+ Reply to Thread

Photography e book

Came across this site a few days ago http://www.easyphotobiz.com/?hop=2register and wanted to see what others thought it seems ligit and something that you can really do what do you guys think??

Re: Photography e book

We think you're a shill.

a Shill???

whats a shill??

ok i guess iam not going to get any answers here

I'm sure you can get paid taking pictures, that's not a scam. As an amateur photgrapher you're pictures won't be as valuable as someone who knows what they're doing.

The question is what do you get for your money?

a list of wedding planners?
    real estate agencies?
    insurance adjusters?

Who would you be taking pictures for that they can't employ someone themselves to do the same thing? Possibly people who have no index finger and are blind? Maybe.

Looks to be a scam!! Here is the BBB info on this site, so IMO I would stay away!!

Photo Business Manual
    PO Box 16350
    Pensacola, FL 32507-6350
    Telephone: (850) 457-0303
    www.easyphotobiz.com

The BBB reports on members and non-members. If a company is a member of the BBB, it is stated in this report
    BBB Definition:

report - A summary of activity reflected in a company's BBB file. Includes basic business background, BBB membership information, and Bureau complaint activity over the previous three years. Also reports may include any known government actions, advertising issues or other information that results from activity conducted by the BBB.

Principal: John Carroll
    Customer Contact: John Carroll
    File Open Date: February 2005
    TOB Classification: Work-At-Home Companies
    BBB Membership: This company is not a member.

Out of Business

According to information in the Bureau files, it appears that the company is no longer in business. The phone numbers the Bureau had for this company are disconnected, and directory assistance does not have a listing for this company. The Bureau's mail to this company has been returned as undeliverable. If you have an unresolved
    BBB Definition:

unresolved - The company failed to resolve the complaint issues.

dispute with this company you may wish to seek legal advice.

Customer Experience

Based on BBB files, this company has an unsatisfactory record
    BBB Definition:

unsatisfactory record - A company has an "unsatisfactory business performance record" with the Bureau is based on the experiences reflected in BBB files. This file condition results when the company has failed to resolve or respond to complaints, repeatedly failed to respond or resolve issues in a timely manner, failed to resolve the underlying issues for a pattern
    BBB Definition:

pattern - More than 2 complaints involving the same allegations usually within 12 months that are significant in relation to the company's size and volume of business.

of complaints, failed to honor their commitment to mediate or arbitrate disputes or honor mediated agreements or arbitrated decisions, failed to substantiate, modify or discontinue false advertising claims that are challenged by the BBB, or failed to discontinue unauthorized use of the BBB name and logo, a Federally protected trademark.

with the Bureau due to failure to respond to two or more complaints.

When considering complaint information, please take into account the company's size and volume of transactions, and understand that the nature of complaints and a firm's responses to them are often more important than the number of complaints.

The Bureau processed a total of 3 complaints about this company in the last 36 months, our standard reporting period. Of the total of 3 complaints closed in 36 months, 1 was closed in the last year.

Guarantee or Warranty Issues
    BBB Definition:

Guarantee or Warranty Issues - Claims alleging failure to honor the terms regarding guarantees or warranties.

No Response
    BBB Definition:

No Response - The company failed to respond to the complaint.

1 - Company failed to respond to the BBB to resolve or address the complaint issues.

Refund or Exchange Issues
    BBB Definition:

Refund or Exchange Issues - Claim of alleged failure to honor company policy or verbal commitment to provide refunds, exchanges, or credit for products or services.

No Response
    BBB Definition:

No Response - The company failed to respond to the complaint.

2 - Company failed to respond to the BBB to resolve or address the complaint issues.

TESTIMONIALS

"This is by far the easiest money that I have ever made. I would have paid five times the price for this awesome product. It's a shame that not many people know of this industry and it's rewarding income". M. Kohl TX.

"We've tried numerous programs with no results. We purchased this program thinking that it'll be just like the others. Boy were we wrong. We can't thank you enough. Bill & Laura S. FL.

"I received your program and got right to work on it. I followed the simple instructions and then contacted then resources in your manual. I'm very impressed with the results, and I have been earning a great income since". R. Logan MI

"I'm having the time of my life. Easy work, great pay, and no stress. Your program has totally changed my life for the better! K. Becker OH

"Dude, this program is totally awesome. I've never made money in anything that I've tried until now. As stated in your ad, this really is REAL! T. Jacobs PA

HE DID IT, SHE DID IT TO, SO CAN YOU.!

This is a weird thread.
    zmagnifiedplaidz, try to use the edit button.

IMHO the information being sold is a rip off.

If you want to make money shooting pictures of accidents and damaged property the free mini report I posted at: http://www.warriorforum.com/forum/to...OPIC_ID=116848
    will show you how to start your own "Legal Photography" business.

So save your $39.95 and use the money to start marketing a real photography service. Does John Carrol offer you free ongoing coaching and telephone support like I do? I doubt that he even responds to his emails and has no real contact details.

Cheers,
    Steve Shulenski :)
    A Real Honest, Fun Way To Earn Cash In A Flash!
    http://www.StartAPhotographyBusinessToday.com

yes these guys are a huge scam. And no they are not out of business. They advertise on Craigslist, Backpage, and several other free ad sites.

There is something you can do though, do a search in Google for "$200 Simple Photo" and this will pull up all their ads and you can click on each one and report them as fraud or spamming. I know... I did, hehehe

They also occasionally run google adwords and well you know what you can do with those. We need to run this person off the internet.

Their email address is also [email protected]

If I get any more info I will post it.

Here is the contact information for This company. If you have any problems with them I suggest calling them directly and make sure you report this information with any complaint you file.

Registrant:
    John Carroll
    PO Box 16350
    Jacksonville, Florida 32235
    US

Domain name: EASYPHOTOBIZ.COM

Administrative Contact:
    Carroll, John [email protected]
    PO Box 16350
    US
    +9044570303
    Technical Contact:
    Carroll, John [email protected]
    PO Box 16350
    US
    +9044570303

Lol ok now I just figured out that a woman named Archrisha Herston is getting paid to generate traffic to the easyphotobiz.com website.

I hope when the owner of the site sees this he will know that she has in fact cost them far more money than she could have made for them.

Click this link and you'll see this is forwarding to the website. The website pays this person to generate traffic. So if one were to click on the link a lot without purchasing anything then the business would surely lose a lot of money.

159.michaelapolakova.cz/www.easyphotobiz.com.html

I was actually able to meet with the lady Archrisha Herston in person to sit down and talk about the opportunity to see if it was a scam. She told me that she had no idea it had been used to scam others, but it actually worked for her. She told me about how she came across it online and decided to purchase the manual. She said she used the manual as a guide and started making money within her second week. I still didn't believe her, so she offered to take me on an inspection with her. I went and everything was just as she had explained it earlier. She's now helping me in the business and I have gotten contracted with one company so far. But I had to ask her one question..... Where does the advertising come into play with all of this? She said that because it worked for her and she only does inspections part-time, she decided to advertise as a second avenue of making money. Maybe the guy John Carroll doesn't have the best intentions, but Archrisha does. She seemed to be a really sincere girl and her daughter was just adorable. She's and I are living proof that it actually CAN work if you use it as a guide. Seems legit to me.