+ Reply to Thread

Custome Lifestyle Rewards?

Has anyone heard of them? I did a forum search but nothing came up.

Basically what it is, is that you send letters to businesses and he tells them how they can increase sales. The only "work" you do is mailing the letters and then giving him the list of businesses you contact. He in turn gives them a "try it before you buy it" and then when they sign up you get 50% of what he makes for the next 10 years.

He seems to have a "magic" one page letter you send to various companies. The testimonies has one indicating that Dell signed up based on one of the letters one of the folks sent. I don't see anything on the IL BBB. The internet had one article "warning" business of CLR and what they really do. Which is basically offer those travel certificates to help draw in customers. And the only website for this business that I can find were UK based, but there is no true contact info as far as location, owner, etc. The letter states they're located in IL.

I also found another page that basically describes what they do, where it indicates folks send in $69.97-140 for the information. The original letter states $69.97 but if you respond within 10 days they'll tell you how to make it 10 times more profitable, which could be the extra to $140 as for "additional" material they don't tell you about.

TIA for any and all info :)!

Re: Custome Lifestyle Rewards?

Smells fishy. No contact info: Big red flag.
    Don't get scammed. Check out all opportunities or Companies before doing business.

i sign up and just started to mail out the letters two weeks ago.
    here is Roger D. Bates contact info. (815)-230-9013 and email:info@customlifestylerewards.com
    i don't know if this is legit or not i just want see if it real or not. i will give an update in two or three months.

Envelope stuffing.
    Classic scam.

ICS--Let us know if anything comes out of it. From what I found on the one website that did come up, I can try to do the same thing myself.

Dr--that's what I was afraid of, but it did seem intriguing.

Up Date Do Not Join This Program Unless You Want To Pay $20/month. He Just Email Me Like Five Times Trying To Trick Me To Sign Up With Another Of His So Called Affiliate Travel Giveaway Coupons Company. And Another Thing That Pissed Me Off Was He Sold My Po Box Mailing Address, Now I Get The Same Scam Programs I Got At My Home Address.

I sent out 100 letters and received nothing plus lost my $70.00 as he would not return it as it was past 10 day guarantee.

8. 03-26-2007, 11:46 AM

This company has scammed me and sevarl of our co-workers we are pending a lawsuit and the US Postal service and Federal Trade commission are investigating. Mr Roger Bates will be going to Jail

Roger Bates is facing indictment and he will pay for the thousands of dollars he has stolen from clients. This company is a scamm and you will never receive any of your money back. The US Postal and FTC have been contacted and a lawsuit totaling several hundred thousand dollars is pending

The papers have been filed and when the Postal Inspectors get him for mail fraud he better hope he and his english accent are gone this may become a class action suit

does anyone know this