+ Reply to Thread

psychics of california

every day I receive at least one or two letters from different pyschics claiming there is going to be a tragedy and send them $25.00 and they can prevent it, and will do a reportfor me of my future I know they keep changing their names, but the addresses are the same . Avalon pyschic center is one
    place, yeah, big fortune or inheritence or misfortune will happen Hmmm, for those of you who get these letters here are some names.
    MADAME BULGARI
    FORREST GRAVES PH.D
    GRAND MISTRESS ANDORA
    BROTHER VINCENT-THE SAMEAS DANIEL NOW WANTS 40.00
    THE MINISTRIES OF PRAYER MASTER DANIEL I SENT NO MONEY
    LADY GWENETH
    MISS ELIZABETH-SHE REFUNDED THE MONEY
    ADONIA THE WARRIOR PRIESTESS
    ELLEN VALE- WHICH I SENT MONEY ,THEN LETTER NO REPLY.

WE ENJOY READING WHAT THEY SAY MOST ARE SIMILIAR WORDS BUT WHEN IS IT GOING TO STOP!! :rolleyes:
    Last edited by chersas; 10-04-2006 at 03:38 AM. Reason: TYPO

Re: psychics of california

I, too, have received letters from all of the above. I believe they got my name from a sweepstake I enetered online. Won't do that again! So far I haven't responded but it would be fun to see what they have tosay. Is it worth $25?

I just got a letter today from a Maria Rose - Foundation of the Guardian of Angels from Corona, Ca. She wants $10 for lotto numbers and gave me specific dates when I would win and how much.I was wondering if anyone knew about her.Thanks.

Angie

Ang,
    I don't know her personally but I don't need to to know her in order to know that she is a fraud. Why? because if she knew the winning numbers and when they will win. She would play them herself instead of selling the info to you. Think about that.
    Don't get scammed. Check out all opportunities or Companies before doing business.

I received this "Grand Mistress Andora" today. It said that you will be given 11 miracles Polaris holds for 1-9-2007:

1. On February 4th, Your're instantly rich.
    2. On March 4th, your wealth multiplies 3 folds.
    3. Bad Luck, worry and misfortune ends instantly and forever on January 9th.
    4. Two sets of preordained numbers grant you unbelievable fortune beginning February 9th.
    5. Instantly January 9th, your life force power is dramatically expanded.
    6. Psychic energies and Angelic Beings at your disposal on January 9th will permit me to prepare the most accurate, indepth and revealing psychic report you will ever lay eyes on.
    7. Miracles of Love and Friendship explode in your life beginning February 2nd!
    8. The 3rd porsperity miracle will take place on June 1st, 2007.
    9. I will obtain the Special Prayer you have lacked your entire life.
    10. I will also enlist your personal 'Guardian Angel of Prayer'
    11. I will create a powerful Prayer Magnifying Crystal for you.

Are there anyone receiving a letter like (the same as) this one ?
    I would check this Andora thing to see if it is TRUE, so I type 'Grand Mistress Andora' from Google search engine and found this site. I believe this is a Scam too. What do you think ?

Believe it or not, I received one of the "Prayer Master Daniel" letters today in the mail (United States). It would appear that the devious little demons have decided to cross the ocean in search of more clueless people to scam . . . and what better payoff than American dollars, no less. I thought of writing my own return letter asking them to "Please, please send me the prayers right away. I know that you are doing God's work. I am desperate, homeless, extremely ill, and cannot afford to repay your kindness and faith with money right now but will be happy to pay you when I get back on my feet. I beg of you to have mercy on me in my hour of desperation."

Probably wouldn't work, but worth the fun of trying.

:p

I too just received a letter from the ministires of Prayer Master Daniel. I did open the sacred prayer. Guess what, cannot even pronounce any of it because 16 words, only 5 are English. I am afraid to even try pronouncing them, could be devil worship...hehehehe. Anyway, I find it funny that he sent me this letter of urgency to save me or a loved one and it was pre-printed. I also find it amusing that he asks that you distroy this prayer as soon as you are done saying it, is that to save you the embarassment of someone else seeing that you actually fell for this stuff? Interesting.

There is absolutely no such thing as a psychic!!!