+ Reply to Thread

Best traffic of your life

I have been looking at a program called "Best traffic of your life", looks pretty good if it works, has anyone tried this program? Its hard to tell whats scam and whats not these days!!! Would greatly appreciate any feedback you could give. :confused:

Thanks,
    leesoffice

Re: Best traffic of your life

New traffic comes in part from owning multiple desirable domain names. created
    out of high requested keywords, that will be both, indexed and listed by thousands
    of high traffic websites and search engines such as, Google, Yahoo and other
    major carriers.
    So they spam search engines with tons of redirecting websites. This is not a way to get targeted advertising. This is a way to piss Internet surfers off.

TBTOYL traffic system also enables any webmaster to place their domains in very
    high traffic areas where visitors have the ability to choose to click on their links, thus
    becoming targeted, interested traffic.
    How do you put domain in very high traffic areas? Are we on real-life highway or something? Don't you have to advertise to bring targeted traffic?

If you have good domain name like books. com or food.com , you can get a lot of type in traffic for free without advertising

Ya but what are the chances of getting such a domain name now?
    Easy if you're willing to spend like a few hundred Ks.

Anyway to help, what is your purpose of getting traffic first.
    Maybe I can help.

I have two affiliate sites I'm trying to promote, I'm pretty new to internet marketing so I'm trying to research a bunch of resources. Any advise you could give would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
    leesoffice

Quote Originally Posted by leesoffice
    I have two affiliate sites I'm trying to promote, I'm pretty new to internet marketing so I'm trying to research a bunch of resources. Any advise you could give would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
    leesoffice
    Try posting in free classifieds and social bookmarking websites

Quote Originally Posted by pcwork
    If you have good domain name like books. com or food.com , you can get a lot of type in traffic for free without advertising
    You'd have to be VERY creative.

Many of the self-promoting domains have been taken in the past 3-5 years. You can still create a domain with promotional benefits, but it's much harder. You'll have to carefully study popular keyword searches.