+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Re: 3 Reasons Republicans Are Weak On Defense And Can't Be Trusted To Govern Anytime

Quote Originally Posted by RXP-Generation-II
    Well, I certainly don't have a problem with you being in network marketing, I just did not think you would be based on some previous dialogs.

I was an Amway distributor for many years, including the infamous transition to Quixtar. Still enjoy many of the products in our home, as customers of our former sponsors. Just got tired of being in the "people replacement" business.

Good luck to ya!
    Hmmm, I don't believe I ever said I was against Network marketing or MLM. What I have said was that there were ethical businesses and unethical businesses and that if a company and their product was strong, it would survive anything someone says about it on this forum. I never could see the wisdom in trying to defend ones parent company or product on a site designed to give voice to just the opposite?

Don't you find this site a great sorting tool though? I mean really, I think every marketer should show their prospect their program, whatever it is and then direct them right away to this site. If the prospect is going to be that easily discouraged and believe everything they read here from people who couldn't make it in the business in the first place, then it's good that they get sorted out quickly so you don't waste your time training them. Less "people replacing" that way.

I'm just sharing product. The business end will take care of itself from satisfied customers who want a bigger discount on their purchases. Rebates, you got to love them! LOL.

Lady Mod
    Last edited by sojustask; 10-13-2006 at 10:08 PM.

Re: 3 Reasons Republicans Are Weak On Defense And Can't Be Trusted To Govern Anytime

Quote Originally Posted by buffalobillgates
    I always laugh when reading dchristie's posts. For someone who composes such "eloquent prose" like he thinks he's writing a phD dissertation or something, he's just another clueless liberal Bush-hater that is blinded by his hatred of this administration. And instead of answering any questions that I pose or offering any real information, he attacks me, the typical liberal debating style.

He likes to call you names and try to refute everything you say without offering any facts to support his position, which always seems to be that Bush is a crook, persisting in his baseless argument that the Bush Administration is criminal. Let's have some proof dchristie. Every time we get one of these "scandals" that the Dems concoct, they are never able to present any proof of their allegations.

These allegations get printed ad nauseum in the MSM for a couple of weeks as fact. As far as the MSM and the Left are concerned, we have allegations, therefore Bush is GUILTY (they are the judge-jury-executioner). But, as soon as the evidence fails to pan out, the story just disappears. No retractions. No apologies. And people like dchristie are left believing that Bush is guilty of all of this bs.

But, I digress. There is nothing of substance in his posts because liberals like him can't win an argument on substance. They are fueled by their hatred and their misinformation to construct this alternate reality in which they live.

He can say all he wants about FoxNews and Rush Limbaugh, but he wouldn't last 2 minutes in a debate with Rush, who would tear him to shreds because his world view is so screwed up and his lack of a grip on reality colors what little "facts" he has to offer. Maybe he needs to get his news in other places besides the MSM or liberal blogs. The democrat underground is hardly a purveyor of factual information.

Dchristie accused me of trying to have it both ways. How am I trying to have it both ways ? He says that we (Republicans) are desparate to believe that we are safe. It sounds as if some of these guys are desparate to believe that we are not.

His denial that there is a War on Terror is telling and shows us exactly where his mind is. He deflects blame from the terrorists to Bush, which shows us he belongs to the Blame America First crowd- he denies the War on Terror but regales us with a rant on the so-called "Bush Crime Gang". Nice try, dchristie, luckily people who believe as you do are a vast minority and are not taken seriously by most Americans.

So, let's have it, dchristie. Let's have a post from you that actually tells us your position and defends your position. Let's have some facts and some real proof for the allegations that you make against this administration and not just attacks on me (which tells us exactly who you are). Let's hear every poisonous thought coursing through your body.

I still didn't hear any answer from you or anyone else offering any proof that we are LESS safe. Still yet, they persist in this argument without offering any real proof other than their own hypotheses that "an attack is coming, it's just a matter of time". Well, if you people on the Left keep trying to take away our means to sniff out these attacks, then you may get your way.

These Monkeys are adept at only one thing: Hijacking words in Orwellian Doublespeak fashion to obscure their complete vacuity and disconnect with reason and reality. The fact is, to inveterate right-wing extremist fascists like themselves, a traditional Conservative really appears to be “Librul”. What’s amazing is that all these right-wing Monkey vermin have the gall to still show their faces and spew their hackneyed BS at anybody. It’s common pathological behavior referred to in psychiatric circles as cognitive dissonance. The same behavior is observable in criminals who continue to protest their innocence even while being confronted with the replay of the crime recorded on video tape as they committed it. The loony Monkeys haunting this place are no exception, clearly, suffering from the same pathetic condition.

All this is easily demonstrable by simply analyzing the results of their agenda over the past 6 years to see what they have wrought. Hell..forget the past 6 years. Just the past 6 months alone contains more horror stories than an army of Stephen Kings could conjure up. Sadly, though, you can't make this stuff up.

Ironically, even as I type this, I notice out of the corner of my eye something all too familiar flickering across the face of my 27 inch Sharp color TV staging the days events on various cable news programs in the corner of my office. Sure enough, it’s, yet, another Republican thug pleading guilty to even more criminal activity in the Abramoff bribery scandal.

Following that, Richard Dannatt, the British Army Commander, is claiming the obvious axioms that GOP cowards who never served in uniform still refuse to admit and face up to: Occupation Troops in Iraq are making things far worse in the pointless war they started.

Following on the heels of that story is another about how US troops murdered a British journalist. And shortly on the cusp of this, another story about NATO troops being attacked by car bombs in Afghanistan. And, of course, the routine reports of more US troops dying needlessly in Bush's quagmire in Iraq today.

It should be obvious (by now) to even the most myopic, unsophisticated and willfully ignorant, rustic, right–wing freakazoid in the trailer park - in the throws of total brain-washed denial - that things are just possibly “off track” a bit.

Nah…What these fvckers operate on is sheer guile and a brazen, audacious, relentless grip on fantasy. They are simply reprobate cretins still trying to obscure their incompetence by being offensive instead of properly and reasonably contrite. They believe that if they repeat their lies and fear mongering about fictitious WMDs and the “terrists” shrilly, loudly and often enough, it can even change history and the very fabric of time-space reality itself.

These disturbed fascist kooks aren’t members of a political party. They are no less than accessories to and participants in a sick cult perpetrating a massive global crime wave.

They never offer any citable authority to support their delusional polemics. Why? It’s because they are simply parroting more BS from the "bought and paid for" Bush Gang propagandists that fill the vacuum between their ears with daily servings of feel good lies and fist wagging at the usual whipping Boys like Clinton, whom they still vainly try to deflect their own monstrous ineptitude and venality upon all these years after he's been out of office.

They live in a parallel universe where wrong is right, tyranny is freedom and ignorance is wisdom. It's so oblique but so pervasive that Orwell himself could not have believed it. And it’s critical to maintaining their tenuous grip on the fertile, though, fragilely constructed obfuscations, lies and subterfuges which form the crumbling pillars of their twisted and obsolete political ideology but insures legions of clueless lemmings will continue to vote against their own self interests.

And it can serve only to, temporarily, obscure the colossal errors of their leader, The Flying Monkey, who screws up so regularly that it's quite impossible to keep apace with a new set of excuses and fresh alibis.

That’s why, over the years, every brain cell they may have ever possessed has been completely atrophied as a result of drinking right-wing Kool-Aid served copiously by their favorite fascist electronic media hosts like "Pills" Limbaugh, "Hatchet Boy" Hannity and all the other pathological liars and wh0res who have monopolized our airwaves, peddling desperate denials and creating patsies to try and cover for their total lack of credibility, reason, trustworthiness and common sense on virtually every issue there is.

Like the Nazis, they must be driven permanently from the halls of government, put away in the jails, nut houses and rehabilitation facilities where they belong and never allowed to come near the portals of power again if we are ever to recover from the historic damages and shame they have brought down on America.
    Last edited by dchristie; 10-14-2006 at 10:32 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by dchristie
    These Monkeys
    right-wing extremist fascists
    right-wing Monkey vermin
    loony Monkeys
    Republican thug
    myopic, unsophisticated and willfully ignorant, rustic, right–wing freakazoid brain-washed denial
    these fvckers
    brazen, audacious, relentless grip on fantasy
    disturbed fascist kooks
    participants in a sick cult perpetrating a massive global crime wave.
    delusional polemics
    Bush Gang propagandists
    monstrous ineptitude and venality
    The Flying Monkey,
    "Pills" Limbaugh
    "Hatchet Boy" Hannity
    pathological liars and wh0res
    total lack of credibility, reason, trustworthiness and common sense
    Like the Nazis
    put away in the jails, nut houses and rehabilitation facilities
    I thought I would save everyone the pain of reading through another pathetic chapter of pure insults, lies and name calling by Genocide Boy, and just high-lite the essence of his mental ramblings...

What a boob!
    :rolleyes:

Quote Originally Posted by Grim17
    I thought I would save everyone the pain of reading through another pathetic chapter of pure insults, lies and name calling by Genocide Boy, and just high-lite the essence of his mental ramblings...

What a boob!
    Obviously, what really bugs you is that he's right.

OMG... get help drwho.. or get Dr. Jack to help you end your suffering.

Quote Originally Posted by DrWho
    Obviously, what really bugs you is that he's right.
    Grim tends to focus on the trivial and completely misses the point.

Lady Mod

OMG... get help drwho.. or get Dr. Jack to help you end your suffering.

Whatever...That's far better than being so deluded and so corrupt that one is beyond help and incapable of suffering human shame ....as you are.

What a boob!
    You probably couldn't read that long of an article. Especially when it contains truth, something you appear allergic to. The only pain you experience is when you lose your tv remote and require assistance to move around to find it. No panic...the crane is on its way. Just in time for Fox news!
    franKg - "Since God was ok with Moses, Joshua and David burning cities to the ground and killing all the civilians I think he would be ok with us splashing a little water on some terrorists."

Dr poormouth - "Exackly;
    It's not "waterboarding", it's "extraordinary baptism""

Quote Originally Posted by carlbenator
    As discussed in a previous thread, this IRRATIONAL HATRED for the Jews and their RIGHT to SURVIVE is one of the many PROOFS of a God, AND a Devil.

I love it when you people make my point

I list the insults and personal attacks from just one reply from DieChrist, and instead of commenting on that, you attack me for pointing them out.

Like I said, I love it!!!

I love it when you people make my point

I list the insults and personal attacks from just one reply from DieChrist, and instead of commenting on that, you attack me for pointing them out.

Like I said, I love it!!!

you dropped quite a few insults in that post yourself there grimy..

Quote Originally Posted by cscirpoli
    you dropped quite a few insults in that post yourself there grimy..
    Oh, but haven't you heard? He's a neocon, and just like the Neocon in Washington, they think they are exempt from any responsibility for their own actions and behaviors. :rolleyes:

Lady Mod