+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

Grand Old Pedophiles

Mark Foley, your typical Republican, likes nothing better than buggering young highschool boys that work as pages, unless, of course, it's sending sexually explicit messages to children. Doesn't this sound just like the typical Republican that has been buggering the citizens of America for the last six years? It's time these perverts, pedophiles, and degenerates were kicked back into the same gutter they crawled out of six years ago, and where they so deservedly belong.

Mr Foley, 52, a six-term congressman, campaigned for tougher penalties for sex offenders and was the chairman of a congressional caucus looking at missing and exploited children. This is a typical Republican hypocrite's life. A Congressman by day, a foul and loathsome sexual predator by night. It is more than obvious why they are so captivated with Clinton's penis.

Is this what America wants running our Country? Is this what America wants making policy? Is this what you want to show the world as "America's best"? All you pedophiles will surely jump to the defense of the Party of Perverts. I, however, will continue to scrape them off my boots much like the dogsh!t they so distinctly resemble.

hsimpsonjr Guest

Re: Grand Old Pedophiles

Don't you just love the double standard. Barney Frank runs a house of prostitution out of his house and he is still in office. This Republican idiot does the right thing and resigns and the dems are going nuts because they think it can hurt the election in November. Don't get me wrong, he should go to jail a VERY LONG TIME and pay for destroying these kids lives but if Bill Clinton or Barney Frank got caught doing this it would be considered their right to pursue their preference in sexual activity.

Now the Florida Republicans are scrambling to get another name on the Florida ballot. Perhaps they should ask Robert Russell to run. He seems to fit in quite well with the covey and should rise quickly in the Party of Perverts. After all, Foley was elected in 1990 to the Florida State House of Representatives and was easily elected to the U. S. House in 1994. In four years he had gone from nonentity to congressman, pedophile to politician, reprobate to Republican. Just another name to add to the long list of perverts and pedophiles the Republicans are proud to call "their own".
    Last edited by UserName; 10-02-2006 at 09:15 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by hsimpsonjr
    Don't you just love the double standard. Barney Frank runs a house of prostitution out of his house and he is still in office. This Republican idiot does the right thing and resigns and the dems are going nuts because they think it can hurt the election in November. Don't get me wrong, he should go to jail a VERY LONG TIME and pay for destroying these kids lives but if Bill Clinton or Barney Frank got caught doing this it would be considered their right to pursue their preference in sexual activity.
    You are so misinformed.

Democrats do not condone what Bill Clinton did. It's only when the Repugs here use it in defence of their master and chief in the White House that anyone says anything about it.

Typical neocon response when they have no excuses for what their own party does is to bring up Clinton or Carter. As if it had any kind of relevance to what their own leaders are doing today.

The "Trickle Down Blame Game".

Lady Mod

Quote Originally Posted by UserName
    Mark Foley, your typical Republican, likes nothing better than buggering young highschool boys that work as pages, unless, of course, it's sending sexually explicit messages to children. Doesn't this sound just like the typical Republican that has been buggering the citizens of America for the last six years? It's time these perverts, pedophiles, and degenerates were kicked back into the same gutter they crawled out of six years ago, and where they so deservedly belong.

Mr Foley, 52, a six-term congressman, campaigned for tougher penalties for sex offenders and was the chairman of a congressional caucus looking at missing and exploited children. This is a typical Republican hypocrite's life. A Congressman by day, a foul and loathsome sexual predator by night. It is more than obvious why they are so captivated with Clinton's penis.

Is this what America wants running our Country? Is this what America wants making policy? Is this what you want to show the world as "America's best"? All you pedophiles will surely jump to the defense of the Party of Perverts. I, however, will continue to scrape them off my boots much like the dogsh!t they so distinctly resemble.
    So you've come the brilliant conclusion that if Foley is a pedophile than all conservatives are pedophiles

Congratulations username, you've now achieved a new level of wackyness
    Originally posted by Americanadian
    Palin: Omit the "i" and you're left with "Pain".

TheWorker Guest

Quote Originally Posted by sojustask
    You are so misinformed.

Democrats do not condone what Bill Clinton did. It's only when the Repugs here use it in defence of their master and chief in the White House that anyone says anything about it.

Typical neocon response when they have no excuses for what their own party does is to bring up Clinton or Carter. As if it had any kind of relevance to what their own leaders are doing today.

Lady Mod
    not only that, but they did it with over age girls, not under age boys.

Quote Originally Posted by sojustask
    You are so misinformed.

Lady Mod
    None of what I am writing is intended to take any blame away from Mark Foley.
    I'm tired of hearing about Clinton, Carter, etc all the time too. Even though Clinton was an admitted lying, cheating home wrecker, thats all in the past. There are more important things to worry about.

I do agree with you though lady, Democrats typically don't condone what President Clinton did while in office. But they certainly didn't disapprove of it either (at least not in a loud voice). Let me ask you this, should he have been impeached for commiting adultery? Admittedly lying under oath? Members of the military can be court martialed for the same thing. But the Commander in Chief? Sure Lady, you don't condone it. You just look past it. I know what your thinking, what about Bush? If they investigate Bush and he's guilty of anything, impeach away.

Only neocons play the trickle down blame game? Hahahaha. Thats like the pot calling the kettle black (settle down lefties, thats not a racial slur). The left has a MONOPOLY!! on the blame game.
    What excuse is the Republican party supposed to have for this guy Lady? What you are asking for is who/what they should blame it on. Thats typical of the left. Always looking for excuses. I'll tell you who is to blame for this guys actions. His own mother ****ing self. If it were up to me, I'd cut his nuts off and feed him to some hungry grizzlies.

The fundamental difference between the left and the right isn't bad apples. There are plenty of Mark Foley's on both sides of the fence. I could point out plenty of people from the left who have committed unspeakable acts against humanity, but I don't think I need to. Thats not the point. Their actions don't represent the party, just like Mark Foley's don't represent his.

No, what separates us is our philosophy on issues like this. What would I like to do with this guy and other pedophiles? I say the death penalty. But alas, the left would raise a stink and say it was too harsh of a punishment. They'd be out in droves in front of the prison begging the governor for a stay of execution. (Thats what they do for black murderers anyway, probably not for white pedophiles huh). They'd rather send him off to see Dr. Phil so he can "find himself". He could write a book from prison discouraging others to commit these acts, save some children, etc. He'd be a hero!!! Let me ask you this, when was the last time you heard about a conservative judge getting a hard time for letting a sexual predator (or murderer, rapist, etc) go free? Hahahahah, how about never!! You hear those stories about liberal judges all the time. This is what separates us Lady, not pedaphiles.
    A giant mushroom cloud, 24 empty missile tubes... It's Miller Time!

Quote Originally Posted by UserName
    Now the Florida Republicans are scrambling to get another name on the Florida ballot. Perhaps they should ask Robert Russell to run. He seems to fit in quite well with the covey and should rise quickly in the Party of Perverts. After all, Foley was elected in 1990 to the Florida State House of Representatives and was easily elected to the U. S. House in 1994. In four years he had gone from nonentity to congressman, pedophile to politician, reprobate to Republican. Just another name to add to the long list of perverts and pedophiles the Republicans are proud to call "their own".
    The Party of Perverts? Cmon User, do you really want me to point out all the sorry son's of *****es from your side of the fence? Are you really that ****ing ignorant to the filth that comes from the left? Do you know how easy it would be for me to talk about all the vile people that your side champions? Too ****ing easy. But like I told Lady, thats not the point. My question for you is User, what the **** are you doing about it? Hmm?? Not a goddamn thing. You don't want tougher laws, you don't want harsher punishments. What do you ****ing want? You want to point the finger and ***** ***** *****. If you were alone with Mark Foley, what would you do? Yeah, thats right, not a goddamn thing.
    I've said this before but, Thank GOD for evolution. You're kind will eventually become extinct.

Quote Originally Posted by USNavySubSailor
    I'm tired of hearing about Clinton, Carter, etc all the time too. Even though Clinton was an admitted lying, cheating home wrecker, thats all in the past. There are more important things to worry about.

I do agree with you though lady, Democrats typically don't condone what President Clinton did while in office. But they certainly didn't disapprove of it either (at least not in a loud voice). Let me ask you this, should he have been impeached for commiting adultery? Admittedly lying under oath? Members of the military can be court martialed for the same thing. But the Commander in Chief? Sure Lady, you don't condone it. You just look past it. I know what your thinking, what about Bush? If they investigate Bush and he's guilty of anything, impeach away.

Only neocons play the trickle down blame game? Hahahaha. Thats like the pot calling the kettle black (settle down lefties, thats not a racial slur). The left has a MONOPOLY!! on the blame game.
    What excuse is the Republican party supposed to have for this guy Lady? What you are asking for is who/what they should blame it on. Thats typical of the left. Always looking for excuses. I'll tell you who is to blame for this guys actions. His own mother ****ing self. If it were up to me, I'd cut his nuts off and feed him to some hungry grizzlies.

The fundamental difference between the left and the right isn't bad apples. There are plenty of Mark Foley's on both sides of the fence. I could point out plenty of people from the left who have committed unspeakable acts against humanity, but I don't think I need to. Thats not the point. Their actions don't represent the party, just like Mark Foley's don't represent his.

No, what separates us is our philosophy on issues like this. What would I like to do with this guy and other pedophiles? I say the death penalty. But alas, the left would raise a stink and say it was too harsh of a punishment. They'd be out in droves in front of the prison begging the governor for a stay of execution. (Thats what they do for black murderers anyway, probably not for white pedophiles huh). They'd rather send him off to see Dr. Phil so he can "find himself". He could write a book from prison discouraging others to commit these acts, save some children, etc. He'd be a hero!!! Let me ask you this, when was the last time you heard about a conservative judge getting a hard time for letting a sexual predator (or murderer, rapist, etc) go free? Hahahahah, how about never!! You hear those stories about liberal judges all the time. This is what separates us Lady, not pedaphiles.
    Republicans tried to impeach clinton for a blow job...give me a break, 55% of people in this coiuntry cheat on their spouse. Get over it. It's life, it was between 2 consenting adults. No big deal, Bush passes laws that restrict our freedom, invade a country that has no WMD, and doesn't pose a threat to this country, terrorist links or otherwise, blames it on faulty inteligence, and he's off the hook...a blow job, and a 3 1/2 year war that wasn't necessary in the first place, that is sucking our coountries resources away and has killed thousands of our troops...which one is the one we should all be really worried about...

Quote Originally Posted by cscirpoli
    Republicans tried to impeach clinton for a blow job...give me a break, 55% of people in this coiuntry cheat on their spouse. Get over it. It's life, it was between 2 consenting adults. No big deal, Bush passes laws that restrict our freedom, invade a country that has no WMD, and doesn't pose a threat to this country, terrorist links or otherwise, blames it on faulty inteligence, and he's off the hook...a blow job, and a 3 1/2 year war that wasn't necessary in the first place, that is sucking our coountries resources away and has killed thousands of our troops...which one is the one we should all be really worried about...
    You totally missed the point. My response wasn't meant to be about Clinton or Bush, who sucked more, etc etc. My point was about condoning someones actions, and blame. You see, you (well Lady said Democrats) don't condone what Clinton did (maybe you do?), but I say you look past it, by saying lying under oath to Congress and the American people, taking advantage of a young woman because of your power and cheating on your wife is no big deal.

Like I said, I would have been court martialed for it, but "its no big deal". Once again, it has nothing to do with people, its our difference in philosophy. Lying, cheating and adultery is a bad thing as far as I'm concerned. If what the left says about Bush is true also, then he should be impeached.

I'm tired of people bringing this **** up also, but Lady Mod said Democrats don't condone it, so I had to comment. As for her comment about blame, you proved my point when I said that the left has a monopoly on blame by blaming President Bush for destroying our country. You guys are so predictable. You guys are like those toys that make sounds when you pull the string. Except your string is broken!

The other point was (which you made absolutely no response to, probably because you were caught up in defending President Clinton) the fundamental difference between the left and the right. We both have our share of sicko's. I don't think either side can claim the higher ground when it comes to that. But what I think separates us is our fundamental beliefs. How do we deal with the sickos? I told you what I would do, I don't care who the **** they are. I also told you what I think you guys would do (and are doing actually) But you, in an oh so typical liberal fashion, avoided the question totally and turned it into a Bush bashing session. Hahahahah. You didn't even try to disagree with me on that, so I must have it right. You want to know whats really wrong with our country? It's not our leaders. It's how we think.
    Last edited by USNavySubSailor; 10-03-2006 at 03:19 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by cscirpoli
    One more thing. Just curious I guess. Are you married? Are you part of that 55 percent? Would your spouse think its no big deal? Here's my answer:

Yes
    No
    Hell YES
    But thats just me.

I do agree with you though lady, Democrats typically don't condone what President Clinton did while in office. But they certainly didn't disapprove of it either (at least not in a loud voice). Let me ask you this, should he have been impeached for commiting adultery?
    No, adultery is not an impeachable offence.

Admittedly lying under oath? Members of the military can be court martialed for the same thing. But the Commander in Chief? Sure Lady, you don't condone it. You just look past it. I know what your thinking, what about Bush? If they investigate Bush and he's guilty of anything, impeach away.
    Yes, he should have been impeached. I'm not saying he wasn't at fault nor commited crimes deserving of impeachment Sailor, what I'm saying is that every time something comes up about Bush, a neocon will try to change the subject with the tired old line of Clinton's affair with Monica. The man did other things that were a lot more worthy of our attention in considering the wrongs he did than having sex with a grown woman.

Did I say only the one party practices it. Hell no! They both do. They point the finger at each other and it trickles down to the masses and pretty soon the masses are doing the same thing. Too bad that "Trickle down economics" is not as efficient or effective.

I wasn't asking for an excuse, why are you?

I've heard of a judge recently that jerked himself off while standing court. And I happen to feel the same way you do about pedophiles, minus the killing part, I think castration and a deserted island is a better solution. I may lean left Sailor, but I'm not a radical nor stupid person.

Lady Mod
    Last edited by sojustask; 10-03-2006 at 06:02 AM.

We all are quite aware that the Republican Party is riddled with perverts pedophiles and degenerates. The point that seems to be missed by all their supporters is that the Republican Party has been aware of Mr Foley's "overly friendly" (as one Repudlickin put it) attitude toward children for years. A question for the Republicans...."How could Republican Leaders chose partisan politics over protecting children?'' So, you see, it is the Party and not just a few who condone pedophilia. Keeping a majority means more to Repugs than protecting children.

"Toleration of inappropriate behavior is almost as bad as the behavior itself,'' said Representative Heather Wilson, a Republican from New Mexico who faces a difficult race in November". At least there is one who realizes how disgusting a pedophile is. Too bad the rest of the Pedophile Party didn't stand up and show their outrage instead of making excuses. This disgrace is not only criminal and political, but it also reflects the management that is now running Congress.

Republicans are loaded with serial killers as well. Ted Bundy was a republican :eek:

Their actions don't represent the party, just like Mark Foley's don't represent his.
    The Republican Party was aware of Mark Foley's actions, so yes, his actions represent the party. The Party is more concerned with maintaining a majority that protecting children.

No, what separates us is our philosophy on issues like this. What would I like to do with this guy and other pedophiles? I say the death penalty.
    Ah, yes. The Republican answer for anyone they don't like.... "Kill them"! I think that has been demonstrated repeatedly ad nauseam.

Let's see if I have this straight. We are told by the left that it is not right to gay bash. What a person does with their sex life is none of our business. As long as the person is doing a great job, it none of our business what they do in their personal or sex life. A person who has sex, with anyone, while in office is not grounds for requesting or forcing their resignation if you are a democrat, but only required for Republicans.

Now, supposedly it is all different. Why? Oh, I forgot it was a Republican that was accused of doing this. Guess you all forgot about Mel Reynolds having sex with under age young girls, but Jesse Jackson came to the rescue and gave him a job with the Rainbow Coalition in community service, or some such title working with children. Gary Studd has sex with a 17 year old, and Nancy Pelosi "suggests" he resign, but he refuses. No outcry or demanding he resign by Pelosi or any other Democrat. Still serving in Congress. So much for it being dastardly for having sex with an ******** child. Then of course we have Barney Frank. His lover was running a prostitution ring out of his basement house, and Barney claimed he knew nothing about it. He only fixed all the parking tickets of those who were parking in front of his house because he thought his lover was popular. Oh, yes, Barney is still in office. No complaining allowed because to do so would be considered gay bashing. Sure glad to see the hypocrisy is still alive and well on planet earth.