+ Reply to Thread

GWB, CIA Killed JFK...

How many have seen the documentary JFK II -- AWESOME!! -- After you watch this, please comment. I was against a conspiracy until I saw this. Damn, the proof is all there! :eek:

JFK II - 1 hr 30 min 27 sec - Apr 2, 2006

JFK II is an incredible documentary film that totally destroys any notion of Lee Harvey Oswald being responsible for the murder of President John F. Kennedy. Packed with original and new footage, JFK II provides strong clues as to who was really behind the assassination.

This examination of the ecidence is meticulous ans well-documented. JFK II ia a criminal indictment of George Herbert Walker Bush and establishes beyond a reasonable doubt his guilt as a supervisor in the conspiracy to assassinate John F. Kennedy.

"If the people knew what we had done, they would chase us down the street and lynch us."

George H.W. Bush

From the creators of JFK II, there is a NEW four part series. If your interested, here are the links:

The Assassination of JFK Jr. (1 of 4)

The Assassination of JFK Jr. (2 of 4)

The Assassination of JFK Jr. (3 of 4)

The Assassination of JFK Jr. (4 of 4)
    Last edited by FreedomFromLies; 09-28-2006 at 05:30 AM.

say what > GWB, CIA Killed JFK...

Great post Freedom, great video! I watched it a few months back.
    Folks watch the video!
    NO! WATCH IT TWICE!! :eek:

Re: GWB, CIA Killed JFK...

yeap, kennedy did not want to listen something about some war and since everyth8ing is controlled by the bilderbergs you listen or they will whip your behind like telling step down or they can wipe you off the face of the earth. so that is how they operate, foster they sure got rid of him too saying it was some bloody suicide they will cover their bloody tracks but listen or you are out so they hated him so much they nailed him and blamed it on someone else.

I'm going to have to watch this when I get time. I think everybody knows that Kennedy's death was a conspiracy but I've never heard that G H.B. Bush was responsible but to be honest, nothing and I mean nothing surprises me in the world of politics.

no one other than lho killed jfk. anything else....is pure hollywood.

Quote Originally Posted by Wizywyg
    no one other than lho killed jfk. anything else....is pure hollywood.
    It's been a couple of years since I saw it, but there were a bunch of specials on the Kennedy assasination (around the aniverssery) on the History Channel. One of them seemed pretty legit. They exumed Lee Harvey Oswald's body and the coroner or whoever they had doing the investigation confirmed that it was not his body in that casket. I really wished I would have paid more attention to it. My husband did but at the time I didn't care much for politics. I don't want too now but now they seem to be affecting my day to day life.

I've also seen all the specials about the bullets, etc. There's definately more too it than meets the eye, however even as much as I hate the Bush clan, I won't rant that their responsible until I see lots of credible evidence that points me that way.

"I really wished I would have paid more attention to it. My husband did but at the time I didn't care much for politics. I don't want too now but now they seem to be affecting my day to day life."

You know Wyzy, we wouldn't be in such a mess today if people would be more involved but your post says what the major problem is, people just can't be bothered until it affects them on a personal level and by then it's usually too late. As the old saying goes "Freedom isn't free". Instead of being vigilant regarding our government we are brainwashed into a glazed slumber. We're told not to vote because all politicians are crooks. Then mostly crooks get elected. We're made to believe we are not smart enough to understand politics. I understand that Civics isn't being taught in schools anymore. If this is true all I can say is how pitiful. Congress has for all intents and purposes handed Bush the Scepter of Dictatorship by passing a bill that allows him to "interpret" the Geneva Conventions. Isn't it odd that all the Presidents before him had no problems understanding that document then the ADD Dry Drunk comes along and he demands total control. The rubber stamp Congress who feels that party loyalty takes precedence over law and morals, genuflected and granted him his wishes. If you stand up and speak out against his holiness he can declare you an enemy and have you "disappear" just like Pirochet did to his fellow citizens in Argentina during the 70's. Aren't you glad you're now living in a dictatorship? If the Bush family was responsible for JFK's assassination it would come as no surprise. They are a great cancer upon this nation and I'm afraid we aren't going to survive their One World Government disease. It wouldn't surprise me if GWB IS the Anti-Christ. I believe Pope John Paul I did. See what happens when people stop paying attention. Apathy and internal corruption are what destroys governments. Once upon a time we were the shining example of democracy now we're becoming just another footnote in the book of failed nations.

[QUOTE=EderLore]"I really wished I would have paid more attention to it. My husband did but at the time I didn't care much for politics. I don't want too now but now they seem to be affecting my day to day life."

You know Wyzy, we wouldn't be in such a mess today if people would be more involved but your post says what the major problem is, people just can't be bothered until it affects them on a personal level and by then it's usually too late.

Yes people dont do **** until it affects them personally. personally, the assisnation of JFK doesn't affect me at all. Why should it? He was killed 20 years before I was born, the president in office at the time i born, was Nixon, at which he was already going through the process of impeachment.

What does JFK's assasination tell us about today? Absolutely nothing. His death isn't affecting us today.

Are you saying that if you believe that the government is behind his assassination that we should "shaking" in our boots?

Give me a ****ing a break.

Tell me of the thousands of elected officials from the time of JFK assasination till today, would any of them be so complicit in his death, or any deaths "questioned" between then and now.

As the old saying goes "Freedom isn't free". Instead of being vigilant regarding our government we are brainwashed into a glazed slumber. We're told not to vote because all politicians are crooks. Then mostly crooks get elected.
    Unfortunately, I blame those who dont see beyond what their politician does in office. MOst people just "vote" and they think their responsibility ends there. They dont bother to see what their representative's record is on voting on bills and laws; they dont bother to do that much more.

Its not being brainwashed; its simple american born LAZINESS.

We're made to believe we are not smart enough to understand politics. I understand that Civics isn't being taught in schools anymore. If this is true all I can say is how pitiful. Congress has for all intents and purposes handed Bush the Scepter of Dictatorship by passing a bill that allows him to "interpret" the Geneva Conventions. Isn't it odd that all the Presidents before him had no problems understanding that document then the ADD Dry Drunk comes along and he demands total control. The rubber stamp Congress who feels that party loyalty takes precedence over law and morals, genuflected and granted him his wishes. If you stand up and speak out against his holiness he can declare you an enemy and have you "disappear" just like Pirochet did to his fellow citizens in Argentina during the 70's. Aren't you glad you're now living in a dictatorship? If the Bush family was responsible for JFK's assassination it would come as no surprise. They are a great cancer upon this nation and I'm afraid we aren't going to survive their One World Government disease. It wouldn't surprise me if GWB IS the Anti-Christ. I believe Pope John Paul I did. See what happens when people stop paying attention. Apathy and internal corruption are what destroys governments. Once upon a time we were the shining example of democracy now we're becoming just another footnote in the book of failed nations.
    Government as always is in the hands of the people. IF you want to blame why we have bad leaders in office, you only have to look at yourself as to why those leaders were elected in the first place.

Quote Originally Posted by Wizywyg
    Yes people dont do **** until it affects them personally. personally, the assisnation of JFK doesn't affect me at all. Why should it? He was killed 20 years before I was born, the president in office at the time i born, was Nixon, at which he was already going through the process of impeachment.

What does JFK's assasination tell us about today? Absolutely nothing. His death isn't affecting us today.

Are you saying that if you believe that the government is behind his assassination that we should "shaking" in our boots?

Give me a ****ing a break.

Tell me of the thousands of elected officials from the time of JFK assasination till today, would any of them be so complicit in his death, or any deaths "questioned" between then and now.

Unfortunately, I blame those who dont see beyond what their politician does in office. MOst people just "vote" and they think their responsibility ends there. They dont bother to see what their representative's record is on voting on bills and laws; they dont bother to do that much more.

Its not being brainwashed; its simple american born LAZINESS.

Government as always is in the hands of the people. IF you want to blame why we have bad leaders in office, you only have to look at yourself as to why those leaders were elected in the first place.

so,...who did you VOTE FOR!?hehe!!...just askin.....

does it matter?

wizz it doesnt matter who is VOTED in the wicked white house, they are not voted in by the people, but by the ELITE the ones that controll things they are the ones that PLACED them there, not the VOTERS. And they are told what to do, but they were told NOT to attack Iran, not to listen to Israel, Israel wants to attack IRAN, for what? To gain their oil most likely. But Bush admin is going to Listen to ISRAEL and well so the bush men will be gaining more millions since they have invested lots of monies into the miltary stocks and defense coroporations, they want to keep making money... till they are all TRILLIONAIRES war is BIG BUSINESS and they the bush idiots will stay the course in IRAQ so they can keep making TONS of monies, even Uncle BUcky and Bush Sr are raking in all this money... Bush wants to cause CHAOS in IRAQ not peace, he does not care who gets killed long as he the corrupt terrorist keeps making tons of MONEIS.... MONEY is all he wants, and he wants to bring in the NWO.... him and his phony fence on the border it is just a smoke screen because they had a secret meeting in MEX with the Canadian freak too, soon in 2007 they are going to build their NAFTA SUPER HIGHWAY from MEX to CAN to call it the Global HIGHWAY we will become a country by Jan 14,2007 where we all wont be able to fly out like people do now days, we are all on the no fly zone I read this, so fascist country the USA will become so he can follow his instructions from the global elite the powerful people will control this section of the world and then spread. We are doomed.