+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 26 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast

Apple Patch Diet

Anyone heard of the Apple Patch Diet affiliate program? Supposedly all you have to do is website blasting once a week (about 5-10 mins) and they send you $25 per referral sale. They send you all the referrals and you don't have to talk to anyone. Of course it sounds
    "too good to be true", but I can't find "the catch".

Scam gurus, please help me find the hole in the boat with this one!

ginger

Re: Apple Patch Diet

Quote Originally Posted by ginger1031
    Anyone heard of the Apple Patch Diet affiliate program? Supposedly all you have to do is website blasting once a week (about 5-10 mins) and they send you $25 per referral sale. They send you all the referrals and you don't have to talk to anyone. Of course it sounds
    "too good to be true", but I can't find "the catch".

Scam gurus, please help me find the hole in the boat with this one!

ginger

They charge a 29.95 fee. Just like all the other crappy affiliate programs. You should email and ask them: why should I pay a fee? And then see if they help you out. :rolleyes:

Apple Patch Diet Company

Has anyone tried this!! If so, can I please have some feedback...Thanks for your time

Re: Apple Patch Diet Company

http://www.applepatchdiet.net/

sorry here is the link...If anypne has tried this...Can I pease have some feedback...Thanks a bunch

Okay, if they are willing to put $25 in your account after you join, why don't they just cut their price down to $9.95?

Also, it says that the site is already designed, but they never mention that they will host your site. So you'll have that EXTRA expense (figure at least $8 a month).

Plus, they say that "we are going to advertise your Apple Patch Diet affiliate website for you every week by letting you use our powerful (SEWB) Search Engine WEBSITE BLASTER advertising program."

That's not advertising. That's giving you the tools to enter the website into search engines not advertising it. You'll have to all that yourself. And it will be time consuming and expensive.

Not to mention the whole product is a scam. A patch for dieting?

The Apple Patch Diet contains Fucus Vesiculosus, Guarana, Garcinia and Menthol.

Fucus Vesiculosus is an edible seaweed that was the original source of iodine.
    Guarana is a tropical berry and a source of caffeine.
    Menthol is a compound extracted from peppermint oil.

Basically, the "diet" ingredient the patch has is Garcina. Garcina is a fruit that is native to India. However in clinical studies, individuals who took Garcinia cambogia while following a weight-reduction diet lost no more weight, on average, than members of a control group who followed the same diet without taking a supplement. Source

Not to mention that Garcina can be found in any herbal store for about about $0.22 a capsule.

It's a scam.

Darcy
    My own effort to combat the scams:
    Work from Home Guide.

Darcy thank you so much for your input...I appreciate it a whole bunch...Thanks again

from what i can tell they charge you but your blasting a dead website so you dont make any money at all no one ever buys the product.... so they charge you and you never make any money and they figure i guess somne people are too lazy to get the refund.... try useing you favor search engine and finding an apple patch affiliate web site i found like 10 that were blank pages

No problem. Glad to be of assistance.

Darcy
    My own effort to combat the scams:
    Work from Home Guide.

These clowns on the internet sure come up with the weirdest scams on the net such as crApple scam die company :rolleyes:

I researched this apple patch diet b4 i purchased it, I could find nothing bad about it. I purchased it on wed. and I check it every day, I still havent seen my first sell (which was on them) :mad: They stated give them 24 hrs. I guess they need more time to think about it. Trust me If I dont see any sales in about a wk or two. I WILL get my money back. I have even thought about putting out flyers so people know about my website. BUt u stated no one wants the product :mad:. knowing is half the battle. thanks guys :D
    Last edited by msqueenm; 10-15-2006 at 06:20 AM.

http://www.scam.com/showthread.php?t=17451 in Work At Home Scams.

Quote Originally Posted by rwslippey
    from what i can tell they charge you but your blasting a dead website so you dont make any money at all no one ever buys the product.... so they charge you and you never make any money and they figure i guess somne people are too lazy to get the refund.... try useing you favor search engine and finding an apple patch affiliate web site i found like 10 that were blank pages

I searched under Google's search engine for "Apple Patch Diet" and found several web sites. I clicked on one of them that was to buy the diet and it came up and every section of it worked. When you buy into their advertising, they give you a url address that has two initials and four numbers at the end. When you are searching through the search engine, look for a web address that has that, such as applepatchdiet.com/mg5120. These are the "affiliate web sites" that people have paid for.

i ordered this "website" about a week ago, and of course there is no website, no one will answer your emails, ect. So what do you have to do to get your money back? i see no way of getting ahold of anyone.

i have paid for my website, DON'T do it

Quote Originally Posted by SantanaT
    Has anyone tried this!! If so, can I please have some feedback...Thanks for your time
    Hey, I am not sure if you are talking about the business or the product, but paying for the affiliate website is not worth it. As far as the product, I tried it when I wasted my money on buying the website, and the product itself is actually great. There is a 30 day money back guarantee on it if it doesn't work for you, but it has helped me a lot. I had a baby so I needed a little extra help losing weight, and this helped me to lose and extra 15 pounds in two months with a little exercise and diet. Remember, there is nothing out there that is going to lose all the weight for you but this apple patch diet really helped me with extra energy and decreased my appetite some. A website you can visit to get more info on it is
    www.15patches.com Hope this helps!!!

Hey Kat, you are not allowed to post affiliate links!!!!!!!!!!!! Read the forum rules before you post!