you think the following is a method to get PAID, then yes it is a real job..

1 - You pay them $40 bucks

2 - They send you a startup package consiting of photo-copied instructions. These tell you to make photo copies of the letter YOU JUST GOT and send it to other people. The letter asks THESE people to send YOU $40 for a "business" opportunity.

3 - The cycle begins again with the new idiot

VARIATION: You have to pay them MORE money initially to get them to send you the "materials" to send to the other idiots. It just makes them more money, changes nothing.:

Quote Originally Posted by yarbsea View Post

2 - They send you a startup package consiting of photo-copied instructions. These tell you to make photo copies of the letter YOU JUST GOT and send it to other people. The letter asks THESE people to send YOU $40 for a "business" opportunity.

VARIATION: You have to pay them MORE money initially to get them to send you the "materials" to send to the other idiots. It just makes them more money, changes nothing.:
    hello my name is john jefferson do you know how many days after you pay the 39.95 that they send your start up kit because i was waiting a couple of days for mine in it havent come yet i live in new york and in still waiting for it to come i want to start making money but they are not sending nothing well probally they send it late.

Quote Originally Posted by yarbsea View Post

hello my name is john jefferson as swtink. i got a package from national mail order press they sent four informations one said how to get paid mailing letters. one was a mail processing package. i read them but didnt understand them that much i just want to mail letters thats what i paid for. so one of your sayings is you have to pay more money initially to get them to send me the materials to send to other idiots. i must be on that part but who and how much money do you have to send.ill probally contact national mail order press.

Quote Originally Posted by isobar View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by paulphilli@aol.com View Post
    I am in the same boat, actually have a postcard asking for $3.00, to Get Paid To Mail Letters
    Is this real or is it crap?
    Quote Originally Posted by swtink View Post
    hello my name is john jefferson as swtink. i got a package from national mail order press they sent four informations one said how to get paid mailing letters. one was a mail processing package. i read them but didnt understand them that much i just want to mail letters thats what i paid for. so one of your sayings is you have to pay more money initially to get them to send me the materials to send to other idiots. i must be on that part but who and how much money do you have to send.ill probally contact national mail order press.
    I'd have to say skip it. I don't think it's worth dealing with them. It doesn't seem likely that you can make any money with their so called program.