+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Ebay seller selling one wierd item, is this a fraud?

I was browsing Ebay's items and I came across this one:

http://cgi.ebay.com/RELIGIOUS-HYPNOT...QQcmdZViewItem

Wonder if it is a scam or not, please help me. Leaning towards scam at the moment...

Re: Ebay seller selling one wierd item, is this a fraud?

Check out his feedback score it looks like thats all he sells. Can't be too much fraud ppl seem happy with it saying great product ect... I wouldn't buy it though.

I'm trying to contact one of the buyers who bought this thing. Will update after I know more...

You did notice, Micheal that all those feedback scores are comments on other things?

Quote Originally Posted by Incoming
    You did notice, Micheal that all those feedback scores are comments on other things?
    Yes, it seems that all he deals with is mind control & hypnosis lots of different types of info. Customers have been happy with his previous items but it looks as though this is trying to reach a new market, Christians. If the stuff in this packet works it is probably satanic but uses scripture to make some points that will confuse doubtful Christians. Remember Satan himself tempted Jesus in the wilderness using scripture.
    STREAM ENERGY
    It's OK to Switch, Really! NOT!

I bet its junk don't buy it
    Some get rich quick sceam

"Remember Satan himself tempted Jesus in the wilderness using scripture."

I can't remember that because I have not read it.

With scripture, how?

I can't remember that because I have not read it.

With scripture, how?

Read Matthew 4:1- 4:11
    Satan found Jesus in the wilderness where he tried to get Him to change stones into bread & tried to get Him to jump from atop the temple taunting with "If you are the Son of God"
    In verse 6 Satan quotes Psalm 91:11 "He shall give His angels charge over you"
    Psalm 91:12"In their hands they shall bear you up, Lest you dash your foot against a stone."
    But since this was not God's will Jesus of course refuses & quotes Deuteronomy 6:16
    "You shall not tempt the LORD your God"

Of course just to show how persistant Satan is he then tried to give Jesus the world (which already belongs to Jesus) if he would bow & worship him(satan) Jesus tells him to leave & uses Deuteronomy 6:13, 14 (Although He words it a little differently its the same message) "You shall worship the LORD your God and Him only shall you serve"
    STREAM ENERGY

Okay, thank you very much for the information Micheal.

All newcomers, here is an updated link, the other one became obsolete:

http://cgi.ebay.com/RELIGIOUS-HYPNO...0QQcmdZViewItem

No problem glad to help. Hope you weren't being sarcastic.

On the fraud issue, probably not fraud. I think the National Enquirer is fraud, but, some people buy it, love it, give it good feedback & buy more. This may be the same type of deal. He doesnt apper to have a return policy maybe I overlooked it. But, he does have the Paypal Protection Plan. So, if it isn't what he claims then you can dispute it. Oh, I almost forgot lol he even calls it RELIGIOUS HYPNOTIC BRAINWASHING OCCULT PSYCHIC SECRETS.
    STREAM ENERGY

I weren't sarcastic at all, that was good to know.

Hm, Occult, English isn't my first language so I'd appreciate an explanation on what this word means (just use some other English words to explain, maybe I'll get what it means).

Quote Originally Posted by micheal_1

http://cgi.ebay.com/RELIGIOUS-HYPNO...0QQcmdZViewItem

No problem glad to help. Hope you weren't being sarcastic.

On the fraud issue, probably not fraud. I think the National Enquirer is fraud, but, some people buy it, love it, give it good feedback & buy more. This may be the same type of deal. He doesnt apper to have a return policy maybe I overlooked it. But, he does have the Paypal Protection Plan. So, if it isn't what he claims then you can dispute it. Oh, I almost forgot lol he even calls it RELIGIOUS HYPNOTIC BRAINWASHING OCCULT PSYCHIC SECRETS.
    Read his feedback like someone else said.
    And whatever your beliefs are do whatever you wish to do.
    There is alot of items on ebay that are to good to be true items.
    Others are just like someone said, get rich quick scheme.
    Depending on the price of this item, I would give it a shot if you have some extra pocket change.
    If not well, just sit aside and see if someone buys it, then see what kind of feedback this seller gets about the item.
    Im thinking this is a fifty fifty chance deal.

[QUOTE=Incoming]I weren't sarcastic at all, that was good to know.

Hm, Occult, English isn't my first language so I'd appreciate an explanation on what this word means (just use some other English words to explain, maybe I'll get what it means).[/QUOT
    3 definitions focus on the first one
    taken from
    http://www.m-w.com/cgi-bin/dictionary

Definition
    occult
    Function: noun
    matters regarded as involving the action or influence of supernatural or supernormal powers or some secret knowledge of them -- used with the
    oc·cult

Function: adjective
    Etymology: Latin occultus, from past participle of occulere to cover up, from ob- in the way + -culere (akin to celare to conceal) -- more at OB-, HELL
    1 : not revealed : SECRET
    2 : not easily apprehended or understood : ABSTRUSE, MYSTERIOUS
    3 : hidden from view : CONCEALED
    4 : of or relating to the occult
    5 : not manifest or detectable by clinical methods alone ; also : not present in macroscopic amounts

oc·cult
    Function: transitive verb
    Etymology: Latin occultare, frequentative of occulere
    : to shut off from view or exposure : COVER, ECLIPSE
    - oc·cult·er noun

Hope this helps
    STREAM ENERGY

Quote Originally Posted by InfernoBlazed
    Read his feedback like someone else said.
    And whatever your beliefs are do whatever you wish to do.
    There is alot of items on ebay that are to good to be true items.
    Others are just like someone said, get rich quick scheme.
    Depending on the price of this item, I would give it a shot if you have some extra pocket change.
    If not well, just sit aside and see if someone buys it, then see what kind of feedback this seller gets about the item.
    Im thinking this is a fifty fifty chance deal.
    Of course everyone is entitled to their opinion. I believe his question is whether its the real deal (not sure if he's interested in buying). I don't know how else to put it; Whoever buys & uses it will find out how real the power of Satan is. If thats what he wants to do thats his business I just advise against anything that has any doubtful origin. Satan is the master of disguise so beware.
    STREAM ENERGY

Micheal, do you believe Satan exist?
    Also you seem to know alot about these things, what does 666 stand for, and what is the history behind it?

I have the same questions about pentagrams, what do they stand for and what is the history behind them?

This ebay item is really bothering me, I'm really curious about WTF this CD-book says. I mean I would not say no to meet God. I'm not interested in doing the same with the Devil though.

The seller tell you to take the path of light, but its kind of wierd that it has 666 information pages...

The link keeps going inactive, here's a usable one:

Here's the marketing angle: http://www.hypnotorious.com/hypnoticmarketing.htm

Blanche