+ Reply to Thread

Instant Buzz - Ewen Chia's ebook - Secret Affiliation Weapon

I found it difficult to make it work. And, then you end up getting everyday sales program to buy from Mike Filsmane. The icon flashes on your window as you have to download their toolbar, until you read what he has to sell. Then I began to get emails from Janet legere, trying to sell GDI (Global Domain Intenational), as an affiliate and she teaches how to compile your email list using a Group Mailer 5. The ebook was for $9.97 but within days I asked for my refund. Ewen Chia ignored so I went to clickbank and they did give me my full refund. I did manage to set up the program but then what to do with it??? The tech help was appallingly POOR. That man did not even understand my questions, and you have to wait for two days to get a useless reply. I just got fed up as I did not see any prospect without a website or product to sell. I was suppose to sell the ebook.....when i did not even like it???? You cannot even see your ad being displayed o your screen via their toolbar, as promised it does. Any luck with anyone???

Re: Instant Buzz - Ewen Chia's ebook - Secret Affiliation Weapon

Hi sarahuk. I registered here at scam.com specifically for this purpose. I agree with you totally. I think the instant buzz is Michael Filsaime's game but I'm not certain. I do know that they promote eachother's scams. What I am certain of is that the Instant Buzz toolbar has spyware installed on my computer. My suspicion's were confirmed when I tried to remove it - which they said is easy to do. When I tried to remove it, it inexplicably reinstalls itself. At first I thought it was me but after numerous attempts I returned to the instructions on how to remove it. It said if you are having problems that you need to go into your registry and delete each program one by one the programs associated with instant buzz. Well it scared me to death when one by one turned into dozens. After about a half hour of doing so I was finished deleting the last one, restarted my computer, logged on the net and guess what was still there. Hmmm must have missed one or two. I went back to the registry and the same files were there. The funny thing was is that I started to feel like an idiot having never done this. I began the process all over deleting each one. Toolbar still there! Time to contact admin. That was last Friday 10/06/06... its now Monday - toolbar still on my computer and no reply from instant buzz. I will post my queries here if I do not here from them by Wednesday. That should give those nasty people ample time strategize their reply... or at least another lame advert... anything. And sarahuk, if you had any luck uninstalling your toolbar please let me know how you did it - my computer is getting sicker by the minute, and I have pretty decent protection too. Thanks. I thought I was the only one having problems with them.

Well here it is as promised. I waited in good faith for an extra 30 hrs and they tried to resolve it without contacting me. Just closed the ticket and then they have a rate this response. If I wasn't so pissed I would laugh. See below:

Call ID 11165
    Status OPEN
    Logged 6-10-2006-05:42
    Priority 1 [change]

Elapsed Time 6 days
    Since Last Action 2 days

I am trying to remove toolbar
    I am trying to remove the Instant Buzz toolbar due to numerous viruses and spyware on my computer since installing it. I have not installed anything else on my computer since istant buzz and have had no problems until now. I have followed the specific instructions to remove the program. Since the program will not remove, I ran the registry editor and deleted it from there, but the toolbar remains and now everytime I go to my control (add/remove programs)panel my computer shuts off. Please help.
    Anthony Anselmi

User/Staff Follow-ups
    Anthony Anselmi
    6-10-2006-5:15

EDIT ummm...? when are you going to help me get this disease off my computer? I delete everything in my registry, only to find it comes back like a cancer. What kind of operation are you people running? It has been eleven hours since my query. I have been up all night trying to get rid of the toolbar wasting all my time with this deleting program after program... and yes I have very good virus protection. I thought you said it was easy to remove. I am contemplating contacting authorities, ie: BBB, scam.com, my lawyer, etc... Please help asap! I am very disappointed in Michael Filsaime and your entire organization of scammers.
    Anthony Anselmi
    6-10-2006-5:16

EDIT 12 hours!
    Anthony Anselmi
    9-10-2006-3:12

EDIT HELLO?
    Anthony Anselmi
    10-10-2006-11:11

EDIT I will wait 24 more hours for your reply. Then I will post this query on Scam.com.
    Don Hendrick
    12-10-2006-02:28

-----------
    No File Attached
    Rate This Response
    rainyday
    12-10-2006-3:13

EDIT TICKET RE-OPENED BY USER
    you did not resolve anything, nor did you contact me. And guess what? the toolbar is still on my computer. very unprofessional. I am sorry but you left me no other recourse unless I get a satisfactory response.

Hello Rainy Trader
    I managed to remove that Instant Buzz toolbar. I have Windows XP so i went into the right hand bottom corner where you start the computer. Start>Settings>Control Panel> Add, Remove Programs>Find Instant Buzz logo icon>Click into Remove and it was gone. Then. also delete from the desktop by right clicking on the mouse while pointing on that icon.

I did not waste time reading his notes to remove the toolbar, or that community forum.

Also, only now realised that the orange colour font I used is too faded. I hope I could change it but I cannot.
    Best wishes, Sarah, UK.
    __________________________________________________ ______________________

InstantBuzz Potentially unwanted application
    Summary
    * Summary
    * Description
    * Recovery
    Name InstantBuzz
    Type
    * Adware
    Affected operating systems
    * Windows
    Characteristics
    * Installs a browser toolbar
    Protection available since March 2006
    Cleanup available since March 2006
    Detected by Only Sophos Anti-Virus for Windows, version 6
    Sophos Security Webpage
    __________________________________________________ ______________

The Instant Buzz is one of the worse spyware toolbar to get rid of. I had ran Ad-Aware, Hijack-This & others but the only thing that would remove it was "SpySweeper" by WebRoot. It will take several hours to run and you can download it FREE but it will remove it and all other DataMiner & SpyWare items.
    Grayscales

__________________________________________________ _____________

Category
    Adware : Software that displays pop-up/pop-under advertisements when the primary user interface is not visible, or which do not appear to be associated with the product.

Reasons For Retention
    As of 24 Jan 2006 using eTrust Pest Patrol Spyware Scorecard v2.05.09
    this pest fails under scorecard item number 12: Silently connects to an unintended location to transmit User Data. Connects to server every time that a new browser opens even if closed in the previous window.
    eTrust Spyware Encyclopedia

I have had nothing but MAJOR problems with my computer since installing Instant Buzz. I did manage to get rid of the toolbar but my computer freezes,there has been an increase in junk mail,blatant scam requests and numerous pop-ups. I have Windows XP...Is there a way to put them "out of business" BEFORE I "go bezerk"!!!

Instant Buzz Is A Total Scam, No Good!do Not Download It!

It Will Mess Up Ur Computer!
    Play free arcade games!
    Investment & Advertising Forum!
    Free speech,Scams, Ca$h included!
    Bring the Scams, we love roasting them!
    http://www.puremarketprofits.com

Re: Instant Buzz - Ewen Chia's ebook - Secret Affi

Quote Originally Posted by sarahuk View Post
    I found it difficult to make it work. And, then you end up getting everyday sales program to buy from Mike Filsmane. The icon flashes on your window as you have to download their toolbar, until you read what he has to sell. Then I began to get emails from Janet legere, trying to sell GDI (Global Domain Intenational), as an affiliate and she teaches how to compile your email list using a Group Mailer 5. The ebook was for $9.97 but within days I asked for my refund. Ewen Chia ignored so I went to clickbank and they did give me my full refund. I did manage to set up the program but then what to do with it??? The tech help was appallingly POOR. That man did not even understand my questions, and you have to wait for two days to get a useless reply. I just got fed up as I did not see any prospect without a website or product to sell. I was suppose to sell the ebook.....when i did not even like it???? You cannot even see your ad being displayed o your screen via their toolbar, as promised it does. Any luck with anyone???

Hi Just as you said, I encoutered this piece of crap from that guy. May I ask how to get clickbank to cancel the whole transaction? Please help me to get out of this asap. Thanks

Re: Instant Buzz - Ewen Chia's ebook - Secret Affi

Ewen Chia is a FRAUD ...rather a clever FRAUD.

His niche market is newbies to net marketing. He has fancy websites and false testimonies written from his toilet.:surprised:

He loves to play the game of a super affilate. He never pays anyone, since his websites are cleverly disguised and ensures that the clickbank affilate code is removed just before the person orders his product and he keeps 100% of the profit. He does not pay a cent.

His products must be bycotted by all affilates, this may not be the solution. Any suggestions please.

Anne