+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

national accounts and refund centre

i got my first scam request in snail mail today...i only wish that she had spelled my name correctly...i dont think that kathy pace at 1-72 dundurn street north in hamilton will be receiving any money from me...how she got my name in the first place is a mystery...www.nationalrefundcentre.com is the website...its in dartmouth...i tried to access it but i couldnt cuz i am not a member and i didnt see a link on how to become a member...
    has anyone been sent an email scam from one of the third world countries yet?...those are my faves...one woman wanted to deposit 40 million dollars into my account because her incarcerated hubby swiped it from the country he was president of...she was gonna give me 30% of the cash in exchange for me to launder this money...(i wonder if i still have her email addy?...lmfao)
    i think i might bring kathy paces letter to the local cops here

Re: national accounts and refund centre

Quote Originally Posted by fireeater50
    i got my first scam request in snail mail today...i only wish that she had spelled my name correctly...i dont think that kathy pace at 1-72 dundurn street north in hamilton will be receiving any money from me...how she got my name in the first place is a mystery...www.nationalrefundcentre.com is the website...its in dartmouth...i tried to access it but i couldnt cuz i am not a member and i didnt see a link on how to become a member...
    has anyone been sent an email scam from one of the third world countries yet?...those are my faves...one woman wanted to deposit 40 million dollars into my account because her incarcerated hubby swiped it from the country he was president of...she was gonna give me 30% of the cash in exchange for me to launder this money...(i wonder if i still have her email addy?...lmfao)
    Yeah, those emails are really good, 419 scams, I've only ever received a couple though. If you want a good laugh, check out

http://www.419baiter.com/games.html

some really funny stuff in there if you have some spare time to read through the whole conversations.

coontie is offline Vashudeva; Ferryman - doing the work... User Rank

Quote Originally Posted by fireeater50

Ohhhh...and you didn't want a piece of the action? tich, tich! :D :eek: :D

be careful of these superfolous websites, they could contain viruses! If they
    don't get you one way, they'll get you another!
    Last edited by coontie; 10-05-2006 at 05:04 AM. Reason: sp.

ohkwaho Guest

I got an email like that and i sent my money and they mailed me a blue card and i got to the members part um its not a scam i have been doin it for a while and they do pay they send you checks thier checks come from toronto dominian bank td at first i thought it was a scam becoz i was able to access the members area and then it said i couldn't for about 2 days but then i was able to get back in and now i aint havin any problems and i am still workin for them and yes there is a place were you can find unclaimed funds the only thing is wen you do mail out the letters that they provide for you people might think its a scam becoz they have to send money first and then you disclose the location of the funds but yes it is a ligit business becoz u need to get paid for the work you do becoz it does involve work my cousin had unclaimed funds wich i found for her and she did recieve every penny that was located so i kept doin my family and they have been gettin there money a while back i wrote on a spot in this forum bcoz i tot it was a scam but i take it back now coz its not a scam. if you need help at findin unclaimed funds let me know and i will let you know if i find any email me

Anyone into Pfhising? HMMMM? Sound fishy to me! :rolleyes:

Anyone out there know about National Refund Centre...scam or not???

well, somebody that posted on there that seemed to be promoting this
    thing and was sending P.M.s to people that was unsolcited got banned.
    So, perhaps you re next?

Hi,
    I recently have a membership with national refund centre. Can you please tell me more about them???
    If I have to contact them how do I do that?? Or how do I know if the people that I will find have the same address?? How do I find people with correct adresses??/ If I send 100 how many in average I will get back paid? How I find people who still leave on the same address?? I don't want to spend so many stamps sanding this letters and nothing in return. And another thing do I have to include my adress in those letters? I don't want if something happening, people to start looking for me. Because it say there that if they don't get the unclaimed balance we have to pay the $ 40 back to them. Please, please let me know all this. Let me know please how it's working.
    Thank you very very much for the help

hey listen i just signed up to the site too.
    isent the cahs in and everything, being overly gullable and not checking if its a scam. i havnt the slightest idea if its real or not.
    all i know is that its been 2 weeks since i mailed the cash from toronto to dartmouth and i havnt received anything yet.
    so if anyone of uknow anything about it or have any suggestions for me as to whether i should wait longer or if i should just forget about it, let me know.
    thanks

[B]I ran their name and addy through the Better Bus. Bureau and it came back that they were not registered with them and that requests from them for info were not answered. There have been two complaints registered with the Bureau and they were both settled. Ran their name and addy with the Yellow Pages and it comes back with no info whatsoever, I guess they don't need a phone to rip people off.

I recently signed up with National Refund Center based on the feature that Oprah did. Here is how it works. We are given access to a site that holds unclaimed money which is money, bonds, stocks, real estate or other asset of value that is being held in trust for the rightful owner to claim it. When there has been no activity to the balance for 10 years and the owner can't be contacted it is transferred over to the government. My sister has worked in a bank for over 20 years and confirmed that when there is no activity to an account the money is transferred to the government. There is over 804,000 claims for unclaimed money to be processed worth some $245 million.
    This is where a processor comes in to find the rightful owner which can be time consuming and so we would like to be paid. The problem is that people may think this is a scam because they have no idea there is money waiting for them to be claimed. I have sent over 100 letters out in my first month but so for have not received any responses. I will let you know how it turns out.

So, predictably, cometh forth the allies - nice game.

Just sign up and sit back and someone is going to send you something they spent time and money on and it will cost youNOTHING!!! :rolleyes:
    One of the greatest scam-baits, especially for lazy people is to entice them with the "do nothing" approach and come out ahead. Just sit on your kester, watch t.v., sleep, play video games, ohhhhh boooyyyy whhhhhaaaatt a gggreaaaat liffffeeee! Yeah, right! :(

Quote Originally Posted by 4honesty
    I recently signed up with National Refund Center based on the feature that Oprah did. Here is how it works. We are given access to a site that holds unclaimed money which is money, bonds, stocks, real estate or other asset of value that is being held in trust for the rightful owner to claim it. When there has been no activity to the balance for 10 years and the owner can't be contacted it is transferred over to the government. My sister has worked in a bank for over 20 years and confirmed that when there is no activity to an account the money is transferred to the government. There is over 804,000 claims for unclaimed money to be processed worth some $245 million.
    This is where a processor comes in to find the rightful owner which can be time consuming and so we would like to be paid. The problem is that people may think this is a scam because they have no idea there is money waiting for them to be claimed. I have sent over 100 letters out in my first month but so for have not received any responses. I will let you know how it turns out.
    i still do not understand what you are trying to say! Have you been contacting people with promisis of millions and it has been legit?
    How do you track them down? Where do you get their email address' from? Is there any money there for me?

Quote Originally Posted by Maggs
    Anyone out there know about National Refund Centre...scam or not???
    l am looking also to see if anyone has
    :confused:

l joined at the end of july not received anything yet