+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Warning ALL! Possible New Scam! Typistjobs.net?

Here is a new one that is going around and could be a scam. If anyone knows anything about them please share experience with others. Be ware all! Don't get scammed.
    http://typistjobs.net/

Re: Warning ALL! Possible New Scam! Typistjobs.net?

After spending .3 seconds on this site it's hard to believe it would be a scam.

Hi everyone,

If anyone is considering typistjobs.net, i would definetly not do it. I found out from other sources " Quote" this is the response i got from them " This company sounds like another Clickbank/Google scheme. Save your money, it is neither real typing or data entry. You will be advertising Clickbank products on pay per click sites. :mad:
    Last edited by tina; 10-06-2006 at 12:03 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Garyknows
    After spending .3 seconds on this site it's hard to believe it would be a scam.
    I have to agree!

I like their fax number

Fax. +0.1234

Quote Originally Posted by borisf96
    I like their fax number

HAHA!! The moron who developed that website is on crack and crystal meth :eek:

Hello,
    I believe in freedom of speech up to a point but there is a difference between fact or slander...Did you know you could be liable for slander to any of these companies if you in any way affect their business,money and or reputation? Especially if you have no grounds or proof for your comments.The owner of this website (scam.com) should be especially weiry of what is said on here because people/companies can sue you along with this particular website owner that has allowed this conduct and many inappropriate comments that have taken place.If you have a legitimate claim against a certain website company then that is fine but I suggest you contact the BBB with proof in hand.I simply cannot believe some of the things i've read on this website including that a website company or owner was on crack unless they sold it to them personally?There are so many Rediculous and obsurd comments going on in here by obviously unreliable sources.
    Please note:
    I am not in anyway affiliated with any of these companies but my job is simply to evaluate these type of forums which dedicate themselves to uncovering true scams on the internet.
    If anyone has a legitimate claim against a company,my advice is to contact the better business bureau.
    Regards,
    Alice

I was a skeptical at first of these work at home jobs and lost $40 joining another a type at home job. However, I did try Typistsjobs.net and found that it was different. They set you up with a member's area and help you through the process. It was a little confusing at first, but they helped me with setting up an account where I get paid to click for different companies and the money is automatically sent to my bank account. I made between $55 and $80 per week, but I didn't do it all that much. If you spend more time using all the free advertising links they give you, you probably would make more. I wouldn't call the company a scam because I did make a lot more than the $30 they charge you.
    Last edited by BillyNichols; 10-16-2006 at 01:45 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by alisonmarie
    Hello,
    I believe in freedom of speech up to a point but there is a difference between fact or slander...Did you know you could be liable for slander to any of these companies if you in any way affect their business,money and or reputation? Especially if you have no grounds or proof for your comments.The owner of this website (scam.com) should be especially weiry of what is said on here because people/companies can sue you along with this particular website owner that has allowed this conduct and many inappropriate comments that have taken place.If you have a legitimate claim against a certain website company then that is fine but I suggest you contact the BBB with proof in hand.I simply cannot believe some of the things i've read on this website including that a website company or owner was on crack unless they sold it to them personally?There are so many Rediculous and obsurd comments going on in here by obviously unreliable sources.
    Please note:
    I am not in anyway affiliated with any of these companies but my job is simply to evaluate these type of forums which dedicate themselves to uncovering true scams on the internet.
    If anyone has a legitimate claim against a company,my advice is to contact the better business bureau.
    Regards,
    Alice
    If what you say is true or believe that it is true then it is not libel.
    Don't get scammed. Check out all opportunities or Companies before doing business.

Hello,
    Please note:
    Regards,
    Alice

OK Mystery Shopper! :rolleyes: Here's what I have a problem with! I clicked on the typing link above at the first post. Read this carefully:

How much will I be paid?
    You will be paid $10 - $50 for each transaction. For example; if you process 30 transactions in a day you will make $300.00 - $1500.00 daily. How much money you are able to make is entirely up to you. It will depend on the amount of time and effort you choose to put forth. The average person makes up to $7,000 - $10,000 per week.

False Statement! You will only get paid if someone buys through the ad. Noone has ever made that kinda money just by typing ads. That's under the definition of false advertising!

How do I know this isn't a scam?
    Answer: Absolutely not! We wouldn't be able to do business online very long if we were only here to blindly take your money and leave you high and dry. We've been online for nearly 5 years now and are very proud to be recognized as a legitimate company!

The same song on thousands of others! Besides no contact phone# just email. Sound familiar!

WHAT IS THIS JOB ABOUT?

You'll not be paid by the hour, but instead by the job. Your pay rates will vary from $10-$50 per transaction depending on companies that you will be doing work for. This is truly a unique system that many people are making money on the daily basis with. We will show you exactly how I get paid, just by typing in a few paragraphs of data into these online forms. These companies want you to become an affiliate and type forms for them on the daily basis. When you become affiliated with the companies, you are ready to work with them immediately and there is no need to wait for a response back from them or there is no membership fee to work with any of them. By typing in data and submitting these forms, you'll be helping them spread the word about their products and services. Just by typing these forms daily you'll be helping them generate more sales and they're willing to split the profits with you.

Hello,
    Please note:
    Regards,
    Alice

OK Mystery Shopper Allison Here's what I have a problem with! I clicked on the typing link above at the first post. Read this carefully:

How much will I be paid?
    You will be paid $10 - $50 for each transaction. For example; if you process 30 transactions in a day you will make $300.00 - $1500.00 daily. How much money you are able to make is entirely up to you. It will depend on the amount of time and effort you choose to put forth. The average person makes up to $7,000 - $10,000 per week.

False Statement! You will only get paid if someone buys through the ad. Noone has ever made that kinda money just by typing ads. That's under the definition of false advertising!

How do I know this isn't a scam?
    Answer: Absolutely not! We wouldn't be able to do business online very long if we were only here to blindly take your money and leave you high and dry. We've been online for nearly 5 years now and are very proud to be recognized as a legitimate company!

The same song on thousands of others! Besides no contact phone# just email. Sound familiar!

WHAT IS THIS JOB ABOUT?

You'll not be paid by the hour, but instead by the job. Your pay rates will vary from $10-$50 per transaction depending on companies that you will be doing work for. This is truly a unique system that many people are making money on the daily basis with. We will show you exactly how I get paid, just by typing in a few paragraphs of data into these online forms. These companies want you to become an affiliate and type forms for them on the daily basis. When you become affiliated with the companies, you are ready to work with them immediately and there is no need to wait for a response back from them or there is no membership fee to work with any of them. By typing in data and submitting these forms, you'll be helping them spread the word about their products and services. Just by typing these forms daily you'll be helping them generate more sales and they're willing to split the profits with you.

These guys are good, they're desperate for that $29.95 fee. Too many suckers fall for it. But it get's better Allison.

You will never need to:

Build or maintain your own website! (already done)

Carry any inventory!

Sell anything! (hahahahaha now that's funny)

Talk to anyone on the phone! (there is no contact# duh)

Talk to anyone by emails!

Place ads in newspapers! (wait isn't this data entry?)

It's getting better! HA!

What kind of companies am I doing work for?
    You'll be typing for Internet companies that offer over 10,000 different products and services online. You can type for companies in many different categories such as Business to Business, Home & Family, Fun & Entertainment, Money & Employment, Health & Fitness products etc.. You get to choose which companies you'll like to type for. Please feel rest assured you'll not be typing any content that is inappropriate or objective in any way. It only takes less then a minute to register for each company and it's absolutely FREE! Check out the sample here!
    FREE! I just love that word! Let's not forget the $29.95 fee!

How will I be paid?
    Once you join with us, you will be able to set up your online account within five minutes! You can log into your online account anytime a day even at 2 am, just like hundreds of other data processors to see how much money you have made! You will be sent a check in the mail twice a month. They are sent out on the 1st and the 16th of every month.

I CAN'T WAIT TILL I GET THAT CHECK I'LL NEVER SEE!

Are there any fees to join?
    There will be a one time access fee of $29.95 and no other fee will ever be asked of you again. You will always have plenty of work available for you.

OF COURSE! YEAH RIGHT!!

Now Allison, here comes the best part! :p

Is there any way I can join without paying this fee?
    As much as we wish that we did not have to charge this fee it is necessary in order to recruit new individuals and provide quality support to our members. Please understand that we can't allow access to anyone just so they can satisfy their own curiousity. You'll never be asked to pay anymore fees ever! Once we have received enough data processors we may withdraw this offer at anytime. Register today and lock in your position before this offer is gone!

Now think hard about this!!!! If I am promised I'm gonna make $300 to $1500 DAILY!!! WHAT'S THE POINT OF PAYING A DAMN FEE!!!!!!

Simple: FALSE PROMISES=FALSE ADVERTISING!!!!!!! :mad:

Now Allison, if you're telling us that company is legit! I will pray hard for you. :o

ok I see what you are saying but i've done a lot of searching for data entry typing jobs and there is probably 100,000 of them on the net at least (to be modest) which are obviously major companies- because they show up on the top pages of most ALL work from home job sites/search engines everywhere you look.I've even come across several ads that say "beware of the data entry scams" but yet when you go on there and do your research they will tell you "oh, but these ones are good"and list their own which say basically the same thing as what you quoted above or better yet they will sell you an e book.So they are profiting like anyone else but does this mean that google,yahoo ect.. and all of these other major internet companies are all in on the scam as well? Well gee it must be a conspiracy..Sorry, I don't buy it.If that is the case and if you believe that then why bother looking for a job on the internet at all.Why not just go out into the real world and get one (no effence)
    but I do have friends that have been very successful on the internet.I think the main problem is that people assume that they do not have to do the work,they want to shop all day and spend half an hour on the comp. and make a million,get real! Everyone has to work to earn money.I think that there is just soo.. much competition on the internet today that if you don't have the drive then you won't do well.Just my opinion.
    Remember:
    Don't get deffensive it's only a discussion.

yes i took your advice.
    i recently ran into a scam that tried to defraud me out of money.
    and actually would have had i not waited past 5 days to sent the money to them.
    i went to the police dept. filed report.
    and they told me they advised to call the bbb.
    i did so.
    and the woman on the phone raised her voice to talk over me.
    wouldn't let me ask any questions.
    then got frustrated and started yelling the smae thing over and over when i tried to ask the question again.
    would not listen to me.
    then got frustrated after yelling at me.
    and she transferred me to someones voicemail with not another word.
    i have never tried to contact the bbb before.
    but i wasn't impressed with how i was handled.
    i had thought they would be more concerned with this issue.
    since it was to the tune of 1,500 i was almost out.
    plus fees for everything.
    had i not been weary of them and held the money for 7 days.
    to contact my bank to make sure the check cleared.
    because i have "proof in hand" and police report.
    and i still was shrugged off.
    they said if i am not acutally out money.
    they won't post any of it.
    till someone is actually out the money.
    and i didn't want anyone to be out that much money.
    they did this 1 week before christmas.
    my family could have had a really crappy holiday thanks to this.
    someone needs to let people know then where to post legitimate good reports against companies BEFORE people suffer losses.
    i thought bbb was a good place to do that!!!!

Hello,
    Please note:
    Regards,
    Alice

Quote Originally Posted by Unlucky36
    You will never need to:

Build or maintain your own website! (already done)
    I remember the one I signed up for (got my money back) once I started going through the steps I came across a small problem which was I needed to have my own website to finish the steps so there's another false statement. Although I don't remember if the hype page said anything about not needing a webpage and some may provide webpages.
    Patricia Lynne's Treasures
    Why should you look there? Because it's not a get rich scam.
    It's my store! I got it up (almost gotta add a few items and spell check LOL) I got domain hosting and email accounts. I sent out my application for sales tax. I'm so excited. Also check out my blog at myspace page

alisonmarie's comment needs an update.
    The owner of this website (scam.com) should be especially weiry of what is said on here because people/companies can sue you along with this particular website owner that has allowed this conduct and many inappropriate comments that have taken place.
    Well, they can try but they will lose.
    How Web providers dodged a big legal bullet

Published: December 20, 2006

Web site providers can take a deep breath. The California Supreme Court has ruled that they are not legally responsible for content posted by third parties on their sites.
    Full article: http://news.com.com/2010-1030_3-6144464.html

Blanche

mariaa Guest

Re: Warning ALL! Possible New Scam! Typistjobs.net

www.typistjobs.net is an AWESOME WEBSITE!!!
    At least they do not try and trick you like stupid fake ones like "I was scammed 37 times"
    I think they meant to say "I scammed them 37 times"
    lollllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll llllllllllllllllllllllllllll:judges: