+ Reply to Thread

Global Promo-organization International Program

Hi,

I see that i am not the only one! What got me was that they have not yet asked me for anything? So i said to myself, ok, i'll play until they ask me for something that i shouldn't give up. At that point, for $850,000, if it is at all possible that it could be real, i'll hand it to my attorney and let them speak with him...

So than i'm thinking.....

1) no return phone number?

2) What company would give away that much money without wanting me to do some promo stuff right?

3) They have a "free" e-mail address, from Yahoo! A company large enough to give away $850,000 would have given me an e-mail address originating from their company website.

4) They don't have a company website

But even so, what are they up to? I guess they are trying to get me to let my guard down.

So this is the e-mail address they are using with me. Please forward it to the proper authorities to track them down: Here is the information thy sent to me: :confused:

And this is the addline:

Sent : Thursday, September 28, 2006 1:39 PM
    To : paul scalia
    Subject : Congratulations!

| | | Inbox

Dear Winner,

I am Mrs. Jackques Helene the fiduciary agent assigned to your Claims. I wish to Congratulate you for being one of the lucky winners of this years 10TH GLOBAL PROMO-ORGANIZATION INTERNATIONAL PROGRAM promotions. Count yourself a lucky person,

Your email address is amongst those chosen this year from our new java-based software that randomly selects email addresses from the web in which winners are selected.

I am glad to inform you that on receipt of your mail and the provided reqired details,your winning certificate and Cheque of $850.000.00 USD will be ready for disbursement in exactly three (3) days time.
    In this regard,you will be expected to choose between the underlisted options on how you wish to receive your funds.

Note:Your funds deposited with us is not in liquid cash but in Bank Cheque, this is in compliance with the Anti-Fraud section 2, sub section (iv) of the procedural manual of the funds disbursement agreement existing between courier companies and the Netherland Government.The options are as follows:

1 COURIER DELIVERY.
    You have to employ the sevices of our affiliate courier company to send the cheque to you. In consonance with our policy in this regard, be advised that if you option for the cheque to be couriered to you.Mind you,the Lottery Board exempts itself from all liability related to this service. The cost of this service would be borne by you; this is a prerequisite for this option. You will be referred to our affiliate courier company so that you can make enquires concerning modalities, and charges.

2.BANK TRANSFER
    You can also have your winnings transferred to your designated bank accout by our paying bank. In this regard you will have to provide the bank your account details to which the funds is to be transfered to.The commission on transfer will be borne by you winner.

We expect that you will notify us of your choice upon receipt of this message so that appropriate arrangement can be put in place.

Awaiting your response.

Sincerely,
    Mrs. Jackques Helene

Re: Global Promo-organization International Program

The cost to you is stated in the letter: 1. the cost of the courier service. 2. a commission to transfer to your bank. One of these options you'll pay in order to receive that money. Ofcourse, there is no money. But, they will have your money if you pay.
    Don't get scammed. Check out all opportunities or Companies before doing business.