+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Sponsor Changes

Sponsor Changes

I am making my best attempt at a $1000 gift card at BigWin.com. This is only the second time that I have done this.

Can anyone confirm for me that when signing up for sponsor offers, you do not have to do everything all at once; instead, you can put several days between sign-ups?

If that is true, how often do the sponsors change if at all? What are the downsides to waiting?

Your response is very much appreciated.

Troublemaker

Re: Sponsor Changes

You do not have to do everything at once...the offers will credit based on how often they report back to the site. As far as how often that status is reflected on the webpage, that varies by company, but I believe all of the sites update at least on a daily basis. The only downside to waiting is that the gift does not come until the last offer has been completed, so the longer you wait, the longer it will be until you get your gift. Also if they run out of a gift you may not get that exact gift (although, I was supposed to get a 60 gb iPod from gadgetcity.com and it took a long time for me to complete and get credit so I ended up getting an 80 gb model instead - so I ended up getting a better model)...

As far as how often that status is reflected on the webpage, that varies by company, but I believe all of the sites update at least on a daily basis.

Internet Junkie,

Thanks for responding so promptly. Now that is cleared up, how often do the sponsors change what offers are offered on a given "page"? This one page offered so little in the way of options that I was almost disqualified just from a lack of offers. Out of 2 offers to complete, there were only five offered (two were for credit cards (for students), one was a website, and the other was a service that is unavailable in my area. Thankfully, I pushed forward for the credit card and was able to state that I was a graduate. We'll see what happens. In a situation like either of these where I couldn't complete a page, I'm wondering how long it would take before the offers changed to be able to complete it.

Troublemaker.

i looked at the bigwin.com giftcard...that 4th page is kind of tough unless you want to sign up for satellite service.

Quote Originally Posted by Troublemaker
    As far as how often that status is reflected on the webpage, that varies by company, but I believe all of the sites update at least on a daily basis.

Internet Junkie,

Thanks for responding so promptly. Now that is cleared up, how often do the sponsors change what offers are offered on a given "page"? This one page offered so little in the way of options that I was almost disqualified just from a lack of offers. Out of 2 offers to complete, there were only five offered (two were for credit cards (for students), one was a website, and the other was a service that is unavailable in my area. Thankfully, I pushed forward for the credit card and was able to state that I was a graduate. We'll see what happens. In a situation like either of these where I couldn't complete a page, I'm wondering how long it would take before the offers changed to be able to complete it.

Troublemaker.

Next time, start with the last page of offers first, since it will be the hardest to complete. There are more sites than BigWin that give money for doing offers, so the best thing to do is search around and find one that gives you plenty of offers to pick from. However, a lot of the time the offers are the same, and I am not sure how long it takes for them to change the offers! Good luck

Quote Originally Posted by jon8105
    Next time, start with the last page of offers first, since it will be the hardest to complete. There are more sites than BigWin that give money for doing offers, so the best thing to do is search around and find one that gives you plenty of offers to pick from. However, a lot of the time the offers are the same, and I am not sure how long it takes for them to change the offers! Good luck
    BigWin isn't acknowledging my login, even though I have proof that I am in with a printout of their "congratulations" page. I dealt with this with EFG and had to call them. However, with EFG, I finished all the offers in one fell swoop. Without being able to log in, how does one get back in to finish offers?

Troublemaker