+ Reply to Thread

new ?s... search not helping

I am new to this stuff, and was wondering if there are any sites that display things that arent scams... or kinda a walkthrough on what to do or try.

this site says all these people are getting free this and that, but they dont really tell you what offers they did or how long it took, or anything like that.

a couple posts have... but I am just lost. Do I bother filling all this out, spending money on offers trying to get stuff... when this site in itself could be a friggin scam.

anyway...

looking for walkthroughs or maybe just suggestions on offers to complete and just more indepth stuff on things that are now proven to NOT be scams. If that means I need to use a specific search phrase (ie: nsfw) or a different website completely, I'd appreciate any info I can get.

Thanks in advance,
    Newb Lonig

Re: new ?s... search not helping

Quote Originally Posted by Lonig
    I am new to this stuff, and was wondering if there are any sites that display things that arent scams... or kinda a walkthrough on what to do or try.

this site says all these people are getting free this and that, but they dont really tell you what offers they did or how long it took, or anything like that.

a couple posts have... but I am just lost. Do I bother filling all this out, spending money on offers trying to get stuff... when this site in itself could be a friggin scam.

anyway...

looking for walkthroughs or maybe just suggestions on offers to complete and just more indepth stuff on things that are now proven to NOT be scams. If that means I need to use a specific search phrase (ie: nsfw) or a different website completely, I'd appreciate any info I can get.

Thanks in advance,
    Newb Lonig
    Anyfreegift.com, Yourgiftcards.com, BigWin.com are just a few that I have heard are good offer websites (meaning you do offers to get stuff). As to what offers to pick, it varies beacause they are usually changing, so try and pick the ones you don't have to pay for (however some you will) and keep all information so that when you cancel you will have the info to do so. Also, start with the last offer page and work backwards, because those are the hardest so if you can do the last page of offers you should be able to do the other 2 pages worth. Good luck, and NO THIS SITE IS NOT A SCAM!!!!!!!