+ Reply to Thread
Page 26 of 26 FirstFirst ... 121314151617181920212223242526

Re: Has anyone heard of Apple Patch Diet and do th

I am also looking at this company and it appears to me that the ones that have not made any money, are just sitting around waiting for a miracle. Tessa got out and worked a bit, did some marketing and made some money. With any business, you have to work at it and at least put forth some effort. I have been researching different online businesses for about a year now. I tried a few things cheap and have read a lot!! From what I have learned about marketing, I can see where I could make this work with a little effort.
    According to Tweems site above, looks like he is just pushing gum. (LOL)
    Tessa, are you still doing this and if so, I would like to see your site. You can put it in your sig here.

Re: Apple Patch Diet

Quote Originally Posted by Spleen View Post
    People. When going into buisness with anyone, ask yourself, "What are they getting out of me?"

hasn't it crossed any of your minds as to WHY THEY EVEN NEED AFFILIATE WEBPAGES?

Why hasn't the company just opened their own retail webcommerce site and sold their product and made 100% on the sale instead of losing money on commision?

The short sighted answer is, "Well we increase their visability by having more webpages"

The answer is just the opposite. IN fact, the more of you that sign up, the more watered down becomes the term "Apple PAtch diet" in the search engines.

isn't it a bit funny that Google lists a "scam" forum BEFORE the company when doing a search for "apple Patch Diet"??? I assure this isn't because Google is out to get the Apple Patch Diet.. It's because the RULES LAID OUT BY GOOGLE PLACE IT THERE.

Search engine ranking is complex but the owners of Apple Patch Diet are genious.. You see, the more of you that sign up for the company.. the more watered down the term becomes and the odds of anyone ever finding your affiliate website become increasingly unlikely and the odds of you selling anything as well decrease..

The company makes more money off affiliate sign ups than it does from affiliate sales. Period. That HAS TO BE TRUE OR THE COMPANY WOULD NOT EVEN USE AFFILIATES!

Does Amazon.com use affiliates? What about drugstore.com????

People get a brain for gods sake..

Yes I am sure a few of you are actually making money.. But the VAST MAJORITY OF PEOPLE WHO SIGN UP FOR THIS WILL NEVER MAKE A CENT.

The sad thing is that most of you signed up because "it's only 29 bucks" And 29 bucks times 1000 affiliates is how much?? Keep paying your monthly subscription.. A fool and his cash soon part!
    Actually, BOTH AMAZON AND DRUGSTORE.COM use affiliate programs to promote their products. I am an amazon affiliate and make money selling their wares. If you scroll down on drugstore.com, they have an "associates" link--same thing. Why have an affiliate program? What makes more money, advertising and selling everything yourself? Hardly. Let other people do it for you, cut your costs and increase volume. This is no more a scam than amazon.com. It is up to the affiliates to drive the traffic and the sales. Stop being lazy and do the work people.

My wife wanted to purchase the Apple Patch Diet and kept pushing me to do it so we recently joined. I just found this site today and can't believe some of you people yell scam at the whim of an opportunity. Heavensent you must be a very angry and negative person because I have read your posts and unless you tried the product or the business you shouldn't say negative things that you know nothing about. When we signed up they promised the $25 bucks when you did and we got our $25 within 48 hrs because it was weekend when signed up for it. Now for some of you that didn't read the instructions well you have to enter your website they give you on their rotator and enter it once on google and yahoo. They also say be patient as well. Ten bucks to get started was cheap for us so we figured why not. Now I am not going to throw out flyers and business cards because I don't want to invest money for those right now I rather advertise on the internet to see if it works. So far not one sale but then again we recently joined and need 3 sales to get our first $100 dollar check mailed out. All I have to say is try it but to me if it don't work who cares at least I made an effort. And people you cannot make money sitting around and not advertise to some extent, also if it didn't work for you and it worked for someone else don't cry "scam." Maybe you were not interested in the product like you thought you were so market something you would love to sell and go with that company.

payattentionpeople Re:

The people that say that they have made money may be people that created the site. Giving people false hope so they can receive the $29.95 you give them for joining and promising you an instant $25.00 into your account as soon as you join. There are very few legit work-at-home sites and this obviously isn't one of them.
    Just look at the website www.applepatchdiet.com . It looks like a high school project that my friend made some years back. Open your eyes and keep an open mind.
    The people that have replied saying they haven't received any compensation are honest people that have been scammed. Don't be one of them.
    Hey payattentionpeople, all I can say is your wrong I got my first $25 like they said and it's still $10.00 to join unless it went up recently. You really think a millionaire is gonna tell you for FREE how they made money or got rich? I sure wouldn't. Just try this I am trying and will post when I get sales coming in. Have a Merry Christmas everyone and be Safe.

Don't do it! Basically, you will do all the work and not get anything out of it. You also front the money and end out putting more into it in the end.

Don't be fooled by the fact that they will refund your money. Because after you buy the pills, you are already out that money.

This is just a dishonest way to sell some pills that aren't worth a damn. They advertise that the pills have Hoodia in them. But when we got the pills, Hoodia was not even listed as an ingredient. When I complained about this, they said the bottles were labeled wrong. :zx11pissed:

STAY AWAY FROM THIS SCAM!!! :

P.S. btw...I reported the APD to the FBI's IC3 (internet crimes division) and they are still around, so I guess they OFFICIALLY are not breaking the law. :errr:
    Last edited by Swash; 04-07-2010 at 10:19 AM.

Re: Has anyone heard of the Apple Patch Diet Inter

Quote Originally Posted by tessa65 View Post
    It works if you willing to invest a little time into it.
    Don't believe this! This quote is probably that good looking evil bitch that started that scam!!! :judges:

I posted my experience in complete detail on one of the other threads in this forum (just do a search under "Apple Patch Diet" in the Internet Scam forums). Their product was not even what it claimed to be when I received it! : And you do a lot of marketing, but do NOT end up getting CRAP back for it. :zx11pissed:

Re: Has anyone heard of the Apple Patch Diet Inter

Quote Originally Posted by Doc Bunkum View Post

IT DOESN'T WORK. IT DOESN'T WORK. IT DOESN'T WORK.

THEY MAKE YOUR MONEY FROM THE INITIAL $29. AND THEY PROBABLY MADE MILLIONS ALREADY FROM US "WANT TO GET RICH FAST" PEOPLE. WE WERE ALL STUPID FOR DOING THIS. YOU DON'T MAKE MONEY FROM THIS. THEY DON'T REALLY SPREAD YOUR AFFILIATE SITE TO ALL THOSE SEARCH ENGINES. IT'S ALL FAKE. GOOGLE IT AND YOU ONLY SEE ONE OR TWO AFFILIATE SITES UP AND THOSE 2 PEEPS MAKE THE MONEY, NOT US. THOSE 2 PEOPLE ARE PROBABLY ALSO THE MAKERS OF THIS SCAM. I'VE GOOGLED MY OWN AFFILIATE SITE AND IT DOESN'T COME UP.

IT DOESN'T WORK. IT DOESN'T WORK.

FIB - Scams 101 - Re: Apple Patch Diet

Another dissenter!

__________________________________________________ ____
    This is all VERY TRUE..."Tessa" and "Jesse" are full of crap! And that is probably why they've been banned!

Re: Has anyone heard of Apple Patch Diet?

Quote Originally Posted by tgrizzly View Post
    It's a company that says you can work from home and they setup a website for you. It's supposed to be $30 dollars and it's easy. Does anyone know anything about them? I searched BBB and it didn't seem all that bad, unless not many people complained. I just want to see if it's on the up.

Thank you.

I have a site http://applepatchdiet.com/tt27185/
    I haven't heard any complaint's about this company but to date I have seen NO PROFITS....... I have done my homework by submitting to search engines (Hundreds of them!) . Still waiting for results!
    You can view my site if you like it is designed well but again I see no earning potential so far. If you are interested you can become an affiliate thru my site but do yourself a favor and expand your research!!
    I Hope you find success!!!
    tgrizzly

I had the same experience. And I even bought some of the pills myself. And the pills were not what they claimed to be. They were supposed to have Hoodia in them. But they didn't. I posted more details on another thread if you wish to know the specifics. :bah:

Quote Originally Posted by candy224 View Post
    I have heard of them and they are great. If you want to check out their product, go to: http://applepatchdiet.com/ :)
    Candy is full of crap! :judges: This is a scam! To find out more details of how they scammed me, just do a search under "Apple Patch Diet" in the Internet Scam forums, and check out my various posts. :

Also, notice that some of the people "approving this product" on this forum have been BANNED! DO NOT BELIEVE THIS SCAM! If you have money to waste, then feel free to take a chance. But just remember that SWASH HAS WARNED YOU!!!!
    Last edited by Swash; 04-07-2010 at 10:49 AM.

They scammed me!!! : DON'T FALL FOR IT!!!

Re: Apple Patch Diet Company

The Apple Patch Diet is a SCAM! Don't let anyone tell you anything different. If you sign on for this crap, you can do all the marketing in the world and then do a search on the web for your affiliate website. And guess what! Your website never comes up. :rotz:

If you DO fall for this scam after reading this, then PLEASE remember that I tried to warn you. :bah:

The Apple Patch Diet is a SCAM!!! DO NOT FALL FOR IT like I did. :bah: I even ordered the pills that were SUPPOSED to have Hoodia in them. Hoodia was not even listed in the ingredients. :errr: