+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
Results 1 to 16 of 75

Thread: God is Duality.

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    6,872

    God is Duality.

    There is disagreement about God. In the ancient world, worshiping many gods was common practice. Then, Judaism, rejecting paganism for monotheism, represented by the Lord of the Bible, was born. For Christians, God is the trinity (father, son, and holy ghost). Hinduism avoids the issue by advocating reincarnation and worshiping a supreme being in many forms and natures.

    I propose that God is two in one, both entities being equal in power, glory, and holiness.

    I also propose that Jesus was God. The problem was that Jesus presented his real self. Unable to understand Jesus (God), gospel writers invented son of God stories. Paul added a new theology based on the son of God, which became Christianity.

    I believe Revelation 11 about the two witnesses is the true story about Jesus.
    Last edited by Cnance; 10-02-2012 at 06:39 PM.

  2. #2
    LogicallyYours's Avatar
    LogicallyYours is offline Science flies you to the moon. Religion flies you into buildings.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    6,352

    Re: God is Duality.

    Except all in nature is NOT duality. There are many shades of grey, you just choose not to see that.
    "Religion is a heavy suitcase: all you have to do is put it down."
    -----------------------------------------------------------
    "I have read the bible...more than once. I was not impressed nor was I so moved to give up my ability to think for myself and surrender my knowledge of facts for the unfounded belief in a mythical sky-fairy." - Me.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Glendale Az
    Posts
    1,249

    Re: God is Duality.

    I propose that God is two in one, both entities being equal in power, glory, and holiness.
    And I propose that your proposal is only your own personal belief, formed by past unprovable beliefs that were proposed to you as truth, with nothing logical or reasonable in reality to back it up.

    All anyone can ever truthfully state is that the universe was created by, and is a statement of various forces at work now, and in the past.
    Most people can't think, most of the remainder won't think, the small fraction who do think mostly can't do it very well. The extremely tiny fraction who think regularly, accurately, creatively, and without self-delusion- in the long run these are the only people who count... Robert Heinlein

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    6,872

    Re: God is Duality.

    Quote Originally Posted by LogicallyYours View Post
    Except all in nature is NOT duality. There are many shades of grey, you just choose not to see that.
    Why is nature not a duality? Explain! You can't. All you can do is attack and insult.
    Last edited by Cnance; 10-02-2012 at 11:39 PM.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    6,872

    Re: God is Duality.

    Quote Originally Posted by GHOST DOG View Post
    And I propose that your proposal is only your own personal belief, formed by past unprovable beliefs that were proposed to you as truth, with nothing logical or reasonable in reality to back it up.

    All anyone can ever truthfully state is that the universe was created by, and is a statement of various forces at work now, and in the past.
    Your psycho babble is useless. No matter what you do or what you say, God is Duality.
    Last edited by Cnance; 10-02-2012 at 11:37 PM.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Glendale Az
    Posts
    1,249

    Re: God is Duality.

    Your psycho babble is useless. No matter what you do or what you say, God is Duality.
    No. Your example is only conjecture based in your personal belief, as I stated earlier.

    Even if your god existed, how would you know that he exists, as there are no indicators or any proof markers, let alone this "duality" that you speak of belonging to him, or any deity?

    Your idea of duality of god only belongs to a description of a "possibility" that you errantly postulate for your own satisfaction.

    Shooting from the hip seems to be your forte, Cnance.
    Most people can't think, most of the remainder won't think, the small fraction who do think mostly can't do it very well. The extremely tiny fraction who think regularly, accurately, creatively, and without self-delusion- in the long run these are the only people who count... Robert Heinlein

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    27,212

    Re: God is Duality.

    OK, this a FAR FETCHED but somehow i come up with an EXAMPLE in the REAL world that to me has some relationship to this DUAL thing!? that and a few beers here we go........ DWELL........the SPARK (life) distributor for an ENGINE COMBUSTION (chemical field of potential) has a GAP that is OPEN and CLOSED at a certain INTERVAL and that MEASURABLE EVENT is called DWELL!? this DWELL appears CONSTANT yet it is the result of a DUEL POSITION of OFF/ON or existence and non existence of conditions of SPARK CONTINUITY!? modern systems have replaced the MECHANICAL POINTS with a TRANSISTOR!? and that transistor is CONTROLLED by an INPUT SIGNAL!? that signal is contingent on PERMISSION from SENSORS strategically placed to guarantee PROPER FUNCTION!? if ALL does not check out/go well, your ENGINE (your vehicle of transport on earth) is INOPERATIVE/USELESS) DEAD!? HARRY POTTER eat cher heart out.......:judges: :spin2: :freak3::
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    6,872

    Re: God is Duality.

    Quote Originally Posted by lexx View Post
    OK, this a FAR FETCHED but somehow i come up with an EXAMPLE in the REAL world that to me has some relationship to this DUAL thing!? that and a few beers here we go........ DWELL........the SPARK (life) distributor for an ENGINE COMBUSTION (chemical field of potential) has a GAP that is OPEN and CLOSED at a certain INTERVAL and that MEASURABLE EVENT is called DWELL!? this DWELL appears CONSTANT yet it is the result of a DUEL POSITION of OFF/ON or existence and non existence of conditions of SPARK CONTINUITY!? modern systems have replaced the MECHANICAL POINTS with a TRANSISTOR!? and that transistor is CONTROLLED by an INPUT SIGNAL!? that signal is contingent on PERMISSION from SENSORS strategically placed to guarantee PROPER FUNCTION!? if ALL does not check out/go well, your ENGINE (your vehicle of transport on earth) is INOPERATIVE/USELESS) DEAD!? HARRY POTTER eat cher heart out.......:judges: :spin2: :freak3::
    See today's posting on the other thread about your duality question (Satan's Enormous Prison).

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    6,872

    Re: God is Duality.

    Quote Originally Posted by GHOST DOG View Post
    No. Your example is only conjecture based in your personal belief, as I stated earlier.

    Even if your god existed, how would you know that he exists, as there are no indicators or any proof markers, let alone this "duality" that you speak of belonging to him, or any deity?

    Your idea of duality of god only belongs to a description of a "possibility" that you errantly postulate for your own satisfaction.

    Shooting from the hip seems to be your forte, Cnance.
    Do you have an argument?

    We've already exhausted the one about the universe. This one however is purely conjectural. As you say I have no empirical evidence, and since you don't believe in God, why bother?

    No matter, God is duality.
    Last edited by Cnance; 10-03-2012 at 01:25 AM.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    27,212

    Re: God is Duality.

    Quote Originally Posted by Cnance View Post
    See today's posting on the other thread about your duality question (Satan's Enormous Prison).
    what i gotta do is find that OTHER GUYS post on duality i thought i saw mentioned!? but i was thinkin duality is still just 2 dimensions while trinity is 3!? we DO live in a 3 dimensional existence!? it could there is good/evil/NEUTRALITY!? :freak3: :judges::yelcutelaughA: :
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Glendale Az
    Posts
    1,249

    Re: God is Duality.

    Do you have an argument?
    Yes....my argument states that you have no viable proof to argue for a position of duality for a universe-creating "god," since your version of a god hasn't left any viable proofs of his existence, making your remarks all conjecture, based only on your feelings and what you've been told.
    Get it?

    As you say I have no empirical evidence, and since you don't believe in God, why bother?


    Since we only have proof of natural forces at work doing all of the creation, I am certain that this is the creator of our universe...you know....the real one, unattached to an outcome for anything in the universe, and without a face.

    I have stacks of proof for my so-called "god." Thats more than you can say.
    Last edited by GHOST DOG; 10-03-2012 at 09:41 AM.
    Most people can't think, most of the remainder won't think, the small fraction who do think mostly can't do it very well. The extremely tiny fraction who think regularly, accurately, creatively, and without self-delusion- in the long run these are the only people who count... Robert Heinlein

  12. #12
    LogicallyYours's Avatar
    LogicallyYours is offline Science flies you to the moon. Religion flies you into buildings.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    6,352

    Re: God is Duality.

    Since we only have proof of natural forces at work doing all of the creation, I am certain that this is the creator of our universe...you know....the real one, unattached to an outcome for anything in the universe, and without a face.

    I have stacks of proof for my so-called "god." Thats more than you can say.
    ...No, he has his dream and his emotion. Facts not required.
    "Religion is a heavy suitcase: all you have to do is put it down."
    -----------------------------------------------------------
    "I have read the bible...more than once. I was not impressed nor was I so moved to give up my ability to think for myself and surrender my knowledge of facts for the unfounded belief in a mythical sky-fairy." - Me.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    6,872

    Re: God is Duality.

    Quote Originally Posted by lexx View Post
    what i gotta do is find that OTHER GUYS post on duality i thought i saw mentioned!? but i was thinkin duality is still just 2 dimensions while trinity is 3!? we DO live in a 3 dimensional existence!? it could there is good/evil/NEUTRALITY!? :freak3: :judges::yelcutelaughA: :
    By duality, I don't mean dimensional. I mean two beings inside one spirit. So, if you were to observe God, He would be first one then the other God. The great mystery is how the two entities function together. By that, I mean how do they coordinate things such as creating the universe?

    I believe it is what heaven is all about. First one God communicates an idea to angels around the thrown, maybe to all the angels or maybe to just one. Then, the other God pops into view and communicates an idea, which maybe silly or entirely different than what the other God communicated. So it goes for all of eternity, the heavenly party.:liefde::angel:
    Last edited by Cnance; 10-03-2012 at 02:46 PM.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    6,872

    Re: God is Duality.

    Quote Originally Posted by GHOST DOG View Post
    Yes....my argument states that you have no viable proof to argue for a position of duality for a universe-creating "god," since your version of a god hasn't left any viable proofs of his existence, making your remarks all conjecture, based only on your feelings and what you've been told.
    Get it?
    I get it, the tired old psycho babble stuff, it's a waste of time. Why bother posting anything about God? you don't believe in a supernatural being. All you and LY want to do is attack believers.

    How can you criticize my idea of God when you have none for comparison?

    If you want to make an equal opportunity attack, start with the Catholic Church or some other religious organization who have established ideas about God, they're better targets. I have no members or followers, and I certainly don't want to start a new religion.

    Since we only have proof of natural forces at work doing all of the creation, I am certain that this is the creator of our universe...you know....the real one, unattached to an outcome for anything in the universe, and without a face.
    What prove do you have of natural forces creating the universe? What natural forces? Do you mean vacuum fluctuations with VPs? We've had that debated. By the way, I have an excellent book for you, it's called From Eternity To Here: the quest for the ultimate theory of time. by Sean Carroll, a Harvard grad. scientist. I haven't finished it, but Carroll makes the claim for a universe based on eternity. I am anxious to see his evidence, so far it's only speculative. He claims there is no good argument against the big bang or implications for physical laws. Mostly, he introduces special and general relativity into the discussion. It's a fascinating book.

    I have stacks of proof for my so-called "god." Thats more than you can say.
    What proof, you have none.:spin2::judges:
    Last edited by Cnance; 10-03-2012 at 02:17 PM.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Glendale Az
    Posts
    1,249

    Re: God is Duality.

    I get it, the tired old psycho babble stuff, it's a waste of time. Why bother posting anything about God? you don't believe in a supernatural being.
    You call it "psycho-babble," anyone not getting their "pants" pulled down by a lack of credibility of their own "premise" would call it reasonable, mathematically viable, and unassailable.

    My "god" is natural and unattached to any outcome, as in the forces surrounding us. That is my proof, and its all around.

    I deal in viable postulations concerning reality, while you attempt to bridge the gap between fantasy and reality by dealing in wishing, hoping, dreaming, and conjecture.

    You are only consistent at putting the cart before the horse.

    How can you criticize my idea of God when you have none for comparison?
    How can you criticize my premise explaining that everything comes from a natural "god" (existing and pre-existing forces in nature) when you have no proof of a SUPERnatural "god" to counter with?

    If you want to make an equal opportunity attack, start with the Catholic Church or some other religious organization who have established ideas about God, they're better targets.
    I only question the unusual "thinking" you use on this forum, stating your impossible premises are true to life, without any proofs whatsoever to back them up.
    Besides, the Catholic Church isn't on here right now.

    And the only thing that I see bearing a "target" is the one you, yourself, have painted on these "ideas" by publishing them.

    What prove do you have of natural forces creating the universe?
    Why.....science's findings for the last thousand years, of course.

    Have you personally encountered any supernatural answers that would overturn the science of particle physics?

    Show me.

    Do you mean vacuum fluctuations with VPs?
    Yes....of course...you've heard of the answers.....the VIABLE answers, and, most importantly, the mathematics that backs them up....the ones that you refuse to take into consideration as functioning proof, since they would overturn your "god" theories.
    Yeah...those answers.
    I could guarantee that you'd embrace them in a heartbeat, if they proved your "dream" postulations.....

    by Sean Carroll, a Harvard grad. scientist. I haven't finished it, but Carroll makes the claim for a universe based on eternity. I am anxious to see his evidence, so far it's only speculative. He claims there is no good argument against the big bang or implications for physical laws. Mostly, he introduces special and general relativity into the discussion. It's a fascinating book.
    Good. Just finished Stephen Hawking's and Leonard Mlodinow's book "The Grand Design," which is an overly simplistic look at why premises like yours are way off base.....

    What proof, you have none.
    SERIOUS denial.
    Most people can't think, most of the remainder won't think, the small fraction who do think mostly can't do it very well. The extremely tiny fraction who think regularly, accurately, creatively, and without self-delusion- in the long run these are the only people who count... Robert Heinlein

  16. #16
    LogicallyYours's Avatar
    LogicallyYours is offline Science flies you to the moon. Religion flies you into buildings.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    6,352

    Re: God is Duality.

    What prove do you have of natural forces creating the universe? What natural forces? Do you mean vacuum fluctuations with VPs? We've had that debated. By the way, I have an excellent book for you, it's called From Eternity To Here: the quest for the ultimate theory of time. by Sean Carroll, a Harvard grad. scientist. I haven't finished it, but Carroll makes the claim for a universe based on eternity. I am anxious to see his evidence, so far it's only speculative. He claims there is no good argument against the big bang or implications for physical laws. Mostly, he introduces special and general relativity into the discussion. It's a fascinating book.
    The only forces known today, are NATURAL. There are no known supernatural forces or supernatural forces to have been found to have created ANYTHING.

    Those NATURAL forces have been found to be the explanation all that we can explain and prove today.

    All claims that have been attributed to a supernatural forces, have been found to have NATURAL causes/explanation.

    You have no position to argue from.
    "Religion is a heavy suitcase: all you have to do is put it down."
    -----------------------------------------------------------
    "I have read the bible...more than once. I was not impressed nor was I so moved to give up my ability to think for myself and surrender my knowledge of facts for the unfounded belief in a mythical sky-fairy." - Me.

Similar Threads

  1. Dieting & Ideology: Delusional Duality?
    By coberst in forum Political Scams
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 04-16-2009, 04:05 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may edit your posts
  •