+ Reply to Thread

Looking for info on abcincome.com

I received an email a few weeks ago about joining a program located at the wed address www.abcincome.com. The email stated it was a passive income type of program and that they would only invite you to become a member once. I haven't received any additional emails promoting the program. I've tried to do as much research on the program as I could. The owner of the company is a guy named Phillip Covington. He also owns another web site at www.grpmax.com. I've researched several scam websites to see if any thing has been reported about this program and I can't find anything. The company also has a good rating with the BBB. If any one has any additional information about this program and if it is a scam or not please leave feedback. Thank you very much.

Re: Looking for info on abcincome.com

Quote Originally Posted by marpay001
    I received an email a few weeks ago about joining a program located at the wed address www.abcincome.com. The email stated it was a passive income type of program and that they would only invite you to become a member once. I haven't received any additional emails promoting the program. I've tried to do as much research on the program as I could. The owner of the company is a guy named Phillip Covington. He also owns another web site at www.grpmax.com. I've researched several scam websites to see if any thing has been reported about this program and I can't find anything. The company also has a good rating with the BBB. If any one has any additional information about this program and if it is a scam or not please leave feedback. Thank you very much.
    The abcincome web site has so many red flags I can't count them all. The BBB rating means nothing, zero, zip!

Here's a quote from the abcincome.com web site...

Instead we draw on decades of marketing experience tied to the power of the Internet to connect with people just like you who are searching for the same thing you are: An opportunity to make additional income, right from home, by being involved with a straightforward program that offers reputable, name brand products and services that everyone uses.

ABCIncome.com spends thousands of dollars each month on advertising both on and off the Internet, which generates huge interest in this Website and this program.
    This is an MLM selling MLM's! The mother load of MLM's! Marpay001, I have seen a lot of sleeze MLM's but this one tops them all!